The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 05:09 PM
Courtier

I picked up Self Service magazine...a few things I noticed in her interview: 1. She's very good at talking around a question and not giving a direct answer, which keeps up her allure, but makes her seem dull. 2. She seems to really want to create and be an artist in some way through writing, filmmaking, etc... but it's not happening so easily for her -- she appears very analytical and less artsy. 3. I think this is a very intelligent woman who probably has fascinating opinions and she should express herself more freely! I hope one day she can feel comfortable doing so.

Old 11-12-2012, 03:27 PM
Courtier

More pics of Charlotte at the Chanel party: kissing Josephine de la Baume (wire image), leaving the party in a car (bew.com.pl), leaving in a very good mood .

Old 11-20-2012, 06:17 AM
Courtier

I found this pic of Charlotte on the web, with a caption written in german - so I don't know what is said but I think it is very recent. (original source: Fotostrecke: Tägliche Bilder von Prominenten Mode Stars Paparazzi)

Edit: same pic here from this article: http://www.google.com/translate?u=ht...u/&sl=sv&tl=en
Old 11-20-2012, 08:20 AM
Courtier

She's got the same nail paint that in the national day pics. My guess is those pics are from the day before or just after at Nice airport! Gad had a show yesterday in Paris, so maybe she wanted to be back early with him.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:40 AM
Courtier

^ I also thought that these pics were shot yesterday in the afternoon: you read in my thoughts Trepstep! I also noticed her nails, and the background which looks like a public place (Nice airport for exemple): we could open a detective agency!
I wasn't sure because I couldn't understand the caption under the first pic, but I'm not sure that it was more explicit.

GALLERY OF NEW PICS: Charlotte smoking outside Nice airport, on 18.11.12. - NEWSPIX.PL
Old 11-20-2012, 05:33 PM
Courtier

more stalking...
Old 11-20-2012, 07:37 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks for the pics! Here the complete outfit.
Blog naver
Old 11-21-2012, 04:45 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
more stalking...
Did you click on the link? If you did you are a stalker too...

As for myself, I have no moral issues concerning those pics.
Charlotte goes around selling insights of her private life in magazines day on day off. She must understand that kind of exhibitionism comes at a price, and paparazzi will take pics of her at airports. It's not as if they were spying on her at her private home.
Old 11-21-2012, 07:09 AM
Courtier

Other gallery at Nice airport, same pics - but the title is interesting: they say that she"s officially engaged. (source: quotidiano.net)

I don't know what Nadine meant by "stalking": I guess it was about paparazzis who shot Charlotte at the airport. I'm sure that she wouldn't have wrote this about us, because she does exactly the same. She comes on this forum, she reads articles, she looks at pics, she comments events, so: nooooo, really, it would be too strange if this comment was for us.....
Old 11-21-2012, 07:23 AM
Heir Presumptive

I so wish she is engaged to Gad !
Old 11-24-2012, 08:42 PM
Courtier

Charlotte is in Abu Dhabi for GCT but it seems that she didn't ride (GCT source)
Old 11-25-2012, 09:41 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyKate View Post
Charlotte is in Abu Dhabi for GCT but it seems that she didn't ride (GCT source)
I like this white outfit from what i can see! She must have the curl hairstyle again!!

There is nothing interesting in the airport outfit, though.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:19 AM
Courtier

Quote:
I don't know what Nadine meant by "stalking": I guess it was about paparazzis who shot Charlotte at the airport. I'm sure that she wouldn't have wrote this about us, because she does exactly the same. She comes on this forum, she reads articles, she looks at pics, she comments events, so: nooooo, really, it would be too strange if this comment was for us.....
Ooohhh, I guess you're right, LovelyKate! No way she meant that!

About the Abu Dhabi pics, Gucci is the sponsor of the Abud Dhabi leg of the GCT, that's probably why Charlotte was there, but she must be busy getting her horse ready for the Paris master next weekend. The Gucci master and the Monaco Grand Prix are probably the 2 more important competitions in the year for her. She probably didn't want to move her horse there and back or spend so many days far away from Paris.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:26 AM
Courtier

I found this pic from Abu Dhabi from 22.11.12. on GCT twitter: I wonder if this girl is Charlotte (her attitude looks a lot like Charlotte's one, and she has the same kind of hair, and thin arm). The caption said: "Glamorous guests following the first CSI5* competition from the VIP" (yes, there was two other women with this girl but I cut them to have a better view of "Charlotte"!)
Old 11-25-2012, 10:29 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
I like this white outfit from what i can see! She must have the curl hairstyle again!!

There is nothing interesting in the airport outfit, though.
The curly hair and the hat she wore on National Day were wonderful. From the neck down everything she wore was hideous, but from the neck up she was amazing. Curly hair kind of makes the same effect on her face than shorter hair, it sweetens her face, and makes her more feminine and prettier.

But I like the airport outfit as well. I like how simple she is, and how she dresses confortable, with several layers, to flight. People who dress up to take planes look artificial.

Quote:
I found this pic from Abu Dhabi from 22.11.12. on GCT twitter: I wonder if this girl is Charlotte (her attitude looks a lot like Charlotte's one, and she has the same kind of hair, and thin arm). The caption said: "Glamorous guests following the first CSI5* competition from the VIP" (yes, there was two other women with this girl but I cut them to have a better view of "Charlotte"!)
I looks like her but I'm not sure. That girl is wearing her watch on the left wrist, and charlotte always wears it on the right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
I picked up Self Service magazine...a few things I noticed in her interview: 1. She's very good at talking around a question and not giving a direct answer, which keeps up her allure, but makes her seem dull. 2. She seems to really want to create and be an artist in some way through writing, filmmaking, etc... but it's not happening so easily for her -- she appears very analytical and less artsy. 3. I think this is a very intelligent woman who probably has fascinating opinions and she should express herself more freely! I hope one day she can feel comfortable doing so.
I bought self-service magazine a couple of weeks ago and I so agree with you. I was very disapointed both by the magazine and the interview. The magazine is incredibly amateurish, it looks like some toy belonging to a couple of rich and bored friends who don't know a thing about journalism, but do know the right people and have contacts with good photographers .

The interview is very very bad. It's probably the longuest interview Charlotte has given, she is more confortable than in Elle or Vogue, since she is sitting with her friends, and more open, and yet it's her more void interview ever. Two big pages full of blablabla where she doesn't say annything and a lot of clumsy questions asked by someone who doesn't know what an interview is about. Such a shame.

I'll try to scan the interview for you all in a couple of days and if I can't I'll try to sumarize what the interview is about. She really doesn't say anything with real content so it shouldn't be diffficult.
Old 11-25-2012, 02:09 PM
Courtier

Better view of Charlotte's outfit on the podium (same pic as yesterday but I managed to make it bigger).
I like her with shorter hair, and white suits her well. No doubt she's wearing Gucci from head to toes!
Charlotte's dress looks a lot like this Gucci one (same ruffles). She could be wearing these shoes.
Old 11-25-2012, 02:52 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
I looks like her but I'm not sure. That girl is wearing her watch on the left wrist, and charlotte always wears it on the right.
Good notice, trepstrep
Old 12-07-2012, 02:54 AM
Nobility

finally, charlotte and juliette. It's been such a long time i didn't see them together..both looked happy and relax in each other's company
Old 12-07-2012, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
Is is because of the Spanish Press that I learned that Elisabeth and Isabel is THE SAME name!!! In Greece we have Isabellas and Elisabeths (both are not really greek names but some people bear it), thinking that they are different names. It is very funny.
To translante the names Its is a Spanish custom. I am Brazilian, a Portuguese speaking country, but here as immigration and the mixing of cultures is great, Brazil has a great mix of names, so although Isabel and Elizabeth have the same meaning, are different names. and we use the original names of celebrities. Nevertheless, I've seen some names translated. I think something odd, because changing someone's name is the same as changing the identity. If you were born in a country and your parents gave you that name, no need to change something thats yours only because they think most "appropriate".
But in any case, I doubt that Charlotte bother with it. She should already be accustomed.

About Charlottes interviews , I believe that due to the creation Caroline gave to her, not to expose herself and extreme privacy, she gets extremely contained about talking about herself. Contained in an exaggerated way, she does not know how to act in front of the public. Sometimes it ends up looking like she wants to be forcing someone who is not herself, and this turns out not convincing anyone and it ends up making her look like an insecure teenager who does not know what she wants. Charlotte seems to be a smart girl, with various possibilities in front of her, but she ends up not choosing any.

I agree that most of these appearances are part of the marketing of monaco. It may be that although she would like to go partying with her friends socialites, appearing in magazines and giving interviews may be something she does not like. However, as already others talked before, she should stop trying to force something she is not and hide the game, because it looks like a uninteresting person who has nothing to add, and I'm pretty sure she is a very intelligent person, just need to define an area for her to speak and also focus in her life.

And sorry for my english
Old 12-12-2012, 03:03 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
I so wish she is engaged to Gad !
oh no. i hope this fascination of hers is temporary.

Tags
charlotte casiraghi, current events