The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 08:13 AM
Courtier

Hmm, I didn't know she knew Derek. Although, considering how close he is with Dasha, Eugenie, Margherita, I don't know why I should be surprised. Even more surprised to see her shopping at Urban Outfitters. Wonder if she's also there to support Pierre for when he goes to court later on this week.

Old 03-28-2012, 10:22 AM
Commoner

here's a link to one of the pictures of Gad and Charlotte in NY in better quality El economista y la modelo
she looks so relaxed style wise, though the difference of age is huge, they look nice together in my opinion

Old 03-28-2012, 11:11 AM
Courtier

Someone has scanned Hola at the vogue forums.
Bigger, better quality pics:
imgur: the simple image sharer
http://imgur.com/JfqtE
http://imgur.com/GmTwP
http://imgur.com/ea7Aj
Old 03-28-2012, 12:25 PM
Courtier

Thank you, Trepstrep. They look relaxed and happy.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:17 PM
Courtier

^ Great pics! Thanks a lot!
Old 03-28-2012, 02:19 PM
Courtier

I really like how laidback and fresh her style is with him. She seems to have reverted back to her old effortless chic French self almost. I'm not particularly fond of the shoes, but she just seems so reminiscent of Charlotte pre-2008. And they do look really relaxed and happy. Hopefully it works out.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:37 PM
Heir Apparent

I do not like the shoes but they look comfortable for long walkings.
In the 3rd scan, the big picture she looks like her mum!
Generally she is very relaxed and stylish.
Old 03-28-2012, 03:09 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
This girl's taste in men gets worse by the minute...
Old 03-28-2012, 06:30 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
This girl's taste in men gets worse by the minute...
I so agree !!! So many beautiful and sophisticated men in New York ... I hope she gets "enlightened", hehe.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Nice that they paid the Big Apple a visit!
Old 03-28-2012, 11:58 PM
Courtier

I don't understand why she has to be with models...not all handsome men are as attractive on the inside. Sure, she could be with someone good-looking but dating isn't just about looking good together. I mean, she can't just look at him all the time. She might want to talk to him and be able to have fun with him, too. But I guess those things aren't important.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:09 AM
Majesty

I think Gad is cute. He's obviously no fashion model, but maybe he's charming, smart and funny as he seems to be?
Old 03-29-2012, 06:29 AM
Courtier

One of the nicest things about Charlotte is that she doesn't date pretty fashion crazy boys. She could be a void socialite dating pretty boring men. yet, she obviously goes for personality.
A lot of people are still missing Felix, but in my opinion he was bland.

I find Gad quite ugly myself, but he kind of looks a bit like Alex, so that's obviously Charlotte's type. She could have model-type guys if she wanted, no doubt, but she obviously prefers character. I think her taste in boyfriends speaks very well of her.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:45 AM
Courtier

Time #2 that I agree with you Trepstep. I personally like her taste in men. I liked Felix, I didn't find Alex to be all that ugly, and even though Gad is not my type, he's really funny and charming. Any French speakers out there need only look him up on youtube. His videos are hilarious. But anyway, I think it speaks well of Charlotte (and Andrea--whose relationship with Tatiana has been criticized for the longest based on nothing but the fact that she didn't look like a Chanel model ), that they are able to look past the exterior and enter a relationship with someone without considering such shallow reasons.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Charlotte casual look is almost every time awful..of course her lovely face and body hide it but the true is that her casual look is really terrible! She looks happy an relax, but again I don't give much faith to this relationship...
Old 03-29-2012, 10:42 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by kells View Post
Time #2 that I agree with you Trepstep. I personally like her taste in men. I liked Felix, I didn't find Alex to be all that ugly, and even though Gad is not my type, he's really funny and charming. Any French speakers out there need only look him up on youtube. His videos are hilarious. But anyway, I think it speaks well of Charlotte (and Andrea--whose relationship with Tatiana has been criticized for the longest based on nothing but the fact that she didn't look like a Chanel model ), that they are able to look past the exterior and enter a relationship with someone without considering such shallow reasons.
Actually, all three of the Casiraghi seem to look for much more than looks in their partners. I never found Alex that ugly either (actually he was the one of Charlotte's boyfriends whose look I liked better), but he obviously wasn't the pretty type.

Tatiana is sweet, specially on video, but she appart from that she is rather plain. I never understood why people criticize her relationship with Andrea. He could be dating models and actresses like mad, and yet, he obviously fell in love with a sweet average girl and was able to look beyond the perfect look.
It's funny, women often criticize men who go for the model type and date pretty girls with empty heads. And when there is a boy who chooses a nice average girl they criticize her because she is not pretty enough!

Pierre, seems to go for the pretty girl type more clearly, but still Beatrice is not a pretty empty head. She is opinionated, cultivated, and has a strong character. I mean, her exterior might be beautiful but the inside is not empty either!
Old 03-29-2012, 11:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

I agree when you all say that speaks very well of Charlotte that she dates guys that are not crazy good looking, empty socialites. That's one of the things i like about her.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:22 PM
Serene Highness

How do you know that Alex Dellal is not a void socialite? Does anybody know him? or just because heīs not the average good-lookignt hat means heīs an interesting man? And how do you know Gad is an interesting man, because heīs an actor? Too many chiches. I donīt think she goes through the world disregarding good-looking men. Shes just has had bad taste, or has chosen "not the standard handsome ones". If we consider Caroline is far more cultivated and intelligent than Charlotte, at least from people who know her, how do you explain she ended up with Casiraghi, who was quite handsome and not exactly the brightest?People just fall in love, they donīt match beauty with beauty and talent with talent.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:51 PM
Serene Highness

All of you are speculating. I doubt anyone on this thread knows or knew any of these people personally. You can't tell what someone is like looking at a picture.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Love life and attraction is not a race! And when you fall in love with someone is not because he is A class in beauty or intelligence, it is for a whole chemistry, for the commun things and for the love and feelings.
And how do we know that Stefano was not bright? He gave very few interviews, he was shy and he died young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco
All of you are speculating. I doubt anyone on this thread knows or knew any of these people personally. You can't tell what someone is like looking at a picture.
You are right. Nevertheless french people might know quite well Gad, if he gave many TV interviews, but we can not know the real Casiraghis and for sure NOT the real Alex Dellal.

Closed Thread

Tags
charlotte casiraghi, current events