The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 05:28 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyKate View Post
^ Is it a pic of today? Charlotte looks very young on it!
Yes, she looks young. Thanks for the pic.

Old 03-06-2012, 05:30 PM
Courtier

I do not know when the picture was taken. It was posted today by @laurenbastide (Writer/journalist of Elle France) on Twitter.

Old 03-06-2012, 05:45 PM
Nobility

She's so very beautiful in motion and has an air of mystery around her.Also,the fact that they'd shown her face in such a fast paced motion,the viewer was left wanting for more.I loved it!Congrats on this new gig!
Old 03-07-2012, 07:52 AM
Courtier

I was sure that they would be a Gucci party for Charlotte!
Some pics here: Mode : Charlotte Casiraghi fête le lancement de la nouvelle collection Gucci !
She looks like a woman on it. I mean, I know that she is a woman, but in her usual pics she looks like a young woman. Here, she really is a woman.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Serene Highness

thanks for the pictures LovelyKate! that make up and the hair style makes her look older but very lady like too. I like it because she is different from any other public appearance she did in general.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:52 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyromanov View Post

Thanks for this, I love the pics from the video, she reminds me of a wild young filly, or better yet a renegade gypsy on the warpath, complete with bandana and a sense of excitement & danger lurking about!

Or could simply be a young woman in love.

Either way I'm excited for Miss Charlotte and her continuing on-going partnership with the House of Gucci. Btw, I love the picture of the two Italians side-by-side. Viva Italy!!!!

Here's hoping at least one of Gucci's horses makes it to the Olympics. :)

ps: Charlotte looks like a young Brooke Shields in that last profile picture. In fact I've always said she looks like Brooke Shields (besides her mother of course). What a lucky man Gad is.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:14 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyKate View Post
I was sure that they would be a Gucci party for Charlotte!
Some pics here: Mode : Charlotte Casiraghi fête le lancement de la nouvelle collection Gucci !
She looks like a woman on it. I mean, I know that she is a woman, but in her usual pics she looks like a young woman. Here, she really is a woman.
I know what you mean. She usually looks like a girl. Here she looks more poised and mature, more womanlike.

I like her in the pic with the jacket, very ladylake.
But without the jacket the dress looks horrid on her. It makes her body very masculine!
Her shoulders look even wider than they are and her waist and hips look so masculine, and her breast hang in the most unflattering way.

TFS has more pics of the morning event.
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/sho...&postcount=270
(I don't know if it is appropiate to link to another forum, if not, feel free to remove the link)
I'm not sure about what I think. The press says it was a brunch but everybody is dressed in what looks more like evening clothes. With Charlotte... If at the party I like her face but not her dress, here is just the other way.
I like what she is wearing but she look tired and not very pretty.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
Viva Italy!!!!

Thanks!

In some of those pics she looks like both Ilary Blasi and Elisabetta Canalis (Clooney's ex) I mean Charlotte could be Eli's beautiful sister...
Old 03-07-2012, 11:22 AM
Courtier

Gucci Fetes Charlotte Casiraghi in Paris March 6, 2012
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5yrdbp&s=5
wwd
Old 03-07-2012, 11:34 AM
Courtier

Thanks for posting Trepstep and Sugarbaby! I think that Charlotte looks tired in these pics. Don't you think so? She's not as radiant as usual - but maybe it's because of the light. I love the fact that she dares to smile to the camera now, during parties. It's a shy smile, but it's a smile!
Old 03-07-2012, 11:38 AM
Courtier

No doubt Gucci has made a great deal hiring Charlotte. Their partnership is getting coverage not only in fashion and gossip magazines, but in serious newspapers!

El País has just published a piece on Charlotte and Gucci. It seems to belong to the same series of articles they've been publishing recently about Monaco and the Grimaldi. This one points out the contradictions between Charlotte's demand of privacy and her public exposure:

Modelo millonaria de día, princesa invisible de noche | Gente | EL PAÍS

google translation
Old 03-07-2012, 11:49 AM
Courtier

Charlotte Casiraghi : L'égérie Gucci honorée lors d'une soirée très privée
Old 03-07-2012, 12:50 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
I know what you mean. She usually looks like a girl. Here she looks more poised and mature, more womanlike.

I like her in the pic with the jacket, very ladylake.
But without the jacket the dress looks horrid on her. It makes her body very masculine!
Her shoulders look even wider than they are and her waist and hips look so masculine, and her breast hang in the most unflattering way.

TFS has more pics of the morning event.
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/sho...&postcount=270
(I don't know if it is appropiate to link to another forum, if not, feel free to remove the link)
I'm not sure about what I think. The press says it was a brunch but everybody is dressed in what looks more like evening clothes. With Charlotte... If at the party I like her face but not her dress, here is just the other way.
I like what she is wearing but she look tired and not very pretty.
In those last pics of TFS i love her hair pulled up like that. And her nice make up gives her somethingsweet on her face. Her outfit might not be the perfect one but i am kind keen on it. I like it on her!
Old 03-07-2012, 03:16 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Behind the scenes of Gucci's new campaign with Charlotte Casiraghi
Charlotte Casiraghi: Watch behind the scenes footage from Gucci's new ad campaign - hellomagazine.com
Old 03-07-2012, 05:58 PM
Courtier

Charlotte and Gad in Paris. The pics were taken in between the Dubai event and the Nice jumping.

She had dinner with Gad, his parents and his son:

imgur: the simple image sharer
http://i.imgur.com/Pt9bl.jpg

A couple more pics:
http://affaritaliani.libero.it/coffe...524_mmc_1.html

Isn't it too quick to introduce your new girlfriend to your son after just a couple of months? Specially since the boy has know a few other girlfriends since his parents split.

And I just realize... it's kind of creepy that the boy is closer to her age than the father.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:05 PM
Nobility

charlotte for gucci campaign

Old 03-07-2012, 07:02 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
Charlotte and Gad in Paris. The pics were taken in between the Dubai event and the Nice jumping.

She had dinner with Gad, his parents and his son:

http://i.imgur.com/Pt9bl.jpg

Too much too soon... I wonder what P. Caroline thinks of all this story...
Old 03-07-2012, 07:14 PM
Administrator

Caroline is probably thinking that she should have been a little bit more understanding when her parents had concerns with her early love life.

Though in all seriousness, Caroline is probably letting Charlotte life her life. She did a pretty decent job with her kids and by that I mean that there were no big scandals involving sex and drugs with them---key word big. So she must have given them a decent upbringing, considering that they are extremely wealthy and run with a crowd that lets face it...has never had to want for anything. And that includes drugs, sex, food and/or clothing.

Caroline knows she raised a good daughter who isn't going to do anything crazy.

We hope.

Though I do agree that its pretty quick to bring the girlfriend and the kid together. Thats fast.

Old 03-07-2012, 07:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Speaking from personal experience, I got a bit uneasy when a gentleman I was seeing for only a few weeks couldn't wait to introduce me to his considerably younger son who, I knew, had seen his share of his dad's past girlfriends. Thinking it was too soon and considering that his son might see me as just another one of the gals, I declined. The denouement didn't turn out well, and I ended my relationship with this man. No loss.

I feel that Charlotte can do so much better and should ponder this relationship more.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:44 PM
Aristocracy

Girl, there are so much better fish in the sea !

Tags
charlotte casiraghi, current events