The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 06:02 AM
Royal Highness

Many people here say why there is no announce if Charlotte is pregnant or if she marries but Charlotte as her brother is a privat person. Caroline announced the engagement of Andréa and Tatiana said that she was pregnant in november. We cannot compare with the births of the other royal babies because their parents are married and they are born after their wedding. it is not like the son of Andréa and if Charlotte is pregnant and if the baby comes before the wedding. As I said in an other comment, the catholic religion is the religion of the state and there are also rules of protocole even if it is used now that many babies are born out of a weeding. but there is a different between people and a princely family. whose members must give the example even if Albert has already two illegitime children.

Old 08-01-2013, 11:46 AM
Nobility

the interview in an Italian newspaper .. She is the former girlfriend disappointed and abandoned Gad ..

Nora Arnezeder: «Gli uomini? Meglio stagionati» - VanityFair.it

She says he has suffered a lot from him ... She adds that he is now in a delicate situation

Old 08-01-2013, 11:52 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka View Post
the interview in an Italian newspaper .. She is the former girlfriend disappointed and abandoned Gad ..

She says he has suffered a lot from him ... She adds that he is now in a delicate situation
Not so nice way to try to get publicity, why hasn't she spoken before, only now when it is a big fuss at the press about the possible wedding of Charlotte and Gad? Gad is gone and it doesn't help if she is babbling to the press.
Old 08-01-2013, 11:55 AM
Royal Highness

It is awful how some French newspapers (like Le Parisien) constantly print negative stuff about the Royal family of Monaco-remember the ugly lies they fabricated and printed before Charlene´s wedding? I do not believe that the new gossip is true either. I wish Charlotte & Gad good luck in case they get married & hopefully they do not get so much bad press in the future!
. Helen Keller
Old 08-01-2013, 12:20 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka View Post

Why is she babbling about him now? She only had a brief fling with Gad and it happened at least four years ago.
Gad had longer relationships (before dating Charlotte) than he did with her, with actress Anne Brochet or ballet dancer Aurélie Dupont for example.
Old 08-01-2013, 12:50 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra View Post
Why is she babbling about him now? She only had a brief fling with Gad and it happened at least four years ago.
Gad had longer relationships (before dating Charlotte) than he did with her, with actress Anne Brochet or ballet dancer Aurélie Dupont for example.
Probably she does not have any other way to get some press attention...
I am sorry for her because it is awful to get dumped by somebody you love, but I would rather prefer to keep a low profile and not talk about my private life in public if I were in her position.
. Helen Keller
Old 08-01-2013, 01:24 PM
Majesty

I know Charlotte is a young girl and probably thinks she knows everything but I hope she knows what's she's getting into and I wish her all the luck and blessings in the world.

If she's pregnant, then God bless her.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 08-01-2013, 06:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauerengel View Post
It is awful how some French newspapers (like Le Parisien) constantly print negative stuff about the Royal family of Monaco-remember the ugly lies they fabricated and printed before Charlene´s wedding? I do not believe that the new gossip is true either. I wish Charlotte & Gad good luck in case they get married & hopefully they do not get so much bad press in the future!
I fully agree with you
Old 08-01-2013, 10:17 PM
Serene Highness

Oh my creaking bones! To only have been Char's age now I would never have allowed gad or anybody like him to come near me. I would have written a book; started a business; gone to the kalakshetra school of dancing in India and also studied sanskrit.I would have waited about marriage and kids- It is getting difficult to throw stones at Princess Charlene as the casiraghi trio go their separate ways.I hope Char finds happiness and that yhings truly work out for her..I wish Gad and Char a happy ending.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:23 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaya View Post
Oh my creaking bones! To only have been Char's age now I would never have allowed gad or anybody like him to come near me. I would have written a book; started a business; gone to the kalakshetra school of dancing in India and also studied sanskrit.I would have waited about marriage and kids.
I agree. Youth can be sometimes silly. We all had our share of silliness, I suppose. And Caroline did too. Luckly, no kids resulted from her unfortunate marriage to Junot. I am sorry that Charlotte has not been a tad smarter with men. She deserved much more. Oh, well, those genes!
Old 08-01-2013, 10:32 PM
Courtier

Y'know, genes can give us specific inclinations, but it's still up to us. With her resources and her looks and energy, she could have had the world at her feet, but has apparently chosen to throw it away on continuing a vicious cycle of drama, out of wedlock pregnancy, and not respecting herself.

There is only Pierre left to do the family proud.

Personally I think the AIDS charities should drop the Grimaldis. A huge tenet of AIDS is using protection and being smart about the people you get involved with; the Grimaldis are violating every single tenet of AIDS' promotion of safe responsible sex and it's time for AIDS charities to start streamlining those who are getting officially involved.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:37 PM
Heir Apparent

^^^^^
Having a child out of wedlock does not necessarily mean it was unplanned and does not mean you do not respect yourself.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:42 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by AristoCat View Post
Personally I think the AIDS charities should drop the Grimaldis. A huge tenet of AIDS is using protection and being smart about the people you get involved with; the Grimaldis are violating every single tenet of AIDS' promotion of safe responsible sex and it's time for AIDS charities to start streamlining those who are getting officially involved.
If charities dropped all contributions from rich, yet not quite orthodox citizens, they would be left without any funds by now.
I cannot imagine Charlotte not having had some type of protection against pregnancy. However, she is also a devout catholic and they are anti-abortionists, as they should be. I fault her less for the premature pregnancy than for the poor taste in men, to be honest. The pregnancy just immortalizes her poor choices.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:52 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AristoCat View Post
Y'know, genes can give us specific inclinations, but it's still up to us. With her resources and her looks and energy, she could have had the world at her feet, but has apparently chosen to throw it away on continuing a vicious cycle of drama, out of wedlock pregnancy, and not respecting herself.

There is only Pierre left to do the family proud.

(...) I've never heard it implied that a man who has a child with someone he isn't married to doesn't "respect himself".

There are couples all over the world who don't feel the need to be married but who choose to have children. It's puritanical and bullying to assume that there's something wrong.

And as for AIDS prevention- being smart about sex doesn't mean always using condoms. For committed couples the world over, it means maintaining a monogamous relationship and being tested for STDs before choosing to stop using condoms. The idea that a pregnancy in a 27 year old woman in a long term relationship is indicative of poor sexual health practices is laughable.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:31 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Let us please get back on topic of this thread - Charlotte's current events!
Old 08-02-2013, 04:34 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaya View Post
Oh my creaking bones! To only have been Char's age now I would never have allowed gad or anybody like him to come near me. I would have written a book; started a business; gone to the kalakshetra school of dancing in India and also studied sanskrit.I would have waited about marriage and kids- It is getting difficult to throw stones at Princess Charlene as the casiraghi trio go their separate ways.I hope Char finds happiness and that yhings truly work out for her..I wish Gad and Char a happy ending.
What is wrong with Gad? For the love the most importang thing is... love. Not looks or age.
Old 08-02-2013, 05:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadezhda View Post
What is wrong with Gad? For the love the most importang thing is... love. Not looks or age.
How right you are !!!!
Old 08-02-2013, 06:05 PM
Heir Apparent

And another article about rumoured pregnancy:

Charotte Casiraghi enceinte ? "Visiblement, c'est confirmé", pour Stéphane Bern

TBumacz Google
Old 08-02-2013, 08:23 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Still, rumours. I want a confirmation, now!!!!
Old 08-02-2013, 09:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argie View Post
Still, rumours. I want a confirmation, now!!!!
You'll get confirmation. In about four months, I'd say.

Tags
charlotte casiraghi