Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 36: June 2011 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please note that empty posts that have nothing to do with Charlotte's actual Current Events (i.e. Paris Match being sold out and not being able to find a copy) have been deleted.

And will continue to be deleted without notice.

(..)

To me Gad and Charlotte's relationship looks like a flash in the pan. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Thanks for this info. I was just about to ask if there had been any sightings of him. If I were him I think I'd sit it out there for a while.

I'm happy for Charlotte, as I seriously expected her to get married to Alex, being that they were together for almost 5 years. At that point it's either get married or break-up, and she did the latter. All signs were pointing to the former.

Good to know that Charlotte decided she wasn't ready for marriage, and didn't enter into one that she might later regret.

The girl is young, healthy, and the world is her oyster. Time to start fresh, re-evaluate what she really wants in life, and do it.

The only thing I'm concerned about is her going from one relationship to another without breathing time. From Felix when she was 17-20, to Alex from 20-25, and now Gad? I hope not. A man should not define her.

Date a little, be a free bird, she's way too young to tie herself down to one man so young, as she's been doing the last 8 years.

Dont' get me wrong, I respect Charlotte for not sleeping around with man after man ad infinitum as so many Hollywood starlets have done (e.g. Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, et al). But in Charlotte's case she's been basically married to two different men since she was 17, that's it. Very sheltered. How is she supposed to know what she likes if she doesn't allow herself to date, meaning just that, date (not sleep around).

Here's to a new start in Charlotte's young life, may she find what she's looking for, in the meantime I wish her well with Gad. :) *salut!*

Posts about Princess Caroline's love affairs have been removed as off-topic! Thanks for your understanding!

I totally agree with what Nadine said above.

I hope Charlotte will find happiness with Gad or someone else.

Only time will tell !

I can't help it, this worries me. I keep thinking of Caroline and Philippe Junot (only 2 years farther apart than Charlotte and Gad). I don't know of anything wrong with the guy and Charlotte has displayed consistently good judgement throughout her life I think but I just think she could do better than a 40-year old who's already a father. It's probably just me.

:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

Bones said:
I can't help it, this worries me. I keep thinking of Caroline and Philippe Junot (only 2 years farther apart than Charlotte and Gad). I don't know of anything wrong with the guy and Charlotte has displayed consistently good judgement throughout her life I think but I just think she could do better than a 40-year old who's already a father. It's probably just me.

:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

Caroline and Philippe was a very different case. Caroline was 21 much younger than 25. And the failure of their marriage was not due to the age difference but to the fact that Junot was not ready for marriage.
Charlotte is not marrying Gad NOW, they just start a relation. It might not last out of some period of passion, because of other differences out of the age.

it's soo weird... 4-year-old relationship and, all of sudden, a new boyfriend (or rather a lover). Very suspicious or I was wrong about Charlotte's maturity

Off topic posts that have nothing to do with the Current Events of Charlotte have been deleted.

Great outfit. Simple but beautiful. And obviously someone NOT having an I-phone :lol:

Very beautiful outfit. I wonder where they are walking with the luggage!

I love simple Charlotte style. Thanks for the pics ladyromanov!

A clean, natural beauty...can't get any better than that!! Thank you for sharing those photos.

titiromi said:
Looks like she is leaving the airport so maybe they are looking for the car. :flowers:

You are right. She should have landed from Basel. Poor paparazzi, he should have spent hours and hours at the airport.

The grey pashmina ! She looks so stylish yet simple and natural. Definitely her best look IMO

A bodyguard to take her luggage...!She can't take it by herself?A typical snob attitude to me...:ROFLMAO:

A bodyguard to take her luggage...!She can't take it by herself?A typical snob attitude to me...:ROFLMAO:

If it is a driver, it is normal to take her luggage, he is paid for!

And what does it mean snob attitude?? Money serves to facilitate your life!

Don't like the shoes AGAIN!

I don't really think he is a bodyguard even if the captions say so. Bodyguards don't carry luggage and they don't drive your car, because they need to have their hands free and their attention ready on other things.

He most probably is just her driver.

She looks so happy and proud. Usually when she spots paparazzi she makes puts on a very a disdainful and serious face.
Here she is trying to looks serious but she can't help herself from smiling.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks so happy and proud. Usually when she spots paparazzi she makes puts on a very a disdainful and serious face.
Here she is trying to looks serious but she can't help herself from smiling.

I agree, she's barely seen smiling while pictured by paparazzis, and since the start of this romance, she's always smiling and beaming ! I hope this is true love from both side and that she won't be let down.

I think her bodyguards are combination drivers/bodyguards. She almost always has a bodyguard with her. Probably more to keep away paparazzi than anyone else. Don't complain. She is providing someone with a good job.

She looks tired but happy at the airport. We can even notice that she wears some make-up on her eyes: maybe she was joining Gad?
I like this outfit, but I really prefer the one she wore when she was shot leaving his flat. She was more classy, her airport's outfit is very casual. That's funny to see that she's still using her grey pashmina!

Charlotte Casiraghi in Paris, January 14, 2012
She is walking with her bodyguard.

Naver Image Popup

Naver Image Popup

Naver Image Popup

I love these pics because I adore that Gucci bag! :cool: Of course it helps if one is a natural beauty like Charlotte, she makes anything look good, lol, even that scarf!:eek:

Seriously though that Gucci bag brings back memories of my time at university back in the 90's when I was always dressed head to toe in Gucci. :flowers: The Italians (& the French) do it the best imho.

Thanks once again, LadyRomanov, for always finding & posting the most interesting pics. :)^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom