The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 06:00 AM
Aristocracy

Charlotte smokes! xD

Old 04-14-2012, 06:57 AM
Serene Highness

Like she's done for a good couple of years..

Old 04-14-2012, 07:18 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
This blue coat is not the same worn in the famous pics, in an open air cafe in Paris? The pics we discussed that it was NOT her? So finally it was her!
I don't think so, that blue coat is way different from the other one. But of course i can be wrong.
Old 04-14-2012, 07:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana View Post
Charlotte Casiraghi shopping with a friend in NYC.

Olycom - News
Charlotte look very beautiful ! Thank`s for pictures
Old 04-14-2012, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

The link asturiana kindly shared with us, is not the complete one the agency has offered, the original one
includes some more pics of Charlotte in New York (either on her way to or from the Cartier events), take
a look:

** CHARLOTTE CASIRAGHI A NEW YORK **
Old 04-14-2012, 08:39 PM
Royal Highness

princee Charlotte Looks Very Beautiful elegant in Black Suit , I LiKe Her Shoes Very Much So Chic , Thank you iceflower .
Old 04-14-2012, 08:46 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiea View Post
Does anyone else think Charlotte looks a lot like her mother in pic 3 because of her hair style?
Yes I had the same feeling
Old 04-14-2012, 10:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

Very sad to see her with a cigarette in her hand. Her beautiful complexion will look very different way too soon.
Old 04-15-2012, 03:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevinnan
Very sad to see her with a cigarette in her hand. Her beautiful complexion will look very different way too soon.
Right! But if it is a consolation Charlotte smokes less than her brothers. And if we see with a cigarette outside it is because in US she can't smoke inside
Pcs Caroline's ageing is mostly due to her heavy smoking, but is their decision! They know the risks.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:17 AM
Aristocracy

She also appears to be more public about it now. Before, photos of Charlotte smoking were rare and far in between, but now she appears like she couldn't care less. I noticed this started with her new relationship. In her Felix and Alex days, she wasn't photographed much smoking with her beaus (the guys were the ones caught with a cigarette most of the time), but with this new man, she seems to be more casual about her smoking and more frequent about it as well.

MYROYALS: CHARLOTTE CAS
Old 04-15-2012, 05:52 AM
Heir Apparent

I hope it does not mean she smokes more. IMO, beause of the smoking interdiction inside, in more and more places, she smokes outside and she is more easily caught on pics. I do not think she cares about. Her mum, brothers and stepfather have always smoked freely everywhere. I thing she just smokes less.
Old 04-15-2012, 06:38 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

The link asturiana kindly shared with us, is not the complete one the agency has offered, the original one
includes some more pics of Charlotte in New York (either on her way to or from the Cartier events), take
a look:

** CHARLOTTE CASIRAGHI A NEW YORK **
Thanks Iceflower
I like that she wears her old grey scarf again ( if it is that one!)
But her posture and the way she walks, propably because of the shoes, are really bad and unattractive.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:16 AM
Aristocracy

Generally, you shouldn't put coat with sneakers togather
Old 04-15-2012, 07:20 PM
Courtier

...I don't know about where you're from, but it's quite common in America and at least France, especially among teenagers. French teenagers rock the Converse like no other, with a coat, without a coat, with a dress...Plus, she looks great. This is probably one of her best candid outfits in a long while.
Old 04-15-2012, 07:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevinnan View Post
I have already noticed that in certain photos of Charlotte laughing or smiling there are very visible crow's feet.

Sorry, but a young woman of 25-26 with an olive complexion like Charlotte's should not be having wrinkles around her eyes!
Old 04-15-2012, 08:41 PM
Nobility

You really don't have to worry about loosing your looks because of smoking. I always do it and it feels like something from the Earth's lovely medicinals. I mean every time I want to relax and forget something boggling, I remember cigarettes and then oh is it a nice pastime. As far as I can tell they don't make me loose my looks through toxins, so I keep doing it. It's just like all things that if they make you happy they become win win situations. Take it from me, Charlotte is wealthy and still lives like she doesn't settle for only the best. She seems wise, intelligent, informed and seemingly caring for the circumstances of the world. At least is seems so to me. I like her. There may be a special reason why she appears in magazines and not only because she is part of a kingdom. There must be something special to her heart. I wonder. I enjoy coming here to find out. She's very pretty. Good luck to her and whatever she does in her beautiful life.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:45 AM
Courtier

Quote:
I hope it does not mean she smokes more. IMO, beause of the smoking interdiction inside, in more and more places, she smokes outside and she is more easily caught on pics. I do not think she cares about. Her mum, brothers and stepfather have always smoked freely everywhere. I thing she just smokes less.
I think that Fandesacs is spot on. Until the interdiction of smoking in public closed spaces (3 or 4 years ago in France) Charlotte just smoked inside. Now, she has to do it while moving from one place to another, in the street. That's why she's seeing smoking more often.

And about the ageeing thing... I understand not many people smoke in the US, so they are a lot of myths about tobacco. Yes, it is a factor in the ageing process, but it's not like a magic poison! It just one more factor, a small factor that you can't detect that way!

And certainly nobody has wrinkles around her eyes at 25 because she smokes!! !! She has wrinkles because she has wrinkles.

You really should relax about the smoking thing. Everytime there is a pic of charlotte smoking the hound hells get loose and people appear as shocked as if she had been catched shooting heroin or killing small babies.

Half the population in europe smokes, so stop being shocked. It's like being shocked because she speaks french.
And people who smoke don't necessarely get older earlier. SOme people age well, some people don't. Same thing with people who don't smoke.
It's not more determinant that leading a sedentary life, eating animal fat, or breathing the smoke of cars when living in a big town. We all do unhealthy things but you can stay 100% healthy. It's booooring!

Quote:
This blue coat is not the same worn in the famous pics, in an open air cafe in Paris? The pics we discussed that it was NOT her? So finally it was her!
I never understood the doubts about those pics. Just because her nose catched the sun light and looked a tiny bit different? And I agree with you, i I think it's the same coat.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:32 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
I think that Fandesacs is spot on. Until the interdiction of smoking in public closed spaces (3 or 4 years ago in France) Charlotte just smoked inside. Now, she has to do it while moving from one place to another, in the street. That's why she's seeing smoking more often.

And about the ageeing thing... I understand not many people smoke in the US, so they are a lot of myths about tobacco. Yes, it is a factor in the ageing process, but it's not like a magic poison! It just one more factor, a small factor that you can't detect that way!

And certainly nobody has wrinkles around her eyes at 25 because she smokes!! !! She has wrinkles because she has wrinkles.

You really should relax about the smoking thing. Everytime there is a pic of charlotte smoking the hound hells get loose and people appear as shocked as if she had been catched shooting heroin or killing small babies.

Half the population in europe smokes, so stop being shocked. It's like being shocked because she speaks french.
And people who smoke don't necessarely get older earlier. SOme people age well, some people don't. Same thing with people who don't smoke.
It's not more determinant that leading a sedentary life, eating animal fat, or breathing the smoke of cars when living in a big town. We all do unhealthy things but you can stay 100% healthy. It's booooring!
She has wrickles because she is always pouting her face!
Old 04-16-2012, 11:04 AM
Courtier

Shopping in New York April 13, 2012:
http://imageupper.com/g/?S020001004Z1334536566286381
olycom
Old 04-16-2012, 12:22 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbaby318 View Post
Shopping in New York April 13, 2012:
Image Upper.com - View Gallery Photos
olycom
Carlota Casiraghi hace de Nueva York la ciudad del amor y la amistad (Hola.com)
Charlotte Casiraghi a spasso per New York(quotidiano.net)
I like her outfit.

Charlotte Casiraghi, night and day a New York (Corriere.it)

Tags
charlotte casiraghi, current events