The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 07:08 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mache View Post
yeyyy charlotte in a new photoshoot hahaha i think

SNAPSHOTS
In those pictures of this site there is no Charlotte, just Alexia and the other partner of manifesto, von Gutman, if a i say it correctly!

Old 06-18-2012, 11:00 AM
Courtier

^ They may have removed it. This is the pic that was there:
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
"Charlotte Casiraghi on shoot with Mario Sorrenti for Self Service"

Old 06-18-2012, 11:54 AM
Serene Highness

I'm not sure that was her. There was a second shot of a girl in bleached jeans that looked exactly like Charlotte. There was a video and on the video you could see it wasn't Charlotte. In still pictures she looked just like Charlotte.
Old 06-18-2012, 04:06 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco View Post
I'm not sure that was her. There was a second shot of a girl in bleached jeans that looked exactly like Charlotte. There was a video and on the video you could see it wasn't Charlotte. In still pictures she looked just like Charlotte.
So you think that this girl is not Charlotte? Could you find this video and post the link on the forum, please? I would like to watch it, I had never seen it!
Old 06-18-2012, 06:35 PM
Aristocracy

im pretty sure its charlotte! just look at the hands and the jumpy veins ! its her
Old 06-18-2012, 10:56 PM
Serene Highness

I was looking at a picture of a girl in a tan blouse ,bikini top and bleached out jeans on the right side from the previous day on the netaporter site that looks alot like Charlotte ;but isn't. Post 321 snapshots. You might have to go back a day or 2. I agree the picture with the grey teeshirt looks alot like Charlotte but why would she be doing a shoot for "self serve"? What is that?
Old 06-19-2012, 04:20 PM
Courtier

^ It's a magazine. self service magazine Lots of her crowd have done photoshoots for it. Like Gaia Repossi
Old 07-04-2012, 11:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think it's her, look at her lips....
Old 07-09-2012, 04:14 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Charlotte and Gad Elmaleh leaving The Plazza Athenee's Hotel to have a dinner at La Maison Blanche's Restaurant
in Paris on July 4, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
Old 07-09-2012, 07:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Funny pics!!!! How do we know that they went to this restaurant???
Fine restaurant in Paris, Restaurant Terrace with view of Eiffel Tower - Maison Blanche - Chefs Pourcel

I bet my salary that any uknown woman trying to go in a chic restaurant with this outfit she would be chassed.... but of course Charlotte Casiraghi can even be naked....
I do not like her outfit at all!! This long scarve with sort pants. Uggly! Could be nice for Portifino, NOT for Paris.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:39 AM
Courtier

I think she is dressed ok! I like it.
There is summer in Paris also! And she is going to have dinner in a summer terrace I dont' think they have any kind of dress code at the maison blanche.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:07 PM

oh please, its charlotte, she can wear whatever she wants and still be admitted, and still be stunning. enough said, she's fabulous she looks cool...and fun, carrying helmets too, biking around paris...summer in paris in <3 <3
Old 07-09-2012, 05:45 PM
Serene Highness

I can´t get used to this couple, sorry, they don´t "match". But many couples don´t.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:40 PM
Courtier

I'm glad Charlotte's happy. :) Gad seems to be a funny humourous guy, I like that. But in all honesty I hope this is just a phase Charlotte is going through, and that Gad is a transitional rebound guy until she meets the ONE.

In the meantime I say enjoy your youth, no hurry to settle down just yet, and have a great summer!
Old 07-09-2012, 09:34 PM
Serene Highness

The Town and Country article said that Gucci is starting a small equestrian line of clothing in November.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:00 AM
Serene Highness

I dislike what Charlotte wore. Is in Paris the weather cold? They don't wear summery clothing.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:54 AM
Serene Highness

The lady walking right behind her was wearing a white summer dress. Maybe Paris was having hot weather at that time.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:22 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryLovely View Post
oh please, its charlotte, she can wear whatever she wants and still be admitted, and still be stunning. enough said, she's fabulous she looks cool...and fun, carrying helmets too, biking around paris...summer in paris in <3 <3
Charlotte is rarely underdressed or overdressed. As she says herself she likes to be "juste".
I don't think they had any need to dress-up to have a summer dinner at the Maison Blanche.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
I dislike what Charlotte wore. Is in Paris the weather cold? They don't wear summery clothing.
They are both wearing helmets. The weather is not cold but when you are riding a bike in the evening it certainly can get fresh!
Old 07-11-2012, 07:02 AM

I can't understand how Charlotte can be in love with this guy. It doesn't really fit in my eyes. Maybe something has just blown her mind?
Old 07-11-2012, 07:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by miranda View Post
I can't understand how Charlotte can be in love with this guy. It doesn't really fit in my eyes. Maybe something has just blown her mind?
It is true that physically they do not match! But Charlotte matches rarely with her companions. Remember that most of us disliked Alex also.
I watched Gad in interview and the truth is that he is somehow charming, but for me he is uncompatible with Charlotte. Different ages, style of life, social circles, all different..
Might this difference create the attraction?? Only them know.

Tags
charlotte casiraghi, current events