The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2013, 07:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

Not too long to wait now !!!!!!

Old 12-03-2013, 08:09 AM
Heir Apparent

It is obvious that between the last 2 pics and the previous where she is supposed to go to the gym, it is at least one or even 2 months of difference.

Old 12-03-2013, 10:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks! She certainly has dropped!
Old 12-03-2013, 12:07 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frelinghighness View Post
Thanks! She certainly has dropped!
I was just going to post the same thing! It doesn't look like it will be long!

Diane
Old 12-03-2013, 12:37 PM
Aristocracy

maybe she will be delivering in Monaco? :)
Old 12-03-2013, 01:20 PM
Commoner

yes, look at her belly it's shape really down and seem's like the baby is coming very soon.
Old 12-03-2013, 01:30 PM
Serene Highness

Are those picture surely new? I mean, they could propably be from the last week. It's unbelievable that she still hasn't gave birth.
Old 12-03-2013, 05:34 PM
Commoner

i think that she will have her baby i these week
Old 12-03-2013, 08:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Oh, my, looks like any minute now.....
Old 12-03-2013, 11:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

I would have the baby in Monaco too, for many reasons.
Old 12-04-2013, 01:07 AM
Nobility

I think that Charlotte Casiraghi is having a baby girl named Fabienne in mid-december.
Old 12-04-2013, 05:33 AM
Nobility

Une suite réservée au centre Princesse-Grace à Monaco pour Charlotte Casiraghi | Monaco | Nice-Matin
Newspaper is the source close to the Grimaldi family. Publish news always correct.

I like the fact that he has decided to give birth at Monaco .. at the same hospital where she was born ... We'll see if, as is rumored in Italy will be male and will be called Stephen.
Old 12-04-2013, 06:51 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
Are those picture surely new? I mean, they could propably be from the last week. It's unbelievable that she still hasn't gave birth.

I've found the pics at a picture agency with the date they were taken at: Sunday, December 1st!
Old 12-04-2013, 07:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka View Post
Une suite réservée au centre Princesse-Grace à Monaco pour Charlotte Casiraghi | Monaco | Nice-Matin
Newspaper is the source close to the Grimaldi family. Publish news always correct.

I like the fact that he has decided to give birth at Monaco .. at the same hospital where she was born ... We'll see if, as is rumored in Italy will be male and will be called Stephen.
Thanks for the link. It is normal that she will give birth there, shhe spend quite all her pregnancy in Monaco.
Intersting information given by the article, that Gad will be on stage at Grimaldi Forum 11-13 december.
I wonder if Charlotte will attend the show!
I realised another thing, is that all the last months, Gad + Charlotte had never been taken in pic together!! I know that they are together, but it seems if they deceded never to be taken on pic together!! Strange!
Old 12-04-2013, 07:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

GAD great actor does not need Monaco's bling-bling.
He will certainly have a privacy life as Carla S. wanted for her daughter.
Old 12-04-2013, 07:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think posters outside French speaking countries don't realize how famous and popular he is.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria-olivia View Post
GAD great actor does not need Monaco's bling-bling.
He will certainly have a privacy life as Carla S. wanted for her daughter.
I would disagree. I know that Gad is very famous, but despite that, he immediate started "exhibiting" Charlotte, since his first interview, at the beginning of their relationship, and he continued exhibing this relation.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:52 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka View Post

Ooooh!!! These are exciting news!!!
Old 12-04-2013, 06:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
I would disagree. I know that Gad is very famous, but despite that, he immediate started "exhibiting" Charlotte, since his first interview, at the beginning of their relationship, and he continued exhibing this relation.
I would agree that he is not well known in non- french speaking countries.
I had never heard of him and still see no news of him in the US. Also, she is not well known in the US, only Caroline, Albert, and passing references to Princess Grace's grandchildren.
Old 12-04-2013, 06:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

I had never heard of him, and not much is known about her or her family here. I think it's fair to say that most Australians who are aware of Caroline and Albert (most wouldn't know much, if anything, about Stephanie) think of them as the children of actress Grace Kelly who married a prince and became a Princess and died in a car crash. Very few people here would know the names of Caroline's children.

Tags
charlotte casiraghi