The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 03:02 PM
Courtier

Also, adult straigh man don't have pretty girl friend sleep over at their place night after night just because they are good friends...

Old 03-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyKate View Post
Hey, I'm totally off topic (because every body is talking about Gad and Charlotte) but don't you think that she did something to her eyebrows? This idea appeared to me while looking at the Gucci party pics.

As Char and Gad are concerned, I would say that I have rarely seen Charlotte (in pics) so radious.

Maybe it's too much flashlight on her face. Here a HQ pic
http://infabshoes.com/wp-content/upl...ever-now-3.jpg

Old 03-11-2012, 11:38 AM
Courtier

Trepstep, I agree that Charlotte looks a bit like Carole Bouquet. By the way, I have always thought that Caroline and Carole Bouquet could have been sisters, so it's not so strange to find a similarity between Charlotte and Carole!
Old 03-11-2012, 04:43 PM
Serene Highness

sometimes her hair seems darker than they are i guess. Especially in 2007 and 06 they were pretty dark but then they started becoming lighter. It must be the light of the pic and the light of the sun, but she has def dyed her hair and she had some highlights. Now they seem very light than ever, i think.
Old 03-11-2012, 05:07 PM
Courtier

^ I don't totally agree, they were lighter at the opening of the Gucci museum! And we had pics of her at a horse event in which her hair seemed quite blond - maybe because of the flashes.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:54 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyromanov View Post
Maybe it's too much flashlight on her face. Here a HQ pic
http://infabshoes.com/wp-content/upl...ever-now-3.jpg
Princess Charlotte Look Very Beautifull Her Color Eyes Look Wonderfull , The Black Color Look Very Nice On Her Thanx ladyromanov
Old 03-11-2012, 11:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Charlotte is truly breathtaking. Her hair style seems a bit harsh though. I prefer a softer updo on her-
Old 03-12-2012, 12:18 AM
Serene Highness

I think Charlotte's hair gets sunbleached in the summer due to being outside so much. Andrea even more so.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:16 AM
Serene Highness

Andrea's change in hair is logical because he's already blond! But well, i don't want to talk about hair anymore
Old 03-14-2012, 09:05 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Trepstep, I agree that Charlotte looks a bit like Carole Bouquet. By the way, I have always thought that Caroline and Carole Bouquet could have been sisters, so it's not so strange to find a similarity between Charlotte and Carole!

I do not agree at all ... nothing minimum.
The French film actress, has nothing similar with Carlota Casiraghis. Nothing !!!!
When they appear aberrations comparative, I just want to laugh, laugh ... and not being able to laugh even more.

Im sorry its ridiculous
Old 03-14-2012, 09:59 AM
Serene Highness

I personally find nothing funny about the similarity between these two women. All people don't notice other humans in the same way as we do
Old 03-16-2012, 02:17 AM
Nobility

I was so busy with work these couple of months I have not known that Charlotte split with Alex. Well, I never like Alex anyway. But now I read that she's with Gad? An older guy? I never understood the fascination of dating and marrying older man, but Charlotte and Gad? This relationship seems off to me, it felt wrong. Maybe I'm prejudiced, or I like Charlotte with Felix too much..or whatever...but no, not Charlotte with Gad... He must really love this attention on him, huh? Dating a young royal?
Old 03-16-2012, 09:28 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraDaniel View Post
I was so busy with work these couple of months I have not known that Charlotte split with Alex. Well, I never like Alex anyway. But now I read that she's with Gad? An older guy? I never understood the fascination of dating and marrying older man, but Charlotte and Gad? This relationship seems off to me, it felt wrong. Maybe I'm prejudiced, or I like Charlotte with Felix too much..or whatever...but no, not Charlotte with Gad... He must really love this attention on him, huh? Dating a young royal?
He is way more famous than her, here in France

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

My blog about Pauline
My channel about the Monaco princely family
Old 03-16-2012, 09:49 AM
Courtier

I think some of you guys waaaayyyyy overestimate Charlotte's importance. Gad is not only more famous than her in France, he has an occupation that people care about, and I say this with no bitterness. Charlotte is a socialite, and not even a crazy-wild-train-wreck-mess type of socialite (thank God). This is honestly the first time I've ever seen her get so much attention in terms of the number of outlets talking about her at the same time. For good reason: Outside of royalwatchers and fashion enthusiasts, most people not only don't know who she is but they probably would not care.

Gad on the other hand is an actor/comedian who has appeared in numerous films. People and the press tend to be way more invested in actors in general. Charlotte is not getting him anymore attention than he is already used to.
Old 03-16-2012, 10:19 AM
Courtier

Charlotte's interview in Elle (march 16th edition)

Hi everybody! I bought "Elle" this morning, and I found a small interview of Charlotte in its pages. There are only 3 questions (I'll try to scan it).

1. Why did you accept this collaboration with Gucci?
I have always refused to associate myself with a brand, but this project is not a simple campaign, it's a link that I'm building with Frida Giannini thanks to the equestrian world. Forever Now pays tribute to the Gucci spirit, to the 90 years of history of the house, to our common passion for horse riding. I don't represent any product, any collection. Images won't be over shown, they will only appear in some magazines.

2. How was the shooting with Peter Lindbergh?
It was in december, in my stables, with my horse Carryduff. I have such a complicity with him! I was very at ease and relaxed. Peter Lindbergh is really friendly, he never tries to oblige you to be someone else. I was hardly made up, hardly coiffed. And, at the middle of the shooting, I have knotted a scarf on my head: the image has been kept for the definitive campaign.

3. What are your projects today?
Season of jumpings is beginning, so I'm going to focus on training for the next competition, which will take place in Nice. I didn't have the time to follow the parisian fashion week! And then, I have just founded an audiovisual and musical house production with two friends of long standing. Its name is Swoon. Afterwards, not far off...

(This is my own translation)
Old 03-16-2012, 03:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Audivisual and music production house? THAT is a new!

I tried to google, but it seems a very commum word! Thousand of pages, but noone accurate!
Old 03-16-2012, 03:55 PM
Courtier

^ YES, it is!! I quite jumped on my armchair when I read it!
Old 03-17-2012, 04:18 PM
Courtier

Medias start to talk about Charlotte's projects. PurePeople even calls her "business woman": Charlotte Casiraghi : L'égérie glamour devient business-woman

Edit: beautiful Pomeline's blog is back!!
Old 03-17-2012, 11:03 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Medias start to talk about Charlotte's projects. PurePeople even calls her "business woman": Charlotte Casiraghi : L'égérie glamour devient business-woman

Edit: beautiful Pomeline's blog is back!!
Thank you Lovely Kate for the information! It's very interesting to know more about Charlotte's life. Maybe this picture has posted before, Charlotte with Virginie at the party at silencio.
http://www.gucci.com/images/ecommerc...eb_2column.jpg
Old 03-18-2012, 11:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

I want to know more about Swoon. She really impressed me with that one!

Tags
charlotte casiraghi, current events