Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 37: March 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only motive this two are together is for the showoff the mass press people performs, with texts and pictures of there dresses, jewelry, rings, necklaces, earrings, and the all trash/rubbish they use, in this moments; with the only objective in mind ... extort money from large account/global companies, or brands; there is no relationship, love or sympathy, friendship with these two, this is all plastic; this is all materialistic interest.

The only motive this two are together is for the showoff the mass press people performs, with texts and pictures of there dresses, jewelry, rings, necklaces, earrings, and the all trash/rubbish they use, in this moments; with the only objective in mind ... extort money from large account/global companies, or brands; there is no relationship, love or sympathy, friendship with these two, this is all plastic; this is all materialistic interest.

If the pair are happy together, they can have whatever motives they like. Why should we care?

It was a charity ball which generally means people will be dressed up. How is anyone being extorted? One assumes you must be very close to the couple since you seem to have such indepth knowledge of their relationship and their psychology. Please tell us all the inside details. So facinating to hear from a real insider:whistling:

Thank you so much, priyanka!!

In this video it seems that they are very good friends, not more. I can't see the big love, I don't understand why they made this for public, Charlotte was very shy about her life, and now this cheap "we love eachother"-show... :ermm:

They look quite in love to me. Charlotte specially looks really adoringly at him and he seems really happy to see her.
What did you expect? That they would start making out in front of the cameras??

Also, I don't think it is cheap at all. In his last interview Gad kind of explained that he is a private person and doesn't like to expose himself but if you're in couple with someone and everything goes well at some point it is kind of ridiculous to artificialy hide yourself.
The tf1 team had been following his life for serveral days, and he just decided to act naturally since he doesn't have anything to hide.

I think it is much more mature and natural to be yourself than to histerically hiding away a relationship.

Last edited:
I agree with trepstep about acting naturally and not try to hide anything and that's what they are doing, it seems. Nothing wrong about it. It would be foolish to hide it. I prefer that they act naturally.

They don't seem particularly in love to me, but Charlotte looks very relaxed around him and constantly smiling

I think a lot of us would agree that the age difference between the couple isn't ideal and that it might become a problem sometime in the future if they remain as a couple. But in terms of their compatability, I can see how they are attracted to each other. Gad appears to be someone who would be very good company - entertaining, witty & quite charming. A number of posts have drawn attention to the physical similarities between Gad and Alex. I would imagine Gad initially would have been surprised and a little flattered that Charlotte was so smitten and attracted not just by her obvious physical beauty but also intrigued by her background and the circles she moves in, I personally don't doubt the genuine nature of the relationship at present.

what's that last video about?

From recent pictures and now this video I think, IMO, is visible that Charlotte seems very happy and smitten and in love with Gad, and Gad seems to genuinely to like her, very affectionate. The talk about their relationship is mostly about how they are from 'different worlds' or 'social status' and the age gap and I don't see what's the big problem in there, as long as they are happy and can communicate and love each other and have family support I think their relationship can last. I can speak from personnal experience, my parents were from different world and also have a considerate age gap and they've been together for 30 years and still are very happy but obviously they had to work and fight, even with the family support, for their relationship to work.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the video. I am extremely surprised by Charlotte's voice. I didn't imagine her voice like that !

could someone please translate their dialog for us, the non french speakers? (-:

I agree with Tdarlene. Some people here are not happy about their relationships because Gad is not from Charlotte's world, because he's a clown, because he's older, because he's not catholic. But if you look at the Family Grimaldi, they all dated (at last one time, rather more) people from a different world, so why not Charlotte ? I'm pretty sure they're not schocked at all since they did the same.
Caroline got married to a prince, it didn't work better, she divorced. Charlotte is not a princess, she's (almost) normal, no title. I prefer her to date someone like Gad rather more someone very rich like Alex, who's never known what's a normal life.
I don't think Charlotte and Gad will get married, not sure it will work longer than with the others, but at least, for once, they're happy, he makes her laugh, cool.
And I think he has a sane life, contrary to Alex: he doesn't smoke etc..)

Thanks so much for the video! Charlotte seemed so happy. I don't think I've seen her smile that much in a long time. She and Gad seem very happy together. :)

Caroline got married to a prince, it didn't work better, she divorced. QUOTE]

Caroline married 1st an older French commoner (divorced), 2nd a younger Italian commoner (widowed) and 3rd a German prince (still legally married).

I personally want a translation of Charlotte when she's talking with Gad!:flowers:
There it has the subtitles down but they are in french unfortunately.

Thanks for some real info. on Charlotte and what she's been up to, I wish her happiness as always, and privacy.:) And she'll need the latter more than ever if she wishes to attain the former, especially judging by the same old comments here from the less than zero catty crowd; get a life, seriously, get a life, maybe then you yourself will attain some happiness and it will show. :flowers:

Well in the corridor she tries to reassure him that it will be ok. That she has brought him positive waves (I don't know if this is correct English).
Then she explains him that the British public is different, don't show a lot of emotion etc.
Then he says that she knows as she has lived there in London. And he says that she brings him a lot of confort, that she really helps him. I hope I have translated correctly

My two nieces were attending that show. It was a triumph !!!! So the good positive waves worked !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Caroline got married to a prince, it didn't work better, she divorced. QUOTE]

Caroline married 1st an older French commoner (divorced), 2nd a younger Italian commoner (widowed) and 3rd a German prince (still legally married).

Just because she doesn't want to let go of her Highness treatment (wich is really sad, if you ask me), not because her marriage with Ersnt is not a failure.

I don't understand people who critizise Gad because he comes from a differente milieu or he is not pretty.
I admit the age difference thing weirds me out because they look like father and daughter, but otherwise, I don't know what's wrong with them been together.

Well in the corridor she tries to reassure him that it will be ok. That she has brought him positive waves (I don't know if this is correct English).
Then she explains him that the British public is different, don't show a lot of emotion etc.
Then he says that she knows as she has lived there in London. And he says that she brings him a lot of confort, that she really helps him. I hope I have translated correctly

My two nieces were attending that show. It was a triumph !!!! So the good positive waves worked !!!

I hope you don't mind if I add some info, rominet!
In the corridor Gad tells her that he is very nervous and she tells him everything will good.
Later, with the subtitles she explains, as rominet said that british people are very very repressed? (I don't know if that's thee word in english) but at the same time, they love to be excentric and do weird things, dress crazily, and such.

Inside, when she looks shy she says " well, I don't know if I can really give counsel, but..." And gad says that it gives him reassurance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte has always looked very serious to me and hardly smiled in her photos.She might very well be the" memory" of the Casiraghi tragedy with her dad. I always hoped to see her happier and if this is it so be it.Every individual with Grimaldi blood will not be told who to marry ever. Caro; Albert; Steph; ye gods.Grace was beating them when she died I am sure .However they are independent minded; the are emancipated from the shackles of many taboos that restrict other people. They are progressive and if Gad and Char are truly compatible I wish them all the best.

Trepstep, I m sorry but how do you know that she does divorce because of the "HRH"
We absolutely do not know why this couple splited. One day they stopped being together, and that is. NOTHING has been said from any of the parties , this is the most mysterious divorce ever.

Last edited:
I hope you don't mind if I add some info, rominet!
In the corridor Gad tells her that he is very nervous and she tells him everything will good.
Later, with the subtitles she explains, as rominet said that british people are very very repressed? (I don't know if that's thee word in english) but at the same time, they love to be excentric and do weird things, dress crazily, and such.

Inside, when she looks shy she says " well, I don't know if I can really give counsel, but..." And gad says that it gives him reassurance.
Perfect ! Thank you for the additions ! I forgot that !:flowers:

Time to close this thread. Thanks for all your contributions!
The new thread can be found here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom