Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 37: March 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caroline's commitment is to children, period. It began when she herself was barely out of childhood starting with the suicide hotline.

Just because she is not shouting on street corners does not mean she is not passionate about it her commitment.

Charlotte is stunningly beautiful. She is stylish. But I don't find her "endeavors".. which mostly involve making the social scene and going on holiday with an ever changing line-up of boyfriends...interspersed with an occasional lackluster and half hearted jumping competition..at all compelling.

At Charlotte's age her mother had already been a UN ambassador and might have even helped save some depressed kid's life...all at the same time raising a young family and carrying on with many of her late mother's charities and cultural pursuits.

Other than her beauty, I don't find Charlotte at all interesting. You do.

Fair enough.

Last edited:
At Charlotte's age her mother had already been a UN ambassador and might have even helped save some depressed kid's life...all at the same time raising a young family and carrying on with many of her late mother's charities and cultural pursuits.

Other than her beauty, I don't find Charlotte at all interesting. You do.

Fair enough.

well, we can agree to desagree, then :flowers:
As I wrote above we actually have no idea. We are just far away watchers.

From the distance of my computer screen I get the impresion that Caroline does indeed shout-out every time she does a little anything for Amade and she is just an old-fashioned leisure lady taking part in a couple of charity events a year.

But I could be wrong, of course, none of us really know!

About Charlotte, I don't find her amazing. At the end of the day she is no more than a wealthy spoiled heiress used to have everything easy who abandons most of her endeavours the moment she does not excel in them. But I find her interesting because she tries to do new things and even if she lacks focus she seems to strive to do different things for herself in life.

I don't amire her by any means, but it's amusing to watch her.

Very beautiful pictures indeed. Charlotte was truly blessed with the beauty of her mother and grandmother.

Very beautiful pictures indeed. Charlotte was truly blessed with the beauty of her mother and grandmother.

I don't really see Grace in either of them but I do think their looks owe a lot to Princess Charlotte. Caroline especially resembles her paternal grandmother.

Some of the pictures are really stunning. Charlotte has found a nice job!

Wow! I hope she'll keep the model carreer going for some time.

These are probably the best profesional pictures of Charlotte ever.

She looks beautiful AND natural, without the usual excess of airbrushing and ridiculous elongated necks, straight hips and alien noses they usually give her.

She even seems confortable as a model! Usually she looks strained and unconfortable, very unlike a real model. Here, she looks at ease for once!

Very nice photos indeed.

I don't really see Grace in either of them but I do think their looks owe a lot to Princess Charlotte. Caroline especially resembles her paternal grandmother.

There is this great video on youtube about the Grimaldis and features a great collection of home videos.

I saw some videos of Princess Charlotte, Rainier's mother, that I never saw before. And as much as she and her granddaughter share the same dark features, Princess Charlotte had an overbite, a rather large nose for her face, and did not possess the striking facial bone structure that Caroline and Charlotte Casiraghi have -- she actually had a droopy face. Princess Charlotte's photos and official portraits were stunning, but she was not a great beauty based on the videos.

When you see Princess Grace in video, you can see Caroline and Charlotte in her expressions and carriage.

So I do agree with Dman in an earlier post that Caroline and Charlotte are blessed with Princess Grace's beauty. Grace just happened to be blonde and fair while the younger generations are exotic and Mediterranean. Caroline's coloring she inherited from her paternal grandmother, the beauty and carriage from her mother.

Grace just happened to be blonde and fair while the younger generations are exotic and Mediterranean.

Exotic? What do you mean by exotic? Specially in oposition to blonde and fair?
Charlotte would probably be exotic in Japan or Uganda, but frankly I don't see anything remotely exotic about a french/italian girl looking french or italian.

Exotic? What do you mean by exotic? Specially in oposition to blonde and fair?
Charlotte would probably be exotic in Japan or Uganda, but frankly I don't see anything remotely exotic about a french/italian girl looking french or italian.

For me, there is an exotic quality in Charlotte Casiraghi that is of the same flavor as Angelina Jolie and tennis star Ana Ivanovic. Something that transcends geography and involves some kind of mystery.

If you wish to discuss resemblances between Charlotte, Grace and Caroline please use our extra thread!
This thread is meant for discussions about current events only!

For me, there is an exotic quality in Charlotte Casiraghi that is of the same flavor as Angelina Jolie and tennis star Ana Ivanovic. Something that transcends geography and involves some kind of mystery.

Well, I'l agree with you that there is something "weird" about Ana Ivanovic looks, but it mainly comes from the fact that she is a blondish girl, with blue eyes and eastern european facial features who's dyed her hair black and has tanned her skin like mad.
Many russian/polish girls do it and get that "weird" look. They look as if they should be blond girls but have dark hair and skin.

Agelina Jolie has more mixed up features, because her eyes look kind of oriental. She is more naturally "exotic" if you will, although her exoticism comes somehow from the same technique: she is a blonde girl with blond girl traits, dyed brunette.

With both of them they are features that somehow don't match.

Same thing happens with french actress Eva Green. She is blond, and has a blond girl complexion but she gets her "exotic" look from her dyed black hair.

Yet, I fail to see anything like that in Charlotte. She is an european mediterranean girl which looks totally european mediterranean. Her hair, skin and eyes don't clash in any way. She's got big facial features, but otherwise her coloring is really common, I think.

Sorry, iceflower, I didn't see your post. Feel free to move mine, if convenient.

Last edited:
:previous:

Well, as Angelina Jolie, Ana Ivanovic or Eva Green aren't that close relatives, it's okay ;)

According to Purepeople, Gad Elmaleh gave an interview to "Edgar" and in this interview, he said that he won't talked about his mom nor his fiancée. If a magazine publishes a pic of him without his consent, he will sue.

I won't speculate, maybe "Fiancée" for him doesn't mean his future wife but it's a weird choice of words one might say. :p

Gad Elmaleh fiancé ?! - Yahoo! Actualités France

Gad Elmaleh fiancé ?!

Thanks, julliette!
I really love the yellow jacket she's wearing!!

It's right, good memory trepstrep.
And then we saw her 12th at the Antiquaires gala in Paris so I guess that she didn't flight to Nice before that. Then we saw her at the Patti Smith concert in Monaco at 23rd so maybe it was a few days before that. I assume that when travelling to Nice they're going to Monaco, right? It could well be a typo and be 18. But the agency says it was archived at 10.09.2012 so... I don't know

According to Purepeople, Gad Elmaleh gave an interview to "Edgar" and in this interview, he said that he won't talked about his mom nor his fiancée. If a magazine publishes a pic of him without his consent, he will sue.

I won't speculate, maybe "Fiancée" for him doesn't mean his future wife but it's a weird choice of words one might say. :p

Gad Elmaleh fiancé ?! - Yahoo! Actualités France

Gad Elmaleh fiancé ?!
I'd LOVE them to be really engaged but in French speaking countries "fiancée" is a sometimes (NOT always)more respectful substitute to "girlfriend".

It's right, good memory trepstrep.
And then we saw her 12th at the Antiquaires gala in Paris so I guess that she didn't flight to Nice before that. Then we saw her at the Patti Smith concert in Monaco at 23rd so maybe it was a few days before that. I assume that when travelling to Nice they're going to Monaco, right? It could well be a typo and be 18. But the agency says it was archived at 10.09.2012 so... I don't know

Maybe the pics are in fact taken the 8th and they were flying to Toronto, not Cannes (the cannes thing might perfectly be made up by the journalists, there is no way the could guess where were they travelling just by watching them from far away at the checking area).

Another two pics of Self Service Magazine

Self Service 1
Self Service 2

very funny pics! and so different from the others! have you scanned them? is there an interview with charlotte or something like that? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the pics are in fact taken the 8th and they were flying to Toronto, not Cannes (the cannes thing might perfectly be made up by the journalists, there is no way the could guess where were they travelling just by watching them from far away at the checking area).

But I think you guys are right, and the photo agency got it wrong. If you notice the temporary fence (I don't know what you call this, what helps form the line while checking in..?) you will notice red "dots", those are in fact maple leafs - which is the logo of Air Canada. the silver circle is the Star Alliance logo which air Canada is a member of. So I suppose from this we can assume they were in fact flying to Toronto here.

So they were in Toronto? I got lost, so many trips!

Yes, rosana. They were in Toronto to attend the film festival there.

What you guys are saying about going to Toronto makes sense. The agency got it wrong most likely...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom