Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 36: June 2011 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
trepstrep said:
Fandesacs, I totally agree with you. Only thing, you're not been fair with Victoria Beckham. I don't know how famous the Spice Girls where in the usa but in Europe they where huge. I don't like her and never liked the Spice Girls but you can't say that the singer of one of the most famous bands of the past years has

You are right. I was unfair towards Victorias former success with spice girls, they had a real achievement. It is true that we are overloaded with Victoria s pics exhibiting her baby to fashion events!!!, visiting the Coliseum wearing crasy 10 cm heels (without the back part ) that we forget that once she really did something!
As regards the wedding i really agree with you in the comparison between Martha and Edwina. But the difference is who is each girl. Edwina is a very good rider. That all. And suddenly she met the daughter of a princess, they get both partnering for a high fashion brand and this glittering world caught her.
Martha was already into the rich world and she just wants her close persons to share her joy. I do not think that Charlotte is her friend, even if they surely met at the races, so she wont invite Charlotte just to attract flashes.

You are right. I was unfair towards Victorias former success with spice girls, they had a real achievement. It is true that we are overloaded with Victoria s pics exhibiting her baby to fashion events!!!, visiting the Coliseum wearing crasy 10 cm heels (without the back part ) that we forget that once she really did something!

You're right! It really easy to forget that Victoria Beckham did something once. She is so ridiculous now!

Charlotte apparently gained a cause against point de vue.

Point de Vue *.:.* Sommaire

I was surprised when I read this info- I always thought that "PdV" has special "relation" with princely family of Monaco- I have myself few numeros with only prince ALbert and Princess Charlene on the cover (and long articles about them inside). Before the wedding there was also few articles regarding prince's childhood, his titles, ect.

I was surprised when I read this info- I always thought that "PdV" has special "relation" with princely family of Monaco- I have myself few numeros with only prince ALbert and Princess Charlene on the cover (and long articles about them inside). Before the wedding there was also few articles regarding prince's childhood, his titles, ect.

No. It is not the first time it happens. Some years ago, when Charlotte started with Alex, she gained also a cause for an article about her.
This is the cover/article
http://www.pointdevue.fr/pointdevue-archive/1110/2007/page2
And this the publication of the punishment.
http://www.pointdevue.fr/pointdevue-archive/1171/2008/page2

Last edited:
Ah these magazines are clever. They pay for the lawsuit by publishing an article about the lawsuit. That is a public thing which can be legally published.

Ah these magazines are clever. They pay for the lawsuit by publishing an article about the lawsuit. That is a public thing which can be legally published.

Funny.
It was a debate in France, because some proposed when a magazine was condamned to appear with no other think in the cover, than the court's decision in the whole page. Anythink else. People considered than the magazine would suffer from the lack of any "cover publicity". But finally, it is only a part of the cover.

We are now in more than one month without news/pictures of Charlotte. It must be the longest period she managed to stay hidden, for the last 10 years!!

Miracle!!!

Maybe she and Gad will be at the Oscars this Sunday. MIDNIGHT IN PARIS is nominated for best picture. I'm sure the academy would love to have her there. And PA and PC will be there.

I seriously doubt they'll be at the Oscars, and I really hope they don't come. If she does pose with him on the RC, it would seem kind of hypocritical considering how whiny she's been about the papz. Secondly, Gad makes little more than a cameo. Scratch that, it's a cameo. I had to watch the film a second time to figure out who/where he was in it.

Bonne soirée, :flowers:

Some things look like starting to hurt, to the paparazzoos, and to them beloved press people/pink magazine ... ... :lol:

Someone out there wrote the French justice was ... like the Spanish ... too slow, and poorly adjusted ... well its is ... :lol:

Official web page,

Charlotte Casiraghi fait condamner "Paris Match" en une - Le Point

Its starting to hurt !!! :ROFLMAO:

Google Translate

The French court, give to CHAR. the justice, she was right ... :whistling: about her ...
`` Droits de la personnalité de Charlotte Casiraghi VIOLÉ ´´

If the forum dont remember of this impression :

3269 Journal - ParisMatch.com

Its starting to hurt !!! :ROFLMAO:

Have a nice day. :flowers:

Last edited:
She is in Dubai? Now i'm jealous:previous::flowers:

^^^^^
Charlotte is not a princess, she has no title at all.

Wow that close up pic of her with the horse is stunning. She looks great in red.

First paparazzi pics of Charlotte with Gad Elmaleh: Samtliga arkiv - IBL Bildbyrå

The caption says: "French actor Gad Elmaleh and princess Charlotte Casiraghi arrive in Paris after spending few days break in Marrakech Paris, February 22 th 2012".

Last edited:
^is this where prince hashem of jordan was as well??

*sigh* her bone structure......

Last edited by a moderator:
"French actor Gad Elmaleh and princess Charlotte Casiraghi arrive in Paris after spending few days break in Marrakech Paris, February 22 th 2012".

So, that's where they were hiding :) The vacation did good to her.
She is very pretty in the Dubai photos.

First paparazzi pics of Charlotte with Gad Elmaleh: Samtliga arkiv - IBL Bildbyrå

Hello, :flowers:

Let's see who will be the magazine/press people that will publish/print these pic, another flagrant violation of personal rights. :bang:

And apparently the balcony of the second floor in front of Avenue fouchet still is frequented by this criminals :ninja: who are waiting 24h over 24h for the rabbit out of the woodwork. :whistling:

Where is la police judiciaire CHAR. ??? :boxing:

Weird ... because it is his apartment door street, where is it ... :whistling: just see CHAR going inside with a big bag travel ... if is with here, is not a real gentleman, is it ... :whistling: attention to detail, girl ... :eek: Ogiltiga parametrar :eek:

Make a complaint to the (OCLCTIC) fast ... :author:

Last edited:

The caption says: "French actor Gad Elmaleh and princess Charlotte Casiraghi arrive in Paris after spending few days break in Marrakech Paris, February 22 th 2012".

I am seriously missing Alex Dellal ... never imagined I'd admit to that !

I think GAd was working on a film in the US. Shooting locations were Miami, Washington DC and New York. I thought he was in Miami part of January or February. Maybe he just goy back and they went to Morocco for a vacation. The film is called Le or La Capital.

^^ she looks good at Dubai. But why the hell is she there preseting trophies of a polo game? :bang::bang:

Is she really dating Gad Elmaleh, or they are just friends???
Gad is Moroccan (that's why they were in vacation in Marrakesh) and he got the french citizenship just recently...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom