The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2013, 06:32 PM
Serene Highness

Girls (and boys) don't hurry. In some months we will know how months pregnant she is now

Old 08-27-2013, 02:46 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Here are some more of yesterday's pics without watermarks:

** corriere.it: Charlotte Casiraghi, shopping con il pancione a Saint Tropez **

Old 08-27-2013, 06:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

She looks very happy, it's nice to see !
Old 08-29-2013, 12:28 PM
Royal Highness

I have a question... I don't know where to post it. If charlotte and gad get married ( I don't think so) will a civil ceromony or a religious one take place? Because I know gad is divorced but I don't know if his wedding was celebrated in church. Futhermore if he is muslim does it means he will have to convert? And will their baby be successor in line? I'm very confused.
Old 08-29-2013, 12:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Gad is Jewish (not Muslim) and he hasn't been formally married to the mother of his son.
Old 08-29-2013, 12:42 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
I have a question... I don't know where to post it. If charlotte and gad get married ( I don't think so) will a civil ceromony or a religious one take place? Because I know gad is divorced but I don't know if his wedding was celebrated in church. Futhermore if he is muslim does it means he will have to convert? And will their baby be successor in line? I'm very confused.
I think he didn t marry his son's mother. He is jewish and I don t think he will convert.
Lonard de Vinci
Old 09-01-2013, 11:34 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by titiromi View Post
I think he didn t marry his son's mother. He is jewish and I don t think he will convert.
No, he did not married his son's mother. But Gad is older now and might want to settle down with Charlotte. I hope for Princess Caroline that Gad wants to marry her daughter. They could have a civil ceremony so the child is legitimate.

I hope Charlotte and Gad have a girl. Would like a mirror image of Grandma Grace.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:21 AM
Nobility

She's big and cute. I hope everything goes well for her.
Old 09-17-2013, 02:39 PM
Commoner

Charlotte featured in the U.S. October edition of Harper's Bazaar. Nothing new or groundbreaking to learn from the interview, a basic rehash of previous interviews. Her love of horses, riding, books, philosophy, etc. But the photos are very lovely! I'll definitely be buying this edition! Even though Miley is on the cover...

Take a look

Pomeline-Fizz ♣ Charlotte Casiraghi: Charlotte dans le HARPERS BAZAAR
I would like to be remembered as someone who accomplished useful deeds, and who was a kind and loving person. I would like to leave the memory of a human being with a correct attitude and who did her best to help others. ~HSH, Princess Grace of Monaco (1929-1982)
Old 09-17-2013, 03:13 PM
Serene Highness

The photos have a 90's feel to them. Her short hair looks better when not styled so much
Old 09-17-2013, 04:14 PM
Serene Highness

Could someone please translate the interview?
The pictures are unique in comparison to other celeb's and stars' picture-interviews
Old 09-17-2013, 05:14 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
Could someone please translate the interview?
The pictures are unique in comparison to other celeb's and stars' picture-interviews
I guess you want a translation in english of the french one?
If so,the french one is just a summary of the interview published in Harper.
In the french article ,there is a link to the original

http://fashionscansremastered.files....horde-hq-2.jpg
Old 09-18-2013, 01:31 AM
Courtier

She looks beautiful, as always, but at this point I don't understand why she even does interviews.
Old 09-18-2013, 04:17 AM
Aristocracy

Me too. She is just so boring: "I love horses and I read a lot of books" blabla..;-)
Old 09-18-2013, 09:13 AM
Heir Presumptive

yep, I agree. she has nothing new to say. That she loves horses and book we already now. Her "equestrian career" is stopped by now and the only part of her life that is suffering transformations is the one she doesn't want to discuss. So, why does she even give interviews?
Old 09-18-2013, 09:16 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
yep, I agree. she has nothing new to say. That she loves horses and book we already now. Her "equestrian career" is stopped by now and the only part of her life that is suffering transformations is the one she doesn't want to discuss. So, why does she even give interviews?
You weren't expecting from Charlotte an interview Khardashian or Simon Cowell style, were you.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by kells View Post
She looks beautiful, as always, but at this point I don't understand why she even does interviews.
DITTO. At this point the only things newsworthy about her are her pregnancy and her relationship, neither of which she is willing to discuss publically.(which I commend her for, frankly!) But as lovely as she is, I am not interested in reading her prattle on and on about how much she loves horses, books, philosophy and how she is not a princess.

It's all been said before....many times.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argie View Post
You weren't expecting from Charlotte an interview Khardashian or Simon Cowell style, were you.
No, but I think a few words about her new stage in life wouldn't hurt her at all. But I don't condemn her at all for not wanting to speak about her private life. I just don't understand what is the point of her last interviews since she has nothing new to talk about. She's becoming repetitive.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:50 AM
Serene Highness

To be fair, she hasn't given many interviews at all. Many readers won't know much about her or introduced to her for the first time. It'll be brand new information for them, albeit not that interesting.

More interesting would've been if she talked about the dynamics between Albert/Charlene, the death of her father, the relationships her mother has had and why she's moving so quickly with Gad. I mean, I could go on but she obviously has a strict line on where to go and not to go.
Old 09-18-2013, 12:03 PM
Nobility

Her interviews may be part of the PR, Gucci contract etc. And I'm sure they push her to give interviews in hopes they will get something out of her. But, we've always seen how fiercely Caroline and her children guard their private lives. Let's not forget Charlotte's mother won several cases against media intrusion.

Tags
charlotte casiraghi