The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 08:38 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

By royal appointment: Gucci casts Monaco's Charlotte Casiraghi as label's new face

Charlotte looks absolutely brilliant on the Vogue cover. I love the messy hair look and the makeup is stunning; I wish I knew the name of the makeup artist who created the look.

Old 03-03-2012, 09:58 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

That's a nice shot indeed and I agree that she looks a bit like Natalia Vodianova here.

Old 03-03-2012, 10:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
Isn't she with Gad anymore?

To be honest with you, I don't follow her that much. I don't even know who this Gad is. I assumed that she's single now that she broke up with Alex.

As to the new photos, I like the VF shot more than the Vogue cover. There is a strong Grace vibe in it, she looks absolutely ravishing!!
Old 03-03-2012, 10:08 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoorMeansLight View Post
To be honest with you, I don't follow her that much. I don't even know who this Gad is. I assumed that she's single now that she broke up with Alex.

As to the new photos, I like the VF shot more than the Vogue cover. There is a strong Grace vibe in it, she looks absolutely ravishing!!
Gad Elmaleh is a French comedian and actor and it's been said that Charlotte has a relationship or at least an affair with him at the moment. They've been seen together and she has been seen leaving his apartment.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:12 AM
Heir Apparent

I had no idea, Dierna, thanks!
Old 03-03-2012, 01:57 PM
Nobility

I don't like the Vogue look.. Hate the black eye make-up.
Old 03-03-2012, 05:28 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Just to avoid any confusion - for those who hadn't seen it before: the VOGUE cover is not a new one, but from last year!
Old 03-04-2012, 06:28 AM
Courtier

Style Icon from The Fashion Spot said that Charlotte's pic for Vanity Fair reminded her a pic of Grace Kelly for Look Magazine, in 1954.
She posted a little pic: I found a bigger one, and compared it to Charlotte's one: Untitled | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Style Icon is true, Peter Lindbergh's work has been inspired by this pic of Grace Kelly. It is very interesting, isn't it?

I want to thank a lot Style Icon for this pic!
Old 03-04-2012, 06:45 AM
Courtier

The funny thing is that they have chosen a very unflattering pic of Grace Kelly. The woman had that amazing beautiful face and in that pic she looks just plain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortimo View Post
The TFS said, that this woman with the blue jacket is not she.
I don't understand why it's been decided that it's not her! The people on TFS are no authorities, they are only people speculating, like us.

I have no doubts it is Charlotte myself. Yes maybe her nose seems a little bit longer, but it is easy to see that the pic was taken from rather far away with a telescopic lense and she has the sun in her face, those two are distorting factors...

I mean, the girl is her clone, she has chanel slippers, walks hunched like charlotte does, she has her exact hairline, the same sunglasses, and obviously some paparazzi who knows her and the news agency he works for think that it is her.... i don't even understand how there can be any doubt.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:28 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
The funny thing is that they have chosen a very unflattering pic of Grace Kelly. The woman had that amazing beautiful face and in that pic she looks just plain!
I have to agree, Grace looks very plain in that particular picture.
It had to take a very special photographer indeed to turn an exceptional beauty like the late Princess into a boring looking housewife.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:01 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
I don't understand why it's been decided that it's not her! The people on TFS are no authorities, they are only people speculating, like us.

I have no doubts it is Charlotte myself. Yes maybe her nose seems a little bit longer, but it is easy to see that the pic was taken from rather far away with a telescopic lense and she has the sun in her face, those two are distorting factors...

I mean, the girl is her clone, she has chanel slippers, walks hunched like charlotte does, she has her exact hairline, the same sunglasses, and obviously some paparazzi who knows her and the news agency he works for think that it is her.... i don't even understand how there can be any doubt.
Ι doubt this woman is Charlotte. She has the same characteristics with her but a different nose and for me a different bone structure. The glasses aren't the one's Char wore in Dubai. They're very different from those. Well, it's not that of a big deal to identify who the woman in blue is actually.

The picture of Vanity Fair is very nice, but to me she looks nothing like Grace Kelly.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:07 AM
Nobility

yes, the pictures are similar, they do have the same haircut here.
Léonard de Vinci
Old 03-04-2012, 04:41 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
Ι doubt this woman is Charlotte. She has the same characteristics with her but a different nose and for me a different bone structure. The glasses aren't the one's Char wore in Dubai. They're very different from those. Well, it's not that of a big deal to identify who the woman in blue is actually.

You're right. Those aren't the glasses she wore in Dubai. But I am pretty sure I've seen her with them somewhere else, I just can't remember when.
I still think the girl in blue is her, and some of her traits look a little bit diffferent because the pic is taken from far away and the sun is falling on her face and it difuses her features, but as you say, it's not such a big deal whether it is her or not
Old 03-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Aristocracy

She's stunning.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:35 PM
Heir Apparent

From hello, about Gucci's new face.

Charlotte Casiraghi is named as the new face of Gucci - hellomagazine.com

http://www.hola.com/noticias-de-actu...2/casasreales/
Old 03-05-2012, 12:47 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Gad Elmaleh is a French comedian and actor and it's been said that Charlotte has a relationship or at least an affair with him at the moment. They've been seen together and she has been seen leaving his apartment.
She's dating him?
La Motte's blog: Gad Elmaleh
Old 03-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Courtier

Tomorrow will be the start of Charlotte's Gucci campaign. I guess that there will be an event with Mr and Mrs Pinault-Hayek, and Charlotte, of course. I can't wait for the pics!
With this campaign we are going to have a lot of pics of Charlotte: pics of the campaign, pics of a probable party in her honor... According to me it's just a new proof of Charlotte's ambiguous attitude towards medias. She loses a bit of the credibility she won with her trials.
Old 03-05-2012, 05:11 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Monaco's Charlotte Casiraghi is beautiful supermodel
Billed-Bladet - Monacos smukke Charlotte Casiraghi bliver supermodel

Google Google Translate
Old 03-05-2012, 06:18 PM
Heir Apparent

That's an absolutely stunning photo; she sure won out in the gene pool selection.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:36 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyKate View Post
Tomorrow will be the start of Charlotte's Gucci campaign. I guess that there will be an event with Mr and Mrs Pinault-Hayek, and Charlotte, of course. I can't wait for the pics!
With this campaign we are going to have a lot of pics of Charlotte: pics of the campaign, pics of a probable party in her honor... According to me it's just a new proof of Charlotte's ambiguous attitude towards medias. She loses a bit of the credibility she won with her trials.
At last, some REAL NEWS about Charlotte... I was already getting tired of that endless and unconclusive talk about her and her coup de foudre with the french actor... Uff!!!

Tags
charlotte casiraghi, current events