Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 37: March 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what Nadine meant by "stalking": I guess it was about paparazzis who shot Charlotte at the airport. I'm sure that she wouldn't have wrote this about us, because she does exactly the same. She comes on this forum, she reads articles, she looks at pics, she comments events, so: nooooo, really, it would be too strange if this comment was for us..... ;)

Ooohhh, I guess you're right, LovelyKate! No way she meant that!:p

About the Abu Dhabi pics, Gucci is the sponsor of the Abud Dhabi leg of the GCT, that's probably why Charlotte was there, but she must be busy getting her horse ready for the Paris master next weekend. The Gucci master and the Monaco Grand Prix are probably the 2 more important competitions in the year for her. She probably didn't want to move her horse there and back or spend so many days far away from Paris.

I found this pic from Abu Dhabi from 22.11.12. on GCT twitter: I wonder if this girl is Charlotte (her attitude looks a lot like Charlotte's one, and she has the same kind of hair, and thin arm). The caption said: "Glamorous guests following the first CSI5* competition from the VIP" (yes, there was two other women with this girl but I cut them to have a better view of "Charlotte"!)

I like this white outfit from what i can see! She must have the curl hairstyle again!!

There is nothing interesting in the airport outfit, though.

The curly hair and the hat she wore on National Day were wonderful. From the neck down everything she wore was hideous, but from the neck up she was amazing. Curly hair kind of makes the same effect on her face than shorter hair, it sweetens her face, and makes her more feminine and prettier.

But I like the airport outfit as well. I like how simple she is, and how she dresses confortable, with several layers, to flight. People who dress up to take planes look artificial.

I found this pic from Abu Dhabi from 22.11.12. on GCT twitter: I wonder if this girl is Charlotte (her attitude looks a lot like Charlotte's one, and she has the same kind of hair, and thin arm). The caption said: "Glamorous guests following the first CSI5* competition from the VIP" (yes, there was two other women with this girl but I cut them to have a better view of "Charlotte"!)

I looks like her but I'm not sure. That girl is wearing her watch on the left wrist, and charlotte always wears it on the right.

I picked up Self Service magazine...a few things I noticed in her interview: 1. She's very good at talking around a question and not giving a direct answer, which keeps up her allure, but makes her seem dull. 2. She seems to really want to create and be an artist in some way through writing, filmmaking, etc... but it's not happening so easily for her -- she appears very analytical and less artsy. 3. I think this is a very intelligent woman who probably has fascinating opinions and she should express herself more freely! I hope one day she can feel comfortable doing so.

I bought self-service magazine a couple of weeks ago and I so agree with you. I was very disapointed both by the magazine and the interview. The magazine is incredibly amateurish, it looks like some toy belonging to a couple of rich and bored friends who don't know a thing about journalism, but do know the right people and have contacts with good photographers .

The interview is very very bad. It's probably the longuest interview Charlotte has given, she is more confortable than in Elle or Vogue, since she is sitting with her friends, and more open, and yet it's her more void interview ever. Two big pages full of blablabla where she doesn't say annything and a lot of clumsy questions asked by someone who doesn't know what an interview is about. Such a shame.

I'll try to scan the interview for you all in a couple of days and if I can't I'll try to sumarize what the interview is about. She really doesn't say anything with real content so it shouldn't be diffficult.

Last edited:
Is is because of the Spanish Press that I learned that Elisabeth and Isabel is THE SAME name!!! In Greece we have Isabellas and Elisabeths (both are not really greek names but some people bear it), thinking that they are different names. It is very funny.
To translante the names Its is a Spanish custom. I am Brazilian, a Portuguese speaking country, but here as immigration and the mixing of cultures is great, Brazil has a great mix of names, so although Isabel and Elizabeth have the same meaning, are different names. and we use the original names of celebrities. Nevertheless, I've seen some names translated. I think something odd, because changing someone's name is the same as changing the identity. If you were born in a country and your parents gave you that name, no need to change something thats yours only because they think most "appropriate".
But in any case, I doubt that Charlotte bother with it. She should already be accustomed.

About Charlottes interviews , I believe that due to the creation Caroline gave to her, not to expose herself and extreme privacy, she gets extremely contained about talking about herself. Contained in an exaggerated way, she does not know how to act in front of the public. Sometimes it ends up looking like she wants to be forcing someone who is not herself, and this turns out not convincing anyone and it ends up making her look like an insecure teenager who does not know what she wants. Charlotte seems to be a smart girl, with various possibilities in front of her, but she ends up not choosing any.

I agree that most of these appearances are part of the marketing of monaco. It may be that although she would like to go partying with her friends socialites, appearing in magazines and giving interviews may be something she does not like. However, as already others talked before, she should stop trying to force something she is not and hide the game, because it looks like a uninteresting person who has nothing to add, and I'm pretty sure she is a very intelligent person, just need to define an area for her to speak and also focus in her life.

And sorry for my english

Last edited:
He's not suitable for her?:ermm: Not be disrespectful or anything, but Charlotte is a grown woman. She's 26 years old. I'm going to guess that by now she is a more than capable judge of her own needs and what's "suitable" for her.

He's not suitable for her?:ermm: Not be disrespectful or anything, but Charlotte is a grown woman. She's 26 years old. I'm going to guess that by now she is a more than capable judge of her own needs and what's "suitable" for her.

Of course. But we are free to have our opinions and this is my opinion.

There are some new pics of Charlotte and Gad at Nice airport. I'll try to scan then this evening.

I was awfully tired yesterday. I'll try to do it this evening!

Can you tell us in which mag you have found these pix ? Thanks

Lecturas magazine. It's just one page inside.
I'll try to scan the pics this evening . If I get home too late I promise I'll do it over the weekend! I also have selfservice magazine interview due to scan.

she is really beautiful in those candids! She reminds me of her in between 2006 and 2007!

Has she ever been single for a significant amount of time? She seemed to go from Felix, to Alex and immediately into Gad's arms.

I wonder if that's related to daddy issues, so to speak.

I hate this hat on Gad! It does not suit neither to his age nor to the circumstances. Uggly!

What do you mean? Its ball cap, worn by men age 1-100. The circumstances appear to be an airport so I can't imagine why a ball cap would be inappropriate.

What do you mean? Its ball cap, worn by men age 1-100. The circumstances appear to be an airport so I can't imagine why a ball cap would be inappropriate.

I mean that is an athletic cup which does suit to a winter outfit worn by a guy with Gad's type and style. I would see Pierre wearing it in a sunny day in a sport event or walking in the countqy side. An airport is an urban place! Wearing this does not make him younger.

It's very common here in the USA to see baseball caps worn everywhere. Most men wear them to hide the "male-patterned balding"

It's very common here in the USA to see baseball caps worn everywhere. Most men wear them to hide the "male-patterned balding"
Or it is just for the style!

I am not crazy about the relationship they have, they look a bit strange together, but she is mature enough to pick up her patterns. Anyway, i don't think it is going to last for a long time. How many common things could they have between them? She was mucht better with Alex, but her top was the relationship with Felix. But i cannot really judge, because i wasn't in her relationship in order to see the personality and the character of her boyfriends. As the saying goes, the next pattern is better than the previous one.

I mean that is an athletic cup which does suit to a winter outfit worn by a guy with Gad's type and style. I would see Pierre wearing it in a sunny day in a sport event or walking in the countqy side. An airport is an urban place! Wearing this does not make him younger.

Unless he suffered an injury I very much doubt he is wearing an athletic cup, LOL :eek:. but ball caps are worn all year round and in all places both urban and rural by men of all ages and positions in life. I don't think there is a particular style required at an airport. Most people dress for comfort when traveling these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom