Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 37: March 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know when the picture was taken. It was posted today by @laurenbastide (Writer/journalist of Elle France) on Twitter.

Last edited:
She's so very beautiful in motion and has an air of mystery around her.Also,the fact that they'd shown her face in such a fast paced motion,the viewer was left wanting for more.I loved it!Congrats on this new gig!

thanks for the pictures LovelyKate! that make up and the hair style makes her look older but very lady like too. I like it because she is different from any other public appearance she did in general.

Thanks for this, I love the pics from the video, she reminds me of a wild young filly, or better yet a renegade gypsy on the warpath, complete with bandana and a sense of excitement & danger lurking about! :cool:

Or could simply be a young woman in love. :heart:

Either way I'm excited for Miss Charlotte and her continuing on-going partnership with the House of Gucci. Btw, I love the picture of the two Italians side-by-side. :flowers: Viva Italy!!!!

Here's hoping at least one of Gucci's horses makes it to the Olympics. :)

ps: Charlotte looks like a young Brooke Shields in that last profile picture. In fact I've always said she looks like Brooke Shields (besides her mother of course). What a lucky man Gad is. :valentine1:

I was sure that they would be a Gucci party for Charlotte!
Some pics here: Mode : Charlotte Casiraghi fête le lancement de la nouvelle collection Gucci !
She looks like a woman on it. I mean, I know that she is a woman, but in her usual pics she looks like a young woman. Here, she really is a woman.

I know what you mean. She usually looks like a girl. Here she looks more poised and mature, more womanlike.

I like her in the pic with the jacket, very ladylake.
But without the jacket the dress looks horrid on her. It makes her body very masculine!
Her shoulders look even wider than they are and her waist and hips look so masculine, and her breast hang in the most unflattering way.

TFS has more pics of the morning event.
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=10448359&postcount=270
(I don't know if it is appropiate to link to another forum, if not, feel free to remove the link)
I'm not sure about what I think. The press says it was a brunch but everybody is dressed in what looks more like evening clothes. With Charlotte... If at the party I like her face but not her dress, here is just the other way.
I like what she is wearing but she look tired and not very pretty.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting Trepstep and Sugarbaby! I think that Charlotte looks tired in these pics. Don't you think so? She's not as radiant as usual - but maybe it's because of the light. I love the fact that she dares to smile to the camera now, during parties. It's a shy smile, but it's a smile!

No doubt Gucci has made a great deal hiring Charlotte. Their partnership is getting coverage not only in fashion and gossip magazines, but in serious newspapers!

El País has just published a piece on Charlotte and Gucci. It seems to belong to the same series of articles they've been publishing recently about Monaco and the Grimaldi. This one points out the contradictions between Charlotte's demand of privacy and her public exposure:

Modelo millonaria de día, princesa invisible de noche | Gente | EL PAÍS

google translation

Last edited:
I know what you mean. She usually looks like a girl. Here she looks more poised and mature, more womanlike.

I like her in the pic with the jacket, very ladylake.
But without the jacket the dress looks horrid on her. It makes her body very masculine!
Her shoulders look even wider than they are and her waist and hips look so masculine, and her breast hang in the most unflattering way.

TFS has more pics of the morning event.
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=10448359&postcount=270
(I don't know if it is appropiate to link to another forum, if not, feel free to remove the link)
I'm not sure about what I think. The press says it was a brunch but everybody is dressed in what looks more like evening clothes. With Charlotte... If at the party I like her face but not her dress, here is just the other way.
I like what she is wearing but she look tired and not very pretty.
In those last pics of TFS i love her hair pulled up like that. And her nice make up gives her somethingsweet on her face. Her outfit might not be the perfect one but i am kind keen on it. I like it on her!

Charlotte and Gad in Paris. The pics were taken in between the Dubai event and the Nice jumping.

She had dinner with Gad, his parents and his son:

imgur: the simple image sharer
imgur: the simple image sharer
http://i.imgur.com/Pt9bl.jpg

A couple more pics:
http://affaritaliani.libero.it/coff...hi-primo-bacio-al-40enne_mm_288524_mmc_1.html

Isn't it too quick to introduce your new girlfriend to your son after just a couple of months? Specially since the boy has know a few other girlfriends since his parents split.

And I just realize... it's kind of creepy that the boy is closer to her age than the father.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caroline is probably thinking that she should have been a little bit more understanding when her parents had concerns with her early love life.

Though in all seriousness, Caroline is probably letting Charlotte life her life. She did a pretty decent job with her kids and by that I mean that there were no big scandals involving sex and drugs with them---key word big. So she must have given them a decent upbringing, considering that they are extremely wealthy and run with a crowd that lets face it...has never had to want for anything. And that includes drugs, sex, food and/or clothing.

Caroline knows she raised a good daughter who isn't going to do anything crazy.

We hope.

Though I do agree that its pretty quick to bring the girlfriend and the kid together. Thats fast.

Speaking from personal experience, I got a bit uneasy when a gentleman I was seeing for only a few weeks couldn't wait to introduce me to his considerably younger son who, I knew, had seen his share of his dad's past girlfriends. Thinking it was too soon and considering that his son might see me as just another one of the gals, I declined. The denouement didn't turn out well, and I ended my relationship with this man. No loss.

I feel that Charlotte can do so much better and should ponder this relationship more.

Last edited:
Girl, there are so much better fish in the sea !

Last edited:
A couple more pics:
Charlotte Casiraghi, primo bacio all'attore 41enne - Affaritaliani.it

Isn't it too quick to introduce your new girlfriend to your son after just a couple of months? Specially since the boy has know a few other girlfriends since his parents split.

And I just realize... it's kind of creepy that the boy is closer to her age than the father.

Agreed completely. Something about this relationship just seems very, very strange. Time will tell I guess.

I seriousely miss Felix! He was the most convenient to her!

While I don't have anything against dating somewhat older men, this particular relationship is really bothering me. :ermm:
Still, it's none of my business. If Charlotte and Gad, and their respective families have no objections, who am I to judge them?

I am not a fan of this pairing..she was with Alex for such a long time then she kind of jumped on to this guy right after..and now,dinner with the parents and his kid.Everything is moving so fast.She's at that age where she should be enjoying being single..not playing happy family with a "step-kid" at the age of 25.Gad must be feeling elated to have one of the most beautful girl being link to him,there's no way he's going to let her go..just my opinion.:ermm:

Last edited:
What I find weird is... I Charlotte is an adult she can take the personal decissions she wants.
But kids want stability. If their divorced parents introduce them to a new girlfriend and they like her they get attached and hope that she would stay.
I'm not sure how many girlfriends Gad has had after he split with the boys'mother, at least two. And the boy was younger than he is now. That means the boy got atacched to two new step-moms just to lose them afterwards.

If I was Gad, even if I liked Charlotte very much and wanted everything to be serious, I would take much more time before introducing her into my son's life. It's just not fair for him.

Last edited:
haha, so many things we do everyday aren't good for our health!
It's not that weird. A lot of amateur riders smoke! (and even some pros)

how old is his son? I find very quick to intriduce the parents to Charlotte. I thought that their relationship was nothing serious and it would last some months. Well, we'll see. I love her outfit!!

No matter whom she dates it will be criticized, just like her mother before her and her mother before her. It's a Catch-22.

Even though Princess Caroline tried to shield her children by asking her father not to give them any titles, and by suing the paps for invasion of privacy, none of that will work or has worked. *sigh*

There are still stalkers and people that follow their every move, are enamored by royalty, even serene highnesses, and especially beautiful rich people. Sadly, it's a commentary on the times in which we live (i.e. the idolization of false prophets). If more people were concerned with their own lives it wouldn't be so...

And on that note I wish young Charlotte much privacy in her private life and much happiness & joy. Furthermore, being with a comedian I hope he makes her laugh; studies on laughter are said to make a person relax, lower their blood pressure, and is good overall for one's health. :D Even God is said to have a sense of humour. :)

I agree with most of you...this relationship is strange, they don't fit...and not only because of the age...they are different, different friends, different ways of living their lives...well if they just want to have fun..that's Ok...but metting parents, metting his son...that is way too much...
I don't put too much faith on these two..a couple of months maybe... a year:cool:...she is enchanted by him, very different frOm all other boyfriends and beeing a older man that can be attractive to her...on the other hand Gad has the most beautiful girl...the most lovely and... royal girl next to him, he has won the lottery in every aspects...:whistling:

Girl, there are so much better fish in the sea !
Agree 100% ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom