Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 37: March 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some info about Swoon Productions:
N° 8069 du VENDREDI 18 MAI 2012 * CONSTITUTION D’UNE SOCIETE A RESPONSABILITE LIMITEE -

For a production house it doesn't start out with a big capital...

Time will tell if Charlotte has the determination needed to pull the company through... It takes commitment and hard work rather than big capital to build a sucessful enterprise. On the other hand, a small business is easier to run and slow but sure and on growing profits are better than to begin with big capital and not being able to multiply them on the long run, i think... ;) ;) ;)

But I think you guys are right, and the photo agency got it wrong. If you notice the temporary fence (I don't know what you call this, what helps form the line while checking in..?) you will notice red "dots", those are in fact maple leafs - which is the logo of Air Canada. the silver circle is the Star Alliance logo which air Canada is a member of. So I suppose from this we can assume they were in fact flying to Toronto here.
You detective:ROFLMAO:
We are doing a much better work here in the foroum than the journalists:D

Plus, could someone please translate or just in a few words write what does this french articles is talking about? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Last edited:
You detective:ROFLMAO:
We are doing a much better work here in the foroum than the journalists:D

Plus, could someone please translate or just in a few words write what does this french articles is talking about? Thanks in advance!

It's acumulative detective work! Nice detail about the Maple Leaves Talula, and you're right, Aminolta, that's the Gucci's video music! I would had never recognized it! It looks like Charlotte is using all her social links to promote her friends.

Azure, do you mean the legal text about Swoon productions? It's just the register documents (I have no idea how to say it in english) the legal official text the gives live to the company with the dates it was stablished and the kind of activities it can take part into. Charlotte seems to be the only person in charge.

"I'm absolutely not a princess and so is always a bit unconfortable..."

I want to read the interview!

Thanks lady romanov!

I'm quite a bit surprised by this:

"I'm part of the Royal Family, so to speak..."

I hope the original interview was in french and this is only a translation mistake and she actually said "Princely Family", because Charlotte, dear, you are no part and have never been part of any royal family whatsoever. And you know it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's acumulative detective work! Nice detail about the Maple Leaves Talula, and you're right, Aminolta, that's the Gucci's video music! I would had never recognized it! It looks like Charlotte is using all her social links to promote her friends.

Azure, do you mean the legal text about Swoon productions? It's just the register documents (I have no idea how to say it in english) the legal official text the gives live to the company with the dates it was stablished and the kind of activities it can take part into. Charlotte seems to be the only person in charge.
:flowers:Yes, that's what i meant. Basically i haven't understood what's the goal of the Swoon Productions. Was it Charlotte's idea? Hmm..

Well, in fact her mother married Ernst August of Hannover who is in a straight line descendant of the English kings, so I think Charlotte can say about herself she's part of a Royal Family.

Has she anything to offer besides her heritage, money and her beauty? Thoughts, projects? What does this girl/woman want? She could live a privileged, quiet life without making any fuss about who she is or who she isn't... So why these glamourous photos about someone who wants to live just a simple and private life?
She obviously doesn't know what to do with her life - SAD.

^She seems pretty content with what she's doing right now.
Truly, the discussion on how Charlotte doesn't know what she's doing is getting old.

The SS pictures are lovely. She looks her best in riding gear.

^She seems pretty content with what she's doing right now.
Truly, the discussion on how Charlotte doesn't know what she's doing is getting old.

The SS pictures are lovely. She looks her best in riding gear.

She obviously doesn't know what to do with herself - no purpose, no aim - and it doesn't bother me, how old these arguments are.

She may be pretty for now - so what - is that her message? Being rich and goodlooking is a message?

Even her "spoiled" mother Caroline was smarter at that point of her life.

Yes, but in this case she doesn't have a "blood connection" with Ernest.

Thanks for the pics, ladyromanov!!

Last edited:
Well, in fact her mother married Ernst August of Hannover who is in a straight line descendant of the English kings, so I think Charlotte can say about herself she's part of a Royal Family.

I really don't think that the fact that her mother married a remote descendant of the english kings when she was 13 makes her in any way part of a royal family. Specially since Caroline and Ernst have been separated for ages, now. (I usually wonder whey Caroline insists on using her royal highness title. I know she is legally entitled to do it, but anyway it looks silly).

I'm betting it was all a translation mistake and somehow the word princely was changed into royal by someone who doesn't know the diference.

:flowers:Yes, that's what i meant. Basically i haven't understood what's the goal of the Swoon Productions. Was it Charlotte's idea? Hmm..

Well, the papers say the company aim is to produce movies, video-clips, publicity, literary and musical producs, as well as sell promotion merchandise related to them (fashion items and such). She figures as bussiness manager of the Production House, and it looks as it is mainly her company and her idea.

Has she anything to offer besides her heritage, money and her beauty? Thoughts, projects? What does this girl/woman want? She could live a privileged, quiet life without making any fuss about who she is or who she isn't... So why these glamourous photos about someone who wants to live just a simple and private life?

I don't totally agree with you. She clearly does things with her money. She is involved in the horse world and she has started a production company.
She may be just an average amateur without much talent but she certainly isn't someone who stays at home doing nothing. She has interests and does a lot of things with her life.

I do agree with you though, when you say that she could live her privileged life without making a fuss out of it. It's totally beyond my understanding why someone who claims once and again that she is a private person and hates gossip magazines and such exposes herself in such a public and exhibitionist way.

I understand the Gucci deal because they help her support her passion for horses and her partnership with them it's a great bussiness deal.
But this self service magazine thing is pure exhibitionism... what's she doing showing off her horses on a denim miniskirt, posing for pictures at a horse shop, showing the insides of her daily life, and pouting to the camera just to explain how much she loves her life and how intelligent she is?
What does she intend with it?

She obviously doesn't know what to do with herself - no purpose, no aim - and it doesn't bother me, how old these arguments are.

She may be pretty for now - so what - is that her message? Being rich and goodlooking is a message?

Even her "spoiled" mother Caroline was smarter at that point of her life.
I get what you're saying but it's been discussed so many times before in this thread. Like I said, it's getting old.

You are asking if she has projects, thoughts, and then you affirm she´s going nothing with her life. If you first state you know nothing about her then you cannot say she´s doing nothing.

Even if it´s contradictory that she likes to be private but exposes herself for cameras, magazines, I believe this is the way she found to get involved in something different than horseriding. She is at an age when we try different careers, jobs. Not everyone knows what to do i life at 18. And she has found a way to earn money and be more independent.

The photos were made by Maciek Kobielski-my compatriot!:D

I do not think that she was refererring to the Hannover family, even if her half sister is a real Royal Highness. She was referring to the Princely family of Monaco, and the translation was bad.
Do we have the French text??

Well, with those photographs! At least they have to do with her hobby; horseriding.
But even Zara Phillips doesn't have such a promotion.
They are really beautiful, anyway!:flowers:

Well, the papers say the company aim is to produce movies, video-clips, publicity, literary and musical producs, as well as sell promotion merchandise related to them (fashion items and such). She figures as bussiness manager of the Production House, and it looks as it is mainly her company and her idea.
Now i am jealous! When you have the name and you are famous you can start everything you want. You come up with an idea and you make it reality!

Well, with those photographs! At least they have to do with her hobby; horseriding.
But even Zara Phillips doesn't have such a promotion.
They are really beautiful, anyway!:flowers:
That's because Zara is not being sponsored by Gucci. Most of Char's photoshoots have been shot after being under contract by Gucci.

Well, Zara is sponsored by Rolex and a handful of other firms and she doesn't use them as platform to talk about herself.

Also, I don't think that Gucci has much to do with this thing with Self Service magazine, Charlotte is not even dressing their clothes.

It just looks like a public exercise of pointless narcissim.

Now i am jealous! When you have the name and you are famous you can start everything you want. You come up with an idea and you make it reality!

haha, me too! at least she does interesting things with her money, good for her! :)

Last edited:
I read somewhere (but I can't remember where, I'm sorry) that Charlotte is a fan of Self Service: this could explain her contribution to this issue.
However, we have to remember that in the past she had a long term relationship which leaded her to evolve in an artistic background: these pics pretend to be artistics, especially the first ones which were published on the web. Some of them were interesting, because both Charlotte, lights and setting were beautiful. Unfortunately, Charlotte is lifeless on posed pics, and they should have only published these first pics because her lack of charisma - or lack of confidence was softened by the artistic direction.
All the pics which appeared later (with horses, blond wig) are a bit off the subject to me... I don't see anything artistic anymore in them, and I understand people saying it's only narcissism. They tried to introduced her as a funny girl, having fun with her friends (am I the only one to have recognised Juliette Maillot as the girl with the red shirt?) and evolving in the equestrian world: it appears to be a promotion of her life. If all of this had another aim, it's a fail because we can't find it out. By the way I was a bit confused while looking at them because they are intrusive and don't match with Charlotte's will to have some privacy.

I wanted to share this article with you: it is written by a blogger who said he saw Charlotte in London, while walking in the street. He describes her as wearing an "expensive fur piece", and the scene is supposed to take place in october, 12th.

I also found this pic: I guess that this girl is Charlotte, and that the pic was shot for Self Service (same make up).

I wanted to share this article with you: it is written by a blogger who said he saw Charlotte in London, while walking in the street. He describes her as wearing an "expensive fur piece", and the scene is supposed to take place in october, 12th.

I also found this pic: I guess that this girl is Charlotte, and that the pic was shot for Self Service (same make up).
Is she in London right now?
I hope the fur she was wearing was actually fake..:whistling:

Hmm, LovelyKate, i don't think this woman in the pic is Charlotte. She is a bit different :flowers:But she is really beautiful! I'd like to learn her name.

azure said:
Is she in London right now?
I hope the fur she was wearing was actually fake..:whistling:

Hmm, LovelyKate, i don't think this woman in the pic is Charlotte. She is a bit different :flowers:But she is really beautiful! I'd like to learn her name.

I do not think her fur was fake. I think i saw her with fur and her mum has often wear real fur

Think of yourself as Charlotte and you'd like to immerse yourself in the art world but is unsure how to go about it. You have artist friends, designer friends, an actor boyfriend who have all found their places in that world. You'd like to write but you might know you're not extraordinary at it. Same thing for your sport. Every heiress is a designer these days, so no, you can't be one too. Meanwhile, despite the dizzying array of options you have at your disposal that's brought about by your pedigree, family wealth and pretty face, the only thing you're ever sure of is that everyone in the world of fashion publishing wants a piece of you and is willing to pay you loads of money to be in their magazines. You have passions, hobbies, projects that are about fashion (Ever) and video art production. All of those things require money, exposure, credibility. And maybe you are just a tad narcissistic. You love your privacy, sure, but you have the option to be on the front page of a very exclusive fashion magazine (SS) that doesn't even have a set publication date and a wikipedia page. You already did French Vogue, but hey, someone you respect very much wanted you on the cover of her magazine. On the September issue. This new magazine that wants you is even more exclusive. So exclusive that no one outside of fashion capitals has heard of it and it's Facebook page only has 17k likes. You'd justify an extensive photoshoot by saying you don't think this would trouble your privacy that much since even the paparazzis have probably never heard of the magazine. Your audience this time are not the plebs reading Vogue Paris but the ones who could help you out with your current and future projects. You'd think, this is the best way to raise your profile among the right people. Sure people will wonder what you're up to--the ones you trust will be proud of you, the ones who don't know you will think you have no right to be so prominently featured in such a magazine--but then this is what you want to do at this time of your life, does the latter really matter?

Considering all that, would you be able to resist being SS cover girl? :D

Think of yourself as Charlotte and you'd like to immerse yourself in the art world but is unsure how to go about it. You have artist friends, designer friends, an actor boyfriend who have all found their places in that world. You'd like to write but you might know you're not extraordinary at it. Same thing for your sport. Every heiress is a designer these days, so no, you can't be one too. Meanwhile, despite the dizzying array of options you have at your disposal that's brought about by your pedigree, family wealth and pretty face, the only thing you're ever sure of is that everyone in the world of fashion publishing wants a piece of you and is willing to pay you loads of money to be in their magazines. You have passions, hobbies, projects that are about fashion (Ever) and video art production. All of those things require money, exposure, credibility. And maybe you are just a tad narcissistic. You love your privacy, sure, but you have the option to be on the front page of a very exclusive fashion magazine (SS) that doesn't even have a set publication date and a wikipedia page. You already did French Vogue, but hey, someone you respect very much wanted you on the cover of her magazine. On the September issue. This new magazine that wants you is even more exclusive. So exclusive that no one outside of fashion capitals has heard of it and it's Facebook page only has 17k likes. You'd justify an extensive photoshoot by saying you don't think this would trouble your privacy that much since even the paparazzis have probably never heard of the magazine. Your audience this time are not the plebs reading Vogue Paris but the ones who could help you out with your current and future projects. You'd think, this is the best way to raise your profile among the right people. Sure people will wonder what you're up to--the ones you trust will be proud of you, the ones who don't know you will think you have no right to be so prominently featured in such a magazine--but then this is what you want to do at this time of your life, does the latter really matter?

Considering all that, would you be able to resist being SS cover girl? :D
Well said.

Today, Charlotte is in Madrid, as the star of a Cartier event.
Carlota Casiraghi y la baronesa Thyssen, juntas en Madrid - ABC.es
She's going to visit an exposition (detail of the exposition here) in Thyssen museum, with the baroness Thyssen. This exposition presents 420 pieces from Cartier. Some of them had been worn in the past by Princess Grace - which would justify Charlotte's presence -plus the fact that, according to me, Charlotte has a contract with Cartier).
We are probably going to have lots of pics of the visit and then of the party in the afternoon.

Last edited:
Today, Charlotte is in Madrid, as the star of a Cartier event.
Carlota Casiraghi y la baronesa Thyssen, juntas en Madrid - ABC.es
She's going to visit an exposition (detail of the exposition here) in Thyssen museum, with the baroness Thyssen. This exposition presents 420 pieces from Cartier. Some of them had been worn in the past by Princess Grace - which would justify Charlotte's presence -plus the fact that, according to me, Charlotte has a contract with Cartier).
We are probably going to have lots of pics of the visit and then of the party in the afternoon.
Thanks so much for the info my dearest LovelyKate:ROFLMAO:
i'm looking forward to Char's appearences.
Well, i do also think she has a contract with Cartier. Her life is so interesting. Not thas she's doing sth special or difficult - many celebs don't do - but all those photoshoots, appearences and her contribution to Gucci's activities are pretty exciting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom