Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 37: March 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte complained because she was chassed by paps and because they were waiting in Gads homeyard for hours. The fight between the Grimaldis and the papz is a very long story and she did well to file a case, otherwise they would arrive to extreme behaviors. The worst example was the pap hidden inside the empty church and steal pics of a mourning Caroline crying to Stefano's cuffin! What could be more horrible? Thanks to the very strict french law the pics never appeared in France, but they appeared in Italy and Germany.
The Grimaldis are not hidden people and they accept to be taken on pics during the open public events, but this does not mean that they are obliged to be photographed at every moment of their private life.

There definitely is a difference between being stalked by the paparazzi and spied upon with long lens cameras and going to an official event such as a movie opening or a family gala.

Charlotte and Gad in New York - new pics

Charlotte and Gad in New York: more pics on Pomeline's blog.
Green suits her well! That's funny to see how they insist on the ring she wears on her left hand. It can't be a wedding ring: too early! It's just another try from tabloids to create a story to sell more.
They say that they met Beatrice: things are getting more serious.
I wonder if these are new pics, if they flew back to New York after the Barbizon Jumping.

Last edited:
In this week's spanish Hola there are the photos of Gad Charlotte and Beatrice;
I think the pictures are from the same trip as the ones seen last week; and the article said something like Charlotte hasn't been seen in Monaco for a long time;
so I think they're all from before the rose ball!

Nice Pictures , Princess Charlotte Looks Nice & Cat Eyes SunGlasses Design Looks Nice on Her Face , Thank You For Posting LovelyKate .

I like the first one with the horse, very elegant, but I hate the second one: too much photoshop.

How long have they made her neck, for god's sake?
And her lips can already look too full in real life, why pump them up to make them look like suction pads?
Why did they put a tip she doesn't have on her pretty nose and made it look upwards in a piggy way?

I'll never understand the need to cast a natural beauty like Charlotte and then make her look like a character from Avatar.

Last edited:
Thank you!
Oh my God, the second one is just awful... Bigger lips, shining skin (she's not made in wax!), strange nose (wax again), strange eyebrows, strange neck... Congrats Gucci and P. Londbergh: beautiful model, bad result. How this can happen?? Why choosing Charlotte for her personnality (as Frida G. said) to transform her this way? On this pic, she she seems to be a girl who looks like Charlotte Casiraghi.

OGGI.. be carefull.. Charlotte will judge you, too:whistling:

Is it the same event, if so why has she changed her top from gold to black or vice versa:ermm:

I don't like her outfit and her hair.

This blue coat is not the same worn in the famous pics, in an open air cafe in Paris? The pics we discussed that it was NOT her? So finally it was her!

This blue coat is not the same worn in the famous pics, in an open air cafe in Paris? The pics we discussed that it was NOT her? So finally it was her!

I don't think so, that blue coat is way different from the other one. But of course i can be wrong.

Last edited:

The link asturiana kindly shared with us, is not the complete one the agency has offered, the original one
includes some more pics of Charlotte in New York (either on her way to or from the Cartier events), take
a look:

** CHARLOTTE CASIRAGHI A NEW YORK **

princee Charlotte Looks Very Beautiful elegant in Black Suit , I LiKe Her Shoes Very Much So Chic , Thank you iceflower .

Very sad to see her with a cigarette in her hand. Her beautiful complexion will look very different way too soon.

Last edited:
grevinnan said:
Very sad to see her with a cigarette in her hand. Her beautiful complexion will look very different way too soon.

Right! But if it is a consolation Charlotte smokes less than her brothers. And if we see with a cigarette outside it is because in US she can't smoke inside
Pcs Caroline's ageing is mostly due to her heavy smoking, but is their decision! They know the risks.

Last edited:
She also appears to be more public about it now. Before, photos of Charlotte smoking were rare and far in between, but now she appears like she couldn't care less. I noticed this started with her new relationship. In her Felix and Alex days, she wasn't photographed much smoking with her beaus (the guys were the ones caught with a cigarette most of the time), but with this new man, she seems to be more casual about her smoking and more frequent about it as well.

MYROYALS: CHARLOTTE CAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom