The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #201  
Old 04-14-2012, 06:00 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Września, Poland
Posts: 152
Charlotte smokes! xD
__________________

__________________
  #202  
Old 04-14-2012, 06:57 AM
Empress Merel's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: -, Netherlands
Posts: 1,282
Like she's done for a good couple of years..
__________________

__________________
  #203  
Old 04-14-2012, 07:18 AM
azure's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: here and there, Greece
Posts: 1,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
This blue coat is not the same worn in the famous pics, in an open air cafe in Paris? The pics we discussed that it was NOT her? So finally it was her!
I don't think so, that blue coat is way different from the other one. But of course i can be wrong.
__________________
Life is to be explored
  #204  
Old 04-14-2012, 07:34 AM
Burzg's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ---, United States
Posts: 3,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana View Post
Charlotte Casiraghi shopping with a friend in NYC.

Olycom - News
Charlotte look very beautiful ! Thank`s for pictures
__________________
  #205  
Old 04-14-2012, 10:07 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 27,225
.


The link asturiana kindly shared with us, is not the complete one the agency has offered, the original one
includes some more pics of Charlotte in New York (either on her way to or from the Cartier events), take
a look:


** CHARLOTTE CASIRAGHI A NEW YORK **
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
  #206  
Old 04-14-2012, 08:39 PM
sheikah deena's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: amman, Jordan
Posts: 1,943
princee Charlotte Looks Very Beautiful elegant in Black Suit , I LiKe Her Shoes Very Much So Chic , Thank you iceflower .
__________________
Respect people who find time for you in their busy schedule. But love people who never look at their schedule when you need them.
  #207  
Old 04-14-2012, 08:46 PM
debrann's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Taupo, New Zealand
Posts: 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiea View Post
Does anyone else think Charlotte looks a lot like her mother in pic 3 because of her hair style?
Yes I had the same feeling
__________________
Anything in Moderation
  #208  
Old 04-14-2012, 10:59 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: San Francisco, United States
Posts: 2,044
Very sad to see her with a cigarette in her hand. Her beautiful complexion will look very different way too soon.
__________________
  #209  
Old 04-15-2012, 03:55 AM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 3,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by grevinnan
Very sad to see her with a cigarette in her hand. Her beautiful complexion will look very different way too soon.
Right! But if it is a consolation Charlotte smokes less than her brothers. And if we see with a cigarette outside it is because in US she can't smoke inside
Pcs Caroline's ageing is mostly due to her heavy smoking, but is their decision! They know the risks.
__________________
  #210  
Old 04-15-2012, 05:17 AM
mtatum's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sherman Oaks, United States
Posts: 218
She also appears to be more public about it now. Before, photos of Charlotte smoking were rare and far in between, but now she appears like she couldn't care less. I noticed this started with her new relationship. In her Felix and Alex days, she wasn't photographed much smoking with her beaus (the guys were the ones caught with a cigarette most of the time), but with this new man, she seems to be more casual about her smoking and more frequent about it as well.

MYROYALS: CHARLOTTE CAS
__________________
  #211  
Old 04-15-2012, 05:52 AM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 3,293
I hope it does not mean she smokes more. IMO, beause of the smoking interdiction inside, in more and more places, she smokes outside and she is more easily caught on pics. I do not think she cares about. Her mum, brothers and stepfather have always smoked freely everywhere. I thing she just smokes less.
__________________
  #212  
Old 04-15-2012, 06:38 AM
azure's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: here and there, Greece
Posts: 1,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
.


The link asturiana kindly shared with us, is not the complete one the agency has offered, the original one
includes some more pics of Charlotte in New York (either on her way to or from the Cartier events), take
a look:


** CHARLOTTE CASIRAGHI A NEW YORK **
Thanks Iceflower
I like that she wears her old grey scarf again ( if it is that one!)
But her posture and the way she walks, propably because of the shoes, are really bad and unattractive.
__________________
Life is to be explored
  #213  
Old 04-15-2012, 11:16 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Września, Poland
Posts: 152
Generally, you shouldn't put coat with sneakers togather
__________________
  #214  
Old 04-15-2012, 07:20 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: columbia, United States
Posts: 558
...I don't know about where you're from, but it's quite common in America and at least France, especially among teenagers. French teenagers rock the Converse like no other, with a coat, without a coat, with a dress...Plus, she looks great. This is probably one of her best candid outfits in a long while.
__________________
  #215  
Old 04-15-2012, 07:55 PM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 4,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by grevinnan View Post
Very sad to see her with a cigarette in her hand. Her beautiful complexion will look very different way too soon.
I have already noticed that in certain photos of Charlotte laughing or smiling there are very visible crow's feet.

Sorry, but a young woman of 25-26 with an olive complexion like Charlotte's should not be having wrinkles around her eyes!
__________________
  #216  
Old 04-15-2012, 08:41 PM
Penny Royalty's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Porterville, United States
Posts: 288
You really don't have to worry about loosing your looks because of smoking. I always do it and it feels like something from the Earth's lovely medicinals. I mean every time I want to relax and forget something boggling, I remember cigarettes and then oh is it a nice pastime. As far as I can tell they don't make me loose my looks through toxins, so I keep doing it. It's just like all things that if they make you happy they become win win situations. Take it from me, Charlotte is wealthy and still lives like she doesn't settle for only the best. She seems wise, intelligent, informed and seemingly caring for the circumstances of the world. At least is seems so to me. I like her. There may be a special reason why she appears in magazines and not only because she is part of a kingdom. There must be something special to her heart. I wonder. I enjoy coming here to find out. She's very pretty. Good luck to her and whatever she does in her beautiful life.
__________________
  #217  
Old 04-16-2012, 04:45 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: moving, Spain
Posts: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
I hope it does not mean she smokes more. IMO, beause of the smoking interdiction inside, in more and more places, she smokes outside and she is more easily caught on pics. I do not think she cares about. Her mum, brothers and stepfather have always smoked freely everywhere. I thing she just smokes less.
I think that Fandesacs is spot on. Until the interdiction of smoking in public closed spaces (3 or 4 years ago in France) Charlotte just smoked inside. Now, she has to do it while moving from one place to another, in the street. That's why she's seeing smoking more often.

And about the ageeing thing... I understand not many people smoke in the US, so they are a lot of myths about tobacco. Yes, it is a factor in the ageing process, but it's not like a magic poison! It just one more factor, a small factor that you can't detect that way!

And certainly nobody has wrinkles around her eyes at 25 because she smokes!! !! She has wrinkles because she has wrinkles.

You really should relax about the smoking thing. Everytime there is a pic of charlotte smoking the hound hells get loose and people appear as shocked as if she had been catched shooting heroin or killing small babies.

Half the population in europe smokes, so stop being shocked. It's like being shocked because she speaks french.
And people who smoke don't necessarely get older earlier. SOme people age well, some people don't. Same thing with people who don't smoke.
It's not more determinant that leading a sedentary life, eating animal fat, or breathing the smoke of cars when living in a big town. We all do unhealthy things but you can stay 100% healthy. It's booooring!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
This blue coat is not the same worn in the famous pics, in an open air cafe in Paris? The pics we discussed that it was NOT her? So finally it was her!
I never understood the doubts about those pics. Just because her nose catched the sun light and looked a tiny bit different? And I agree with you, i I think it's the same coat.
__________________
  #218  
Old 04-16-2012, 08:32 AM
azure's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: here and there, Greece
Posts: 1,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
I think that Fandesacs is spot on. Until the interdiction of smoking in public closed spaces (3 or 4 years ago in France) Charlotte just smoked inside. Now, she has to do it while moving from one place to another, in the street. That's why she's seeing smoking more often.

And about the ageeing thing... I understand not many people smoke in the US, so they are a lot of myths about tobacco. Yes, it is a factor in the ageing process, but it's not like a magic poison! It just one more factor, a small factor that you can't detect that way!

And certainly nobody has wrinkles around her eyes at 25 because she smokes!! !! She has wrinkles because she has wrinkles.

You really should relax about the smoking thing. Everytime there is a pic of charlotte smoking the hound hells get loose and people appear as shocked as if she had been catched shooting heroin or killing small babies.

Half the population in europe smokes, so stop being shocked. It's like being shocked because she speaks french.
And people who smoke don't necessarely get older earlier. SOme people age well, some people don't. Same thing with people who don't smoke.
It's not more determinant that leading a sedentary life, eating animal fat, or breathing the smoke of cars when living in a big town. We all do unhealthy things but you can stay 100% healthy. It's booooring!
She has wrickles because she is always pouting her face!
__________________
Life is to be explored
  #219  
Old 04-16-2012, 11:04 AM
sugarbaby318's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Atlanta, United States
Posts: 581
Shopping in New York April 13, 2012:
http://imageupper.com/g/?S020001004Z1334536566286381
olycom
__________________
  #220  
Old 04-16-2012, 12:22 PM
asturiana's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: BW, Germany
Posts: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbaby318 View Post
Shopping in New York April 13, 2012:
Image Upper.com - View Gallery Photos
olycom
Carlota Casiraghi hace de Nueva York la ciudad del amor y la amistad (Hola.com)
Charlotte Casiraghi a spasso per New York(quotidiano.net)
I like her outfit.

Charlotte Casiraghi, night and day a New York (Corriere.it)
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread

Tags
charlotte casiraghi, current events


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana Santo Domingo & Family Current Events Part 15 iceflower Princess Caroline and Family 850 12-13-2014 07:29 PM
Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 6: June 2010 - March 2013 iceflower Princely Family of Monaco 699 04-01-2013 05:47 AM
Prince of Wales current events 11: November 2009 - March 2013 Zonk The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall 832 03-31-2013 10:44 PM
Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock Current Events - Part 5: June 2010 - June 2011 iceflower Current Events Archive 808 07-01-2011 12:06 PM
King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia, Current Events Part 20: March 2010 - May 2011 Her_Majesty Current Events Archive 493 05-04-2011 02:48 AM




Popular Tags
belgium brussels carl philip charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events engagement fashion genealogy germany grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta sofia jordan king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander letizia luxembourg nobility official visit olympics ottoman pieter van vollenhoven poland president hollande president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince daniel prince floris prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess beatrix princess charlene princess laurentien princess madeleine princess margriet princess marilene princess mary princess mary fashion queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:29 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]