The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2013, 02:31 PM
Courtier

Charlotte is also featured in the new Vogue UK issue

Pomeline-Fizz ♣ Charlotte Casiraghi: Charlotte Casiraghi dans le Vogue anglais

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/sho...3&postcount=44

Old 05-30-2013, 02:57 PM

VOGUE RULES! So pretty...!

Old 05-30-2013, 05:56 PM
Gentry

The second pic from the fashionspot is just.........................
Old 05-30-2013, 06:14 PM
Courtier

That´s Helena Bonham Carter in the second pic. I thought for a moment too it´s Charlotte
Old 05-31-2013, 11:35 AM
Serene Highness

Well, i wish she was a cool rider..

Does the last magazin with the photographs of Charlotte have an interview with her?
Old 05-31-2013, 06:19 PM
Royal Highness

Better version of the pictures
Charlotte na Vogue britânica - A realeza
Old 06-01-2013, 07:47 AM
Courtier

I like the Vogue spread.
The look with the glasses and leopard shoes is nice.
She looks cute in the close-ups.
Old 06-01-2013, 03:23 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Charlotte attended the 'Chime For Change: The Sound Of Change Live' Concert at Twickenham Stadium in London, today, June 1, 2013. Chime For Change is a global campaign for girls' and women's empowerment founded by Gucci with a founding committee comprised of Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini, Salma Hayek Pinault and Beyonce Knowles-Carter.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** zimbio: Royal Box Arrivals At "Chime For Change: The Sound Of Change Live" Concert ** gettyimages ** daylife **
Old 06-01-2013, 03:47 PM
Gentry

What does " cool rider " mean ? Is it a slang for ?
Old 06-01-2013, 04:08 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talitha View Post
What does " cool rider " mean ? Is it a slang for ?
I personally mean it as a "good" rider, but maybe i am false.
They might say "cool", like a "cool person".
Old 06-01-2013, 05:10 PM
Nobility

The Vogue UK interview was sort of interesting in the sense that she talked a bit about her London life, she confirmed she graduated from Sorbonne amid long-term speculation regarding the issue etc. I also thought it was cute she mentioned the book she's currently reading, as well as the fact that she's a voracious reader. They mentioned again how reserved she is (at least in direct comparison to the rest of her family) but as someone already mentioned after the recent press exposure she can kiss her privacy goodbye. Especially if she goes big with her productions company in the future.

Old 06-01-2013, 06:14 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Charlotte attended the 'Chime For Change: The Sound Of Change Live' Concert at Twickenham Stadium in London, today, June 1, 2013. Chime For Change is a global campaign for girls' and women's empowerment founded by Gucci with a founding committee comprised of Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini, Salma Hayek Pinault and Beyonce Knowles-Carter.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** zimbio: Royal Box Arrivals At "Chime For Change: The Sound Of Change Live" Concert ** gettyimages ** daylife **

At last... an actual current event instead of magazine covers and articles saying ( again ) what we already know... By the way, awful outfit!!!
Old 06-01-2013, 09:09 PM
Serene Highness

I like her outfit. I thought she was one of the better dressed ones there. I wonder if she hurt her leg. In the last few pictures of Charlotte, she has her weight on her left leg.
Old 06-02-2013, 02:36 AM
Courtier

Charlotte looks lovely, especially love the feminine soft curls that frame her beautiful face, but in all honesty I'm more interested in Gucci's latest endeavor.

I have to admire Gucci, their commitment to positive change, like this women's & girls' empowerment campaign, and I haven't forgotten that FAB contest wherein the young fashion contestants had to make the most sustainable purse out of bamboo, that one blew me away!

Keep up the good work, Gucci! I can't wait to see what next you have in store for us all. Personally, your commitment to positive change and the environment makes me want to purchase all things Gucci.
Old 06-02-2013, 05:32 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastalia View Post
she confirmed she graduated from Sorbonne amid long-term speculation regarding the issue etc. .
No, she does not. The journalist says that she graduated. Charlotte doesn't say it.
Actually she did confirm that she never graduated a a couple of years ago in a french interview when the journalist asked her directly if she had finished her studies. She answered with her usual blablabla "no, i didn't finish because I am such a perfectionist that it was to much stress" or something of the kind.

The fact is that the moment she fell off of the privileged pampered system she had bee studying in (school in Fontainebleau, prépa) and found herself in the real like a.k.a. Sorbonne, she dropped and went running away to mum's friend to do an intership somewhere she would still be pampered.
Old 06-02-2013, 06:34 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
At last... an actual current event instead of magazine covers and articles saying ( again ) what we already know... By the way, awful outfit!!!
I agree with your opinion on that outfit, Sarah Ferguson looked more put-together than her at this event...
On a positive note: I like her hairstyle and the blazer looks pretty too.
I also liked the Vogue-article with her, I was surprised that it was not over-photoshopped like other images in fashion magazines of women - how refreshing & beautiful!

Did she finish university or not?I am confused now...
"Actually she did confirm that she never graduated a a couple of years ago in a french interview when the journalist asked her directly if she had finished her studies. She answered with her usual blablabla "no, i didn't finish because I am such a perfectionist that it was to much stress" or something of the kind."

I can understand her a little bit,because I am also a perfectionist who finds it difficult to finish important tasks unless I am absolutely 100% happy with it,but nevertheless I hope that one day she will graduate with good grades!
. Helen Keller
Old 06-02-2013, 06:50 AM
Courtier

I love how her hair looked a few months ago, when she had just cut it. Now it has a weird lenght she should cut it again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauerengel View Post
Did she finish university or not?I am confused now...
!
She said it herself a couple of years ago. It was an interview for Vogue or Madame Figaro, I don't really remember. I know it was before she met Gad, and the interview took place in a café or a bistrot in Paris.

After several years of avoiding the question she admited she never finished her studies. She started a licence in philo after she failed at the ENS entrance exam, but she abandoned it, started a stage at a publishing house in Paris, and the next year she moved to london.

but I don't remember exactly when it was. We talked about it in the forum, thought.
Old 06-02-2013, 07:08 AM
Serene Highness

The Vogue spread is lovely but the outfit at the Gucci event is hideous. Easily one of her worst outfits ever.
Old 06-02-2013, 08:06 AM
Serene Highness

i don't like her outfit either. I saw only two pictures of her in that event. Are there more??
Old 06-02-2013, 08:38 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
No, she does not. The journalist says that she graduated. Charlotte doesn't say it.
Actually she did confirm that she never graduated a a couple of years ago in a french interview when the journalist asked her directly if she had finished her studies. She answered with her usual blablabla "no, i didn't finish because I am such a perfectionist that it was to much stress" or something of the kind.

The fact is that the moment she fell off of the privileged pampered system she had bee studying in (school in Fontainebleau, prépa) and found herself in the real like a.k.a. Sorbonne, she dropped and went running away to mum's friend to do an intership somewhere she would still be pampered.

Maybe you’re right, I either never heard of this interview, or did and forgot about. Charlotte is regularly featured on French mags but since I left Lyon a good number of years ago I stopped paying attention, she’s a nobody where I live now and the press ignores her.

I’m certain that the education talk and the speculation is annoying the living hell out of her, they seem to mention it often, so if you’re right indeed and this interview occurred not correcting the journalist now is downright skewed.

Either way the ‘pretty face’, ‘Grace Kelly grandmother’, ‘passion about riding’ are rotten fish they have to sell on an another market. She’s about to hit 30 and been trying to improve her riding results half her life now. Maybe focusing on this productions thing is a decent way out.

Closed Thread

Tags
charlotte casiraghi