The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2013, 01:20 PM
Courtier

Just a little bit of odd trivia regarding Charlotte I thought I would share with you all.

Her name is mentioned in the movie "People Like Us" starring Michelle Pfeiffer. Lol I was surprised as you all, especially as I was leisurely watching this movie this past weekend on satellite tv and out of nowhere her name is mentioned during the scene wherein Michelle Pfeiffer's character is confronting her son in the kitchen and she says sarcastically to him about where is he spending his time, with Princess Charlotte of Monaco, or something like that. All I recall is her name being mentioned and I lol, even in the movies they call her Princess.

Movie Pictures | Movie Posters - Yahoo! Movies

Old 06-15-2013, 05:38 AM
Nobility

Charlotte at the airport in Nice

Pomeline-Fizz ♣ Charlotte Casiraghi: Charlotte à l'aéroport de Nice

more pics

Charlotte Casiraghi Pictures - Charlotte Casiraghi Arrives in France - Zimbio

Old 06-15-2013, 09:54 AM
Heir Apparent

The last pic is hilarious. She looks like if she was looking at Voici and the other magazines, to see if she is at the cover!
Old 06-15-2013, 10:03 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Speculative posts have been removed. Thanks for your understanding!
Old 06-15-2013, 10:15 AM
Serene Highness

i don't like her last outfit at the airport. It's like trying to hard to pass the sophisticated look, to me at least. All black is really boring, well the way she matched the whole outfit. Another all-black look would be more interesting, i think.
Old 06-16-2013, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator

Charlotte attended The Cartier Queen's Cup Final at Guards Polo Club in Egham on June 16, 2013.

**Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages/zimbio: Cartier Queen's Cup Final ** sipa gallery **
Old 06-16-2013, 01:01 PM
Serene Highness

Funny, looking at pic 17 on the Zimbio gallery, the girl in the striped t-shirt holding a baby, strikes me as Tatiana Santodomingo... Could it be that we are for the first time taking a glimpse of little Sasha ( or whatever his name is )????
Old 06-16-2013, 01:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
Funny, looking at pic 17 on the Zimbio gallery, the girl in the striped t-shirt holding a baby, strikes me as Tatiana Santodomingo... Could it be that we are for the first time taking a glimpse of little Sasha ( or whatever his name is )????
That is a picture of a couple going through the security check, so I dont think so

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 06-16-2013, 01:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Charlotte attended The Cartier Queen's Cup Final at Guards Polo Club in Egham on June 16, 2013.

**Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages/zimbio: Cartier Queen's Cup Final ** sipa gallery **
Is Charlotte also connected with Cartier in addition to Gucci? That's the only reason I see for her to attend a polo game in England
Old 06-16-2013, 03:58 PM
Serene Highness

i don't get why she is dressing like an old woman.
Old 06-16-2013, 04:08 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post

No, that's definitely not Tatiana. It may help to enlarge the pic via zoom

More pics of the Cartier Queen's Cup Final can be found here:

** dailymail: Horsing around: Sharon Stone rubs shoulders with royalty at the Cartier Queen's Cup polo...**

** pp gallery: Charlotte Casiraghi, Sharon Stone, Elizabeth II, reines du style et du polo **

** parismatch.com gallery: Charlotte Casiraghi et Sharon Stone subliment la Queens Cup **

** hola: Carlota Casiraghi, cita en el polo con la reina Isabel y la princesa Beatriz ** translation **
Old 06-17-2013, 08:53 AM
Serene Highness

Considering Princess Beatrice was there, it makes me wonder if they know eachother and perhaps chatted. Charlotte looks nice here.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:40 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
i don't get why she is dressing like an old woman.
Is wearing a burberry mac dressing like an old woman?

Sorry - just realised not the fashion thread.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 06-17-2013, 01:32 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post

I am obviously not referring to all the women of the planet.
Old 06-17-2013, 04:21 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post

Everythig she wears makes her look like my granny.

It's not the mac, it's her general appearence. The hear, the dress, the shoes... and the boring way she wears it.
It looks like she's dressed up to look 75.
Old 06-17-2013, 05:06 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
Is Charlotte also connected with Cartier in addition to Gucci? That's the only reason I see for her to attend a polo game in England

Yes, she is.

Cartier are jewellers by appointment to the Grimaldi Family, have been for a very very long time, and even gifted several pieces of jewelry to Grace Kelly upon her engagement to Prince Rainier, including her engagement ring. Also the most famous Grimaldi Tiara, the Cartier Pearl Drop Diamond Tiara, was originally owned by Princess Charlotte, given to her as a wedding gift by her husband. :) So you can see that Cartier has had a very close relationship with the Grimaldi Family.

As it pertains to Charlotte, nowadays, she and Cartier are continuing that close relationship. For the past several years now Charlotte has made quite a few stunning appearances at the following Cartier events:

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

THE ART OF CARTIER

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

Charlotte Casiraghi at Dubai Cartier Polo - Charlotte Casiraghi - Zimbio

Charlotte Casiraghi at the Cartier International Polo in Dubai - Wellsphere

Images: Charlotte Casiraghi and Actress Mia Wasikowska in Cartier at Cannes Film Festival

Charlotte Casiraghi and Bernard Fornas at Cartier "Juste Un Clou" Exhibit - Red Carpet Pictures from Cartier Juste Un Clou Exhibit - Harper's BAZAAR

Plush - Charlotte Casiraghi shows loyalty to Cartier at two events

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

Therefore I'm not surprised to see her make a lovely appearance at another high profile Cartier event, especially considering the fact that this particular one is the second year that Cartier has sponsored The Queen's Cup.
Old 06-18-2013, 04:08 AM
Serene Highness

Wow, what a search Nadine
Old 06-18-2013, 10:12 PM
Courtier

She looks really happy, beaming a lot.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:54 AM
Courtier

Charlotte Casiraghi attended a gala at the Musée du Louvre

Foro Hispanico de Opiniones sobre la Realeza: Carlota Casiraghi en una gala en el Museo del Louvre
Old 06-19-2013, 07:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

Curvier than usual I must say ! Beautiful !

Tags
charlotte casiraghi