The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2013, 08:15 AM
Nobility

The ban on smoking or other habits that can be harmful to a pregnancy, or breast-feeding, are in use in Europe, as elsewhere. . Charlotte in March, maybe it was not aware of being pregnant. Just this. then, every choice is subjective.

Old 11-09-2013, 03:34 PM
Serene Highness

I do think that Charlotte needs to quit grimacing or squinting if she wants to stay as lovely as she is. Its a well known fact that doing so will bring about premature aging and god forbid that would happen. I am hoping she does not look like her mother as she ages. Caroline was a beautiful young woman and she has not aged well. Im thinking stress, smoking and frowning or squinting. Lets hope Charlotte will begin taking care of herself more. Just my opinion.

Old 11-09-2013, 03:54 PM
Majesty

She might not even be aware that she is doing it (squinting/grimacing.) I am frequently asked by people why I am sad, unhappy etc and it's because I am not consciously aware of my facial features most of the time. I am extremely near-sighted, and without my glasses or contact lenses I frown or squint.

I am almost certain Charlotte is not aware.
Old 11-09-2013, 11:14 PM
Heir Apparent

She has been making these faces, squinting and tilting her head, since she was a child. It could be her vision.
Old 11-09-2013, 11:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

There's a joke that people who don't smile, and often seem to grimace, suffer from something called "B*tchy resting face."

As a fellow sufferer, I sympathize with Charlotte on this!
Old 11-09-2013, 11:59 PM
Majesty

I am a fellow "sufferer" too! and I sympathize with Charlotte.
Old 11-10-2013, 12:15 AM
Commoner

maybe she has problems vision
Old 11-10-2013, 12:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

Yup, the complaints about Charlotte's demeanor remind me of this video, which always makes me laugh. Ignore it if the b word bothers you :)

Old 11-10-2013, 01:28 AM
Majesty

LOL...where did you find this...it's hilarious!!
Old 11-10-2013, 03:49 AM
Serene Highness

All I know is she will wrinkle from these facial expressions and lord have mercy, she is so pretty, I cant even stand the thought of it.
Old 11-10-2013, 12:39 PM
Serene Highness

If you were photographed 24/7 you might be surprised at the expressions on your face. The paparazzi look for Charlotte's awkward moments.
Old 11-10-2013, 12:54 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGabrielle View Post
All I know is she will wrinkle from these facial expressions and lord have mercy, she is so pretty, I cant even stand the thought of it.
She will get wrinkles by getting older anyway, it's not a disaster. Caroline has many wrinkles aswell and she still looks elegant, refined and beautiful.
Old 11-10-2013, 01:46 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
She will get wrinkles by getting older anyway, it's not a disaster. Caroline has many wrinkles aswell and she still looks elegant, refined and beautiful.
I think so too. Our American friends are used to women who age wrinkle free with the help of many beauty treatments, but I think Europeans let nature follow its course rather fight it. Personally, I prefer the latter.
Old 11-10-2013, 02:02 PM
Serene Highness

I also "suffer" under bitchy face. You really don´t notice it, till someone says why you look like you are ready to kill.

To be a legend, you've either got to be dead or excessively old!
Christopher Lee
Old 11-10-2013, 02:10 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FESAC View Post
I really think that the baby will born in Monaco
But Andrea's son was born in London. I think Charlotte's baby will born in London or Paris. Charlotte lived in London during her relationship with Alex Dellal, right? After seperation does she still live in London? or does she live in Paris with Gad?
Old 11-10-2013, 02:20 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by imojeen View Post
But Andrea's son was born in London. I think Charlotte's baby will born in London or Paris. Charlotte lived in London during her relationship with Alex Dellal, right? After seperation does she still live in London? or does she live in Paris with Gad?
As far as I know, she resides mostly between Monaco-Paris and Valkenswaard. I doubt she'll stay much in Valkenswaard after her baby though.

(It's debatable she lived much in Valkenswaard, she trains there)
Old 11-10-2013, 02:26 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
As far as I know, she resides mostly between Monaco-Paris and Valkenswaard. I doubt she'll stay much in Valkenswaard after her baby though.

I think so about Valkenswaard. Gad lives in Paris, right? Do they live together or separately?
Old 11-10-2013, 02:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I agree that wrinkles aren't a tragedy and I hate the idea that women shouldn't even have facial expressions to avoid getting wrinkled! I say avoid cigarettes and excess tanning which are bad for you anyway, and smile or frown all you like.
Old 11-10-2013, 02:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

I doubt she has been in Valkenswaard since she got pregnant.
Old 11-10-2013, 04:24 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by imojeen View Post
I think so about Valkenswaard. Gad lives in Paris, right? Do they live together or separately?
They're about to have a baby together so I assume it's together. Gas has been in Monaco a lot ever since returning from the US.

Closed Thread

Tags
charlotte casiraghi