Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 38: April 2013 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The article says Gad and Noah are staying at Charlotte's in Monaco. Noah's birthday is today and he normally lives with his mother in Paris.

If Charlotte is staying in Monaco at the moment, maybe that means she will give birth there?
Where does she actually live? Or she lives between Paris and Monaco?

Wow, she's really big! I am surprised that they could publish a picture of Gad's son there since he is a minor.

I think Charlotte's permanent residence is listed as Monaco, but she spends a lot of time in and around Paris.

Usually Gad's son's face is blotted out. Maybe the difference is that it is a Spanish magazine.

I think I know why Charlotte was at the Beach Club. Gad's son just turned age 13. Maybe they rented out the Beach Club for Noa's Bar Mitzvah. The hotel only has about 45 rooms. They could have rented the whole place or just a party room there. It's usually a big event. Similar to a wedding reception.

I think I know why Charlotte was at the Beach Club. Gad's son just turned age 13. Maybe they rented out the Beach Club for Noa's Bar Mitzvah. The hotel only has about 45 rooms. They could have rented the whole place or just a party room there. It's usually a big event. Similar to a wedding reception.

Maybe, but the celebratin is not supposed to take place where the boy has all his friends and family? The boy lives in Paris, could all people travel to Monaco?

Maybe the dad is more interested in giving a Bar Mitzvah than the mom is, and the mom said something like "Oh go do that with your dad, who's Jewish, while I'm not."

Maybe, but the celebratin is not supposed to take place where the boy has all his friends and family? The boy lives in Paris, could all people travel to Monaco?

It takes place where all the family and friends are or they travel to it. Normal families. Then it should have been in Paris. or Monaco, it is not that hard of a trip.

With all due respect, but I think that that's a bit of a wild conjecture to say the least...! It didn't seem like there was any event or celebration at all.

I'm very glad for both of them.They look like a good couple. I just find it a bit silly on Gad's part to say that they are not engaged! What does it mean?? They're having a child together! I think they're a bit past the "engagement" phase! Personally, I do wish they had married first, however. :)

I just find it a bit silly on Gad's part to say that they are not engaged! What does it mean?? They're having a child together! I think they're a bit past the "engagement" phase! Personally, I do wish they had married first, however. :)

It means that, like many modern couples, they don't believe that marriage is a necessity to have a family.

It means that, like many modern couples, they don't believe that marriage is a necessity to have a family.

If he does think that, then he could/should just say it! Instead, it looks like he "believes" in being engaged/married but does not want to be at the moment. :ermm:

If he does think that, then he could/should just say it! Instead, it looks like he "believes" in being engaged/married but does not want to be at the moment. :ermm:

I think you're misunderstanding what I said.

You can believe in marriage and yet not believe that it is necessary in order to have children - you can believe in marriage yet also believe that it's not a bad thing to have kids out of wedlock.

We don't know why Gad and Charlotte aren't engaged. We don't know if it's because he doesn't believe in marriage anymore, or if she doesn't believe in it, or if one or the other (or even both) doesn't want to get married at this point - and if they don't, we don't know why.

Contrary to what seems to be popular belief here, Gad did not say how he doesn't want to get married to Charlotte or publicly shame her by saying that they're not presently engaged. All he did was deny a persistent rumour that's been floating around since, at a minimum, her pregnancy became clear. He provided no reasoning, and yet people are still determined to attack him for speaking at all and for not marrying her. For all we know he spoke with her permission, for all we know he wants to get married and she doesn't (note, I'm not saying that either of these is the case, just that we don't know what the actual case is).

Gad is a celebrity. Not because he's with Charlotte, but because of his career. When he answered that question he was answering it in a way very similar to how MANY celebrities, make and female, treat such rumours. In a lot of ways, Charlotte is also a celebrity - not because she's a royal (or close), but because she has pursued various celebrity-esque career paths, and because she's the romantic partner of a celebrity. If she doesn't want her significant other to answer such questions then she needs to either talk to him about it or move on - but, once again, we don't know that she had a problem with him denying this rumour. While she herself may tend to remain quiet about her personal life, we don't actually know how she feels about Gad being somewhat more vocal about his. So, until such time as we do know wouldn't it be better to give them the benefit of the doubt?

If Charlotte were next in line for the throne, do you think that she would have still gotten pregnant without getting married? Not to hijack the thread, but I wonder if Princess Caroline's kids feel that now that Prince Albert is married, he and Princess Charlene will eventually have legitimate heirs to the throne, which pretty much eliminates any chance of them inheriting the throne. So therefore, they are not worried about doing things the conventional way (marriage first, then children). Is that possible? Do they even care about the throne??

I think Charlotte still would have, and Andrea probably would have as well.

Even with the succession uncertain in Albert's line (and married or not, there isn't a heir apparent), Charlotte's children are going to be pretty far down the line. They come after any hypothetical children of Albert, Andrea, and (I believe) Pierre. There's no need for her to have a conventional life (she's like her aunt in this regards).

With Andrea, however, they were engaged either before or around the same time as his now wife became pregnant. As Monaco doesn't require children to be legitimately born so long as the parents subsequently marry, there wasn't any real pressure to rush into a marriage that they were already planning on before the birth of the baby. If they were in a country that placed importance on legitimate birth, that may have been another story.

I do think that the Casiraghi's having children out of wedlock shows that they're not worried about the future of the succession and hopefully takes some of the pressure off of Albert and Caroline. It might be an act, but it presents an image.

I do not understand this obsession about Gad and Charlotte being married. It is their right not to marry, we live in the 21st century, times have changed! Gad will recognise his baby and that is. Where is the problem? Out of the religious reasons, which might not be shared by the future parents, why they should absolutely marry?
And, how do we know that they dont plan to do like Andrea and Tatiana, wed after birth?

I do not understand this obsession about Gad and Charlotte being married. It is their right not to marry, we live in the 21st century, times have changed! Gad will recognise his baby and that is. Where is the problem? Out of the religious reasons, which might not be shared by the future parents, why they should absolutely marry?
And, how do we know that they dont plan to do like Andrea and Tatiana, wed after birth?
You are right, they are entitled to their littles secrets and plans.

Thank you, Ish. :flowers: A little Grimaldi/Casiraghi girl, how sweet.

Last edited:
I believe it was said to be due February 25 (and it's a girl).

February 25th? She's in her final trimester now, how can that be? Where did you get this information from?

I'm pretty sure I read that earlier in this thread... Or maybe I'm mixing it up with another pregnancy.

You're mixing it up - the girl on Feb. 25th is Madde.

If Charlotte is due at the end of February, she must be expecting octuplets.

And I think there's strong rumors it's a boy.

So when is the big day for Charlotte? Does anyone have a chart to keep these births in order?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom