The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 09:05 AM
Aristocracy

She wears swimsuit instead of bikini. she hasn't done this since she was 8 years old ;-)

Old 07-11-2013, 09:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Time will tell whether or not she's pregnant. Either there will be a birth in a few months or not.

Old 07-11-2013, 09:07 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marisaa View Post
She wears swimsuit instead of bikini. she hasn't done this since she was 8 years old ;-)
You mean in public, because there's no way you would know that as 100% true.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:09 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarn67 View Post
Time will tell whether or not she's pregnant. Either there will be a birth in a few months or not.
Well, it's this week's magazine cover of ParisMatch...
« Charlotte rayonne - Bientot un hereux evenement »... Charlotte glows - soon an happy event...

News people, actu people, news international, actu international, faits divers, Photos, Monaco, royauté - Paris Match

. 3347 - Paris Match
Old 07-11-2013, 10:20 AM
Serene Highness

I do believe she is. My speculations started when i saw her picture with the red/rose long dress she wore for an event some weeks ago.

Haha! She has worn a swimsuit again, in 2007. It was a black one:
http://www.gophoto.it/view.php?i=htt...om/63rv2ty.jpg
Old 07-11-2013, 10:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

I have no doubts she's pregnant. Notice that is not only her belly which is bigger, her breasts too, which is a sign of pregnancy
Old 07-11-2013, 12:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
You mean in public, because there's no way you would know that as 100% true.
This is a statement that could be made, pretty much about every single post on the forum.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post

Now that does look like an early pregnancy tummy.....
Old 07-11-2013, 12:50 PM
Aristocracy

i mean if its true she has had a injury that has stopped her horse jumping career then she could be depressed about that. and has maybe put on weight form eating combined with a lack of exercise due to the injury. that's a possible scenario who knows the truth will come out eventually
Old 07-11-2013, 12:58 PM
Heir Apparent

How come it is OK to speculate about Charlotte being pregnant but it is not when it comes to any other royal lady?
Old 07-11-2013, 01:01 PM
Gentry

yeah, but with a belly like that she would have a fat face, fat arms and especially fat thighs too. That's not the case,is it? Can't wait for the funny looking baby.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post
How come it is OK to speculate about Charlotte being pregnant but it is not when it comes to any other royal lady?
The moderators gave permission because of the intense media speculation, increase in photos that make it likely, and probably because Monaco doesn't announce Casirahi pregnancies quickly. I think Tatiana was many months along before it was confirmed.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:40 PM
Royal Highness

Well,I just heard the news today & I am very happy that Charlotte is pregnant!
I wish her all the best, she is looking so happy and beautiful in all of the pictures :-)
Good to know that some of her friends are also having babies, for every mother-to-be it is helpful to have trustworthy friends to ask and discuss everything about the pregnancy and the baby!
. Helen Keller
Old 07-11-2013, 02:18 PM
Serene Highness

She must be at about four months pregnant, as i can see from the belly. But this is not the most important information right now.
Old 07-11-2013, 03:34 PM
Nobility

new pics

Le pain c'est pas sain
Old 07-11-2013, 06:54 PM
Courtier

This might all end up like Tatiana´s pregnancy: No confirmation by the Princely family. Instead a dubious "engagement"-announcement without a wedding so far (the "engagement" is now already a year ago...). No confirmation of the birth nor info about the name of the newborn. And so far no baptism or wedding-date announced. I find it strange that they announce "fake" engagements but not a pregnancy....
Meanwhile I believe that Andrea and Tatiana won´t marry at all.....
Old 07-11-2013, 11:55 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie View Post
This might all end up like Tatiana´s pregnancy: No confirmation by the Princely family. Instead a dubious "engagement"-announcement without a wedding so far (the "engagement" is now already a year ago...). No confirmation of the birth nor info about the name of the newborn. And so far no baptism or wedding-date announced. I find it strange that they announce "fake" engagements but not a pregnancy....
Meanwhile I believe that Andrea and Tatiana won´t marry at all.....
How do you know that they have a "fake" engagement? At least here in Finland people can be engaged for many years before getting married, there is no time limit when you have to get married so that your engagement is "real".
Old 07-13-2013, 06:36 AM
Royal Highness

Charlotte has been seen in paris, sorry if this was already posted:
MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

I don't know what to think about all of this, maybe she is indeed pregnant, at least it looks like it...
Old 07-13-2013, 07:00 AM
Serene Highness

They have been posted again, but thanks a lot

An article about Charlotte's pregnancy.
All Eyes On Charlene Wittstock as Charlotte Casiraghi Readies To Welcome A Baby | Bohomoth
Old 07-13-2013, 07:23 AM
Majesty

Wow, I didn't know Gad is 42 years old.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Closed Thread

Tags
charlotte casiraghi