The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2013, 09:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

^^ahah. I doubt we'll see them. They all seem to live in London.

Old 12-15-2013, 10:54 AM
Royal Highness

I think Andrea and Tatiana are the ones who live in London. The rest seems to be the most in Italy or France/Monaco.

Old 12-15-2013, 11:19 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
Well, I guess if we see the same crew hanging outside the hospital puffing away, that should be confirmation enough!
Before prince George was born a lot of paps stood nearly a month in front of St Mary's hospital
BTW when is this child due?
The future father only said that his tour would finish before X-mas.
I never heard something about the official birth-term.

I remembered that a lot of posters assumed that Sacha was expected for the end of January.
Indeed he came on March 21st
Old 12-15-2013, 11:51 AM
Majesty

There is a lot of speculation that the birth is imminent, based on the photos of Charlotte looking so huge. She appears to have ingested a small elephant.
Old 12-15-2013, 12:09 PM
Serene Highness

Princess Caroline said the baby would come by the end of the year. Very vague. I'm betting this week.
Old 12-15-2013, 12:13 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
There is a lot of speculation that the birth is imminent, based on the photos of Charlotte looking so huge. She appears to have ingested a small elephant.
I know a lot of people as huge as Charlotte and they still had to go six weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco View Post
Princess Caroline said the baby would come by the end of the year. Very vague. I'm betting this week.
Very vague indeed.
Expected for the end of the year, but as his/her mother's first child, it could very well be possible that he/she will be born in January.
A friend of mine expected the birth of her grandchild for December 28th last year.
On December 31st they all went to the hospital, but were sent back home.
Her grandson was finally born on January 13th.
Old 12-15-2013, 01:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I don't think that's so vague. Most doctors will induce at 2 weeks overdue (if not before). So if she was due this past week, which I believe, another 2 weeks would be before the end of the year.
Old 12-15-2013, 01:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Nobody from us know when she was really due, we just suppose, and we are only based on her being huge, we don't have other evidences.
Old 12-15-2013, 01:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

We're not just based on her being huge. The speculation started with a picture posted by Gad on his twitter, which made us believe he was on a hospital.
Old 12-15-2013, 01:43 PM
Serene Highness

You can find that poster even in pharmacies or doctor's offices, not necessarily in hospitals
Old 12-15-2013, 01:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Of course you can. But connecting the dots (poster that could possibly in a hospital+girlfriend that is likely at the end of her pregnancy) led to speculation. Normal. Of course, this is just speculation.
Old 12-15-2013, 06:28 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Do we have the source of this statement?
Old 12-15-2013, 06:52 PM
Serene Highness

No Princess Caroline never said anything about the pregnancy of her daughter.
Old 12-15-2013, 10:20 PM
Serene Highness

Why is this event cloaked in secrecy??? It seems odd to me.
Old 12-15-2013, 11:05 PM
Nobility

On the other hand, she's not exactly one of the Khardashian sisters.
Old 12-15-2013, 11:19 PM
Serene Highness

I think PC made the statement at some Monaco event, but not through her office. I don't remember when.
Old 12-15-2013, 11:50 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchessmary View Post
Why is this event cloaked in secrecy??? It seems odd to me.
Because Charlotte and Gad consider themselves as private persons, they have no obligation to tell everything to the media. Charlotte is not a member of the official princely family.
Old 12-16-2013, 12:59 AM
Majesty

Precisely. I don't think it's a matter of secrecy at all. It concerns privacy, and they seem determined to have it.

At least Charlotte does, anyway.
Old 12-16-2013, 02:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Because Charlotte and Gad consider themselves as private persons, they have no obligation to tell everything to the media. Charlotte is not a member of the official princely family.
Charlotte considers herelf as private person, but i would not tell the same for Gad, since he made many times this relation public, including appearing at the TV. Since Gad is somehow a public figure, i would consider it quite normal if he announces the arrival of his baby. Nevertheless, I do not see any reason for Pcs Caroline's office to make a statement for the arrival of her grandchild.
Old 12-16-2013, 03:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

Given as Caroline's office didn't make an announcement about the birth of her first grandchild, I can't see that happening with the birth of her second grandchild.

That said, both Charlotte and Gad are public figures because, regardless of Charlotte's family connections, both have pursued career paths that make them celebrities. Charlotte is a celebrity who is known for keeping her personal life more private than others, while Gad is not. Therefore we can likely expect to hear something about the birth of the child through Gad at some point - much like how we would eventually hear about the birth of any other celebrity's child.

Closed Thread

Tags
charlotte casiraghi