Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 37: March 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never liked the combination of sneakers and coat. Te coat goes matches with heels, for me.

I agree the shoes are a bit odd in that photoshoot. At least if they were all stars it would be much better. Anyway, i like the shoot!

Last edited:
Hate the outfit!!! Double hate the shoes... awful heels!!! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Last edited by a moderator:
If she didn't have that face her outfit would pass with no interest.:previous:I like her hair though and the colour she had dyed it.

I think her hair just gets bleached from the sun over the summer.

I think she looks so good in that dress! I suits her. It´s a little to short Imo. And the shoes don´t match but in general I like her look. I believe she did sth. to her hair.

Is that really a dress? Looks more like a shirt and skirt combination to me.
It's a bit too short but then Charlotte has the figure to pull it off. The shoes are horrible, and not too fond of the clutch either.

That's not an outfit one wears to the Venice Film Festival.

But her hair looks so lush. I have such want for her hair. Color, volume, lenght. I can't seem to get my hair past my shoulder blades.

I think her hair just gets bleached from the sun over the summer.
Hmm.. you think so? I had the same thoughts with you, but the root of the hair is too dark. She must have done some highlights - anyway, it's not so important:flowers:

If it was all sun, she'd be paler at the roots on top, with darker layers underneath. Since this is concentrated on the ends I'm going to guess its done. But very well-done, and on hair so thick and healthy, so who really cares?

The outfit is too casual and quite wrinkled, not at all my cup of tea. But a gorgeous girl like her can get away with just about anything.

Well, I would have loved this outfit (including the shoes) if it was not so wrinkled and not in the Veneza festival

If it was all sun, she'd be paler at the roots on top, with darker layers underneath. Since this is concentrated on the ends I'm going to guess its done. But very well-done, and on hair so thick and healthy, so who really cares?

The outfit is too casual and quite wrinkled, not at all my cup of tea. But a gorgeous girl like her can get away with just about anything.
If you're using the most expensive and good in quality shampoos, conditioners and creams for your hair, plus some therapies for them, the result of Char's shiny and healthy hair is not very surprising!:flowers:

I like the bag and the shoes, but she can't even stand on them.

Last edited:
If she didn't have that face her outfit would pass with no interest.:previous:I like her hair though and the colour she had dyed it.

I agree 100%. As usual Charlotte's face and hair look divine, but I think that outfit is the pits, not to mention too short.

As gorgeous as Charlotte is, she does not have great legs, imo. :sad:

She needs to stand up straight. She has a tendency to slouch....

Great blue dress! I like the earrings, too. That kind of make-up isn't the one i like on her face, but it's not bad either.
Def, much better than the white appearence.

She looks fantastic in the blue dress. Makes her look more curvy than she actually is. The earrings are awesome too. The eye make-up is a bit wanting though.

I am obsessed with those earrings! And that color is beautiful.

Interesting dress but rather ill-fitting. I also think the shoes are relatively casual-looking for the gown.

Very Pretty Dress , She looks stunning , liked her looks so chic . But not a fun of her make-up , but Overall she looks elegant .

Would love to see the back of the dress:question:, not fussed on her eye makep:unsure:

I just noticed somthing, but maybe it is only the trick of the lights.
Is the blue gown (if you scroll down) a bit dirty? It looks like it has some stains.
I've put them in red circles: http://imgbox.com/abinWobx
And if you click on the photo it will be zoomed.
http://imgbox.com/abinWobx

Last edited:
:previous: You´re right azure. How weird!

Now that I see the shoes better, I don´t think they match at all.

I think it's just reflections where the fabric has creased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom