The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2013, 02:52 PM
Commoner

Maybe she wears a back brace like this, which would explain why she seemed to carry a rectangular object to the belt at the Jumping ...
Ceinture dorsale chauffante à infrarouges - La première ceinture dorsale chauffante sans fil – dotée de la technique infrarouge la plus moderne. - Pro-Idee Concept Store - les nouveautés du monde entier

Old 07-06-2013, 03:28 PM
Serene Highness

Char's relationship to Gad is not that longtime in order to decide to bring a child in life. I mean a year and a half is a longtime relationship but not for a couple who wants a kid. That decision came too soon, i think. Maybe it wasn't in the programme and just happened. We cannot get into their head and see.
If i was Caro, i would not be that happy with the decision of my daughter - having a child with a very older man. But who am i to judge?!
Never mind, i wish the best to both of the future parents!!!

Old 07-06-2013, 03:53 PM
Commoner

let wait the officila annoncement as it would be proper form to congratule the the parents but indeed it seems that happy wishes will be in order very soon.
Old 07-06-2013, 04:04 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
Char's relationship to Gad is not that longtime in order to decide to bring a child in life. I mean a year and a half is a longtime relationship but not for a couple who wants a kid. That decision came too soon, i think. Maybe it wasn't in the programme and just happened. We cannot get into their head and see.
If i was Caro, i would not be that happy with the decision of my daughter - having a child with a very older man. But who am i to judge?!
Never mind, i wish the best to both of the future parents!!!
I don't think Caroline has any right to be upset. I very well remember how upset Grace was when Caroline married Junot who was many many years older and Charlotte isn't nearly as young as her mother was. Sometimes you just have to allow your children to do what they do.
Old 07-06-2013, 06:09 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mslewis View Post
I don't think Caroline has any right to be upset. I very well remember how upset Grace was when Caroline married Junot who was many many years older and Charlotte isn't nearly as young as her mother was. Sometimes you just have to allow your children to do what they do.
I agree with you. Well, Caroline was younger than Charlotte, which makes her automatically more immature, but immaturity is no excuse in any way. I don't think i can compare Gad with Junot. Junot got something very negative in my eyes. Hopefully, Caro did no kids with him! It would be a full disaster! Excuse me for telling this, but her relationship with him seemed a mistake to me. Gad is nothing like him. And of course Charlotte is an adult, who's reaching her 30s and has the freedom and right to do whatever she wants with her personal life. Propably Caroline advised her children to avoid (her) mistakes. Besides that's why they exist; to learn from them and teach us something.
Old 07-07-2013, 01:25 AM
Heir Apparent

One year and a half of relation is too early? we all forget Caroline and Stefano! their relation before having Andrea was shorter, and they were very happy... till destiny decided otherwise.
Of course Stefano is not Gad!
Personally I do not like Gad, but we can not say that one year and a half is a short period.
Old 07-07-2013, 04:15 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
One year and a half of relation is too early? we all forget Caroline and Stefano! their relation before having Andrea was shorter, and they were very happy... till destiny decided otherwise.
Of course Stefano is not Gad!
Personally I do not like Gad, but we can not say that one year and a half is a short period.
Things differ for the people. Let me make no comparisons to two different cases, let alone two different lives.
Old 07-07-2013, 09:16 PM
Heir Apparent

'I'm not pregnant, thanks for asking' - Telegraph

A different perspective on pregnancy rumours/gossip.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
It seems cristal clear! all my wishes.
now that I saw the photos indeed she is...
But where is Gad???
Old 07-09-2013, 06:36 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
now that I saw the photos indeed she is...
But where is Gad???
Gad has been on tour, he has had a very busy June at least.
Places Spectacle Gad Elmaleh - Billets 2013
Old 07-09-2013, 07:15 AM
Courtier

Gad has a daughter by a previous relationship, so I expect he will want a son now, if the rumours are true?
Old 07-09-2013, 07:52 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post
Gad has a daughter by a previous relationship, so I expect he will want a son now, if the rumours are true?
Gad has a 6 or 7yr old son.I still find this pairing odd but oh well, her life her choices.Charlotte is pretty but has zero personality or very passive.Jmo
Old 07-09-2013, 09:10 AM
Courtier

Gad has a 12yo son
Old 07-09-2013, 12:13 PM
Heir Apparent

I liked Gad okay at first, but his interviews in the press since he started seeing Charlotte make me a little uncomfortable, to put it kindly. I have soured on him and I don't think he fits in with Caroline and her family at all.

BUT, Charlotte seems much more content all-around than she did in her last relationship. There is no way to deny it.
Old 07-09-2013, 02:34 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
I liked Gad okay at first, but his interviews in the press since he started seeing Charlotte make me a little uncomfortable, to put it kindly. I have soured on him and I don't think he fits in with Caroline and her family at all.

BUT, Charlotte seems much more content all-around than she did in her last relationship. There is no way to deny it.
I think that Charlotte's and her family's way of living is very expensive (she travels a lot, haute couture clothes, expensive vacations, servants, expensive houses etc). I doubt if Gad can afford this.
I also think that Gad really likes her and of course she really feels good with him. But because of her status, of her social class, she is used in an other way of life. Sometimes love is not enough....
Of course, it's my opinion...
Old 07-09-2013, 02:51 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post
'I'm not pregnant, thanks for asking' - Telegraph

A different perspective on pregnancy rumours/gossip.
NGalitzine. Thanks for the link. I appreciated the article. There are many things which were considered good.or bad manners which seem to have gone by the wayside. But, I can't imagine thinking that its a good idea to ask if someone is pregnant. Wouldn't that come under the heading of a personal matter which will be shared if the person desires. And, when did people start feeling free to pat someone's tummy?
Old 07-09-2013, 09:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by capri View Post
I think that Charlotte's and her family's way of living is very expensive (she travels a lot, haute couture clothes, expensive vacations, servants, expensive houses etc). I doubt if Gad can afford this.
I also think that Gad really likes her and of course she really feels good with him. But because of her status, of her social class, she is used in an other way of life. Sometimes love is not enough....
Of course, it's my opinion...
I am certain Gad has enough money to keep Charlotte in the style to which she is accustomed.

I am more concerned about all the "Look at me, I'm dating a PRINCESS and we live together!" crowing he that he does in the press. It's just gauche and unseemly, and I think it's a mark of how completely gaga Charlotte must be for him that she tolerates it. She is sooo terribly press shy that her last boyfriend Dellal refused to even mention her name in interviews, let alone confirm that she was his girlfriend.
Old 07-09-2013, 10:50 PM
Heir Apparent

^^^^
Not so press shy that she has avoided giving interviews or doing photoshoots.
Old 07-09-2013, 10:55 PM
Heir Apparent

True, but only because she was under contract to her employer and publicity shoots were a requirement.

And even then, she always categorically refused to discuss her romantic/personal life.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:44 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
I am certain Gad has enough money to keep Charlotte in the style to which she is accustomed.

I am more concerned about all the "Look at me, I'm dating a PRINCESS and we live together!"
I'm quite sure Gad knows that she is NOT a PRINCESS.

Tags
charlotte casiraghi