Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 37: March 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why it's been decided that it's not her! The people on TFS are no authorities, they are only people speculating, like us.

I have no doubts it is Charlotte myself. Yes maybe her nose seems a little bit longer, but it is easy to see that the pic was taken from rather far away with a telescopic lense and she has the sun in her face, those two are distorting factors...

I mean, the girl is her clone, she has chanel slippers, walks hunched like charlotte does, she has her exact hairline, the same sunglasses, and obviously some paparazzi who knows her and the news agency he works for think that it is her.... i don't even understand how there can be any doubt.
Ι doubt this woman is Charlotte. She has the same characteristics with her but a different nose and for me a different bone structure. The glasses aren't the one's Char wore in Dubai. They're very different from those. Well, it's not that of a big deal to identify who the woman in blue is actually. :flowers:

The picture of Vanity Fair is very nice, but to me she looks nothing like Grace Kelly.

yes, the pictures are similar, they do have the same haircut here.

Ι doubt this woman is Charlotte. She has the same characteristics with her but a different nose and for me a different bone structure. The glasses aren't the one's Char wore in Dubai. They're very different from those. Well, it's not that of a big deal to identify who the woman in blue is actually. :flowers:

You're right. Those aren't the glasses she wore in Dubai. But I am pretty sure I've seen her with them somewhere else, I just can't remember when.
I still think the girl in blue is her, and some of her traits look a little bit diffferent because the pic is taken from far away and the sun is falling on her face and it difuses her features, but as you say, it's not such a big deal whether it is her or not :flowers:

Gad Elmaleh is a French comedian and actor and it's been said that Charlotte has a relationship or at least an affair with him at the moment. They've been seen together and she has been seen leaving his apartment.

She's dating him?
La Motte's blog: Gad Elmaleh

Tomorrow will be the start of Charlotte's Gucci campaign. I guess that there will be an event with Mr and Mrs Pinault-Hayek, and Charlotte, of course. I can't wait for the pics!
With this campaign we are going to have a lot of pics of Charlotte: pics of the campaign, pics of a probable party in her honor... According to me it's just a new proof of Charlotte's ambiguous attitude towards medias. She loses a bit of the credibility she won with her trials.

That's an absolutely stunning photo; she sure won out in the gene pool selection.

Tomorrow will be the start of Charlotte's Gucci campaign. I guess that there will be an event with Mr and Mrs Pinault-Hayek, and Charlotte, of course. I can't wait for the pics!
With this campaign we are going to have a lot of pics of Charlotte: pics of the campaign, pics of a probable party in her honor... According to me it's just a new proof of Charlotte's ambiguous attitude towards medias. She loses a bit of the credibility she won with her trials.

At last, some REAL NEWS about Charlotte... I was already getting tired of that endless and unconclusive talk about her and her coup de foudre with the french actor... Uff!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

lazuli said:
At last, some REAL NEWS about Charlotte... I was already getting tired of that endless and unconclusive talk about her and her coup de foudre with the french actor... Uff!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are right! And about the other endless discussion for Charlotte having a 9-5 job! Beind the face of a major fashin house IS a Job!

You are right! And about the other endless discussion for Charlotte having a 9-5 job! Beind the face of a major fashin house IS a Job!

I never understood why so many people want her to have a job. Like the people who comment on the magazines and critizise her because she doesn't "work". I always thought it was just envy and I'm sure that most of them would quit their jobs inmediately if they could afford it.

Charlotte doesn't have a job because she doesn't need one! What's wrong with that?

I never understood why so many people want her to have a job. Like the people who comment on the french magazines.

She doesn't have a job because she doesn't need one! What's wrong with that?

Right!!!! and logical!!

It is sensless!! We follow royals because they are royals, and we want them to be like us!!!

This "Gupsy" style suits her a lot. In the backstage video she is also very pretty.

And some other links. Sorry, they are all in french, I do not really know how to combine with the google translation link.

Charlotte Casiraghi : Une écuyère glamour et élégante pour Gucci

Charlotte Casiraghi, égérie royale pour Gucci "Forever Now"Closer
Charlotte Casiraghi pour Forever Now de GucciCosmopolitan.fr
06/03/2012 - Charlotte Casiraghi pour Gucci, la première image ...fashions-addict.com
Puretrend.com - L'officiel de la Mode

And hellomagazine, with nice pics.
http://www.hellomagazine.com/fashion/201203067364/charlotte-casiraghi-gucci-ad-campaign-picture/

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I've just finished to watch the video and you're right: she's very pretty. She has a natural beauty, she's glowing. I liked to see the way she reacted while looking at the shooting: she seemed full of humility. I can't wait to see the other pics of the campaigne, I'm sure the will be wonderful. It's seems that the Gipsy them will be used in the other pics, or is it just for this pic of the campaign?
Thanks to all the members of this forum who posted some links! :flowers:

She's very pretty and she is much prettier on video where she is natural, the way she really is.

The pics are nice but I don't like the way they've photoshoped her nose to make it look shorter or the way they've pumped up her lips.
It's not as awful as the Testino pics that made her look like an alien but I still think there was no need to add those touches.

Charlotte has natural full lips and a perfectly fine nose. No need to make her lookk artificial and surgical.

Last edited:
trepstep you are right, the airbrushed nose looks so fake. Why hire a naturally beautiful model and then make her looks plastic?

Nice campaign photos; she looks really pretty. This will definitely increase her profile outside of Europe - I wonder how she will cope with that. Either way, Frida and her must have an excellent working relationship as she was in the shoot as well.

I love this first pic! She's perfectly stunning.

Actually she reminds me of a little pirate with that band on her head. I can very well picture her as Jack Sparrow's younger sister in Pirates of the Caribbean... :lol: :flowers::lol:

Thanks a lot!
Oh my God, she looks so perfect on all these pics from the video, it's quite unrealistic (I don't know if this word exists in english!) it's amazing. I'm totally speechless! Finally I thing that long hair suits her well too.
I agree with the one who said that she doesn't need photoshop. She's more beautiful without it, I don't understand why they use this.
Lazuli: very Jack Sparrow too, you're right!

Of course!!!! And I suppose very well!!!

And I suppose that's nothing compared to what Gucci is going to earn thanks to her!

It's not as awful as the Testino pics that made her look like an alien.

Laughed out loud at this! And also I agree with you. Shiver-shake at all the airbrushing in that layout. The one shot I really liked was the black and white profile, with her hair in a knot, and all the little moles and freckles on her face just LEFT IN, now there's a concept.

^ Is it a pic of today? Charlotte looks very young on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom