Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 36: June 2011 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I quite like it because i have never seen her like that before.

I love it. I don't like it that much when he dresses her but I love when she captures her in picture.

It would had been a much better choice than Testino (not just for vogue paris, do you remember his awfully airbrushed pics for vogue US?) for Charlotte's edit.

Last edited:
I'm not very convinced about that Amy Winehouse stuff in her hair, but the rest looks very nice.

And I agree with you, Karl is a much better choice than Testino. IMO Testino is a totally overrated photographer

I'm not very convinced about that Amy Winehouse stuff in her hair, but the rest looks very nice.

You know, I don't think Karl was going for an amy winehouse look. He said years ago that Charlotte reminded her of Brigitte Bardot. And BB used to wear her hair like this aswell (well, not so exagerated, but it was the same style). Maybe she was his inspiration for that look.

Earth Angels: Fashion: Wmagazine.com

Article in which Charlotte and her friends with whom she founded Ever Manifesto give us lessons about ecology.

The pic is so photoshopped that in the description we can read "Her own neklace", but there is no necklace on Charlotte. Photoshop made it disappear!

Last edited:
Gosh, so much heavy photoshop. It almost looks like a cartoon of Charlotte and her friends!

That was a nice article, but I agree about the picture. Way too photoshopped.

I think Charlotte met both ladies when she was interning at Above magazine.

Anyone knows which issue of W magazine it is?

Who actually is Elisabeth Von Gutmann ?

Elisabeth Von Gutmann is someone from the 1800s

Elisabeth Von Gutman (one N, not 2. It'll lead you to a totally different search) is an Editor-at-large for Industrie Magazine. She works for The Saturday Group, of which was the publisher of EVER MANIFESTO. She, along with Charlotte and Alexia Niedzielski conceived EVER MANIFESTO.
Here's some more info on her.
Favorite line: "Katharine Hepburn: "A masculine sexy look. I like when women are strong.""
Can't say that I disagree with that! ;)

Elisabeth Von Gutmann is someone from the 1800s

Elisabeth Von Gutman (one N, not 2. It'll lead you to a totally different search) is an Editor-at-large for Industrie Magazine. She works for The Saturday Group, of which was the publisher of EVER MANIFESTO. She, along with Charlotte and Alexia Niedzielski conceived EVER MANIFESTO.
Here's some more info on her.
Favorite line: "Katharine Hepburn: "A masculine sexy look. I like when women are strong.""
Can't say that I disagree with that! ;)

many thanks:)

:previous:

No problem.

And info on Alexia:
Born: January 24, 1983, in Paris. Heritage: Father Cyrille is a lawyer; maternal grandfather Hugo Gouthier was a Brazilian diplomat. Hometown: Paris. Residences: Paris; Belle-Île, Brittany; Rio de Janeiro. Education: ipesup in Paris, B.F.A. from the American University in London. Occupation: Photographer, editor at Above. Can be found at: Feira Hippie in Ipanema. Cause: French Multiple Sclerosis Research Society.

Read more at ONTD: Oh No They Didn't! - Vanity Fair's Portraits of Fortune's Children
(a bunch of other socialites...the Santo Domingos, etc are listed on this site as well. And Alexia and Elisabeth are both on facebook...)

She reminds me a lot of Margaux Hemingway there :)

She reminds me a lot of Margaux Hemingway there :)

You're right and it's weird, because while I find Charlotte very pretty, I've always found Margaux Hemingway quite ugly and manlike!

By the way, awful awful awful photoshop work! I wonder what does Charlotte think of it! If I was her I would be very angry if a magazine played with my image that way, but I don't know what she thinks since Testino photoshoped her in that awful way for the american Vogue pics and she obviously didn't care since she did with him the paris vogue edit.

A couple of recent events I didn't have have the time to say anything about!

Video of Charlotte arriving at the premiere: we see her very quickly at the beginning, and then it is all about George. (Vidéo - George Clooney en amoureux à Paris - Gala) On this video we can see her walking (Le tapis rouge de George Clooney : TF1 News y était ! - People - TF1 News - first little video) I don't know what you will think about her... I know, optimistics VS pessimistics... But if she didn't want to be seen, she should have stayed at home. She begins to be really ridiculous when she hides herself at official events.

I'm sorry but I agree with Lovely Kate. The rain is no excuse!. It's raining for everybody and she is the only one who walks with her head low and trying to hide from the photographers. Also, Virginie Couperic looks as if she is shilding her from the press. Imo, Charlottes is starting to behave like an schizo, seeking press atention and hiding from it at the same time.

Charlotte attended a dinner honouring Karl Lagerfeld in Paris, October 19. The
gallery also includes pics of previous events they attended together.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gallery **

Oh, she is so pretty on those pics! And for once, I love her in Chanel! I like everthing, dress, hair, make-up... still a little bit too thin, which makes her face look manly, because her bones show too much but still better than a few month ago. I particularly love this pic http://i56.tinypic.com/300s0fb.jpg
She looks so delicate!

Still, if you look at the gallery of old pics... wow there's proof of how Charlotte was such an amazing beauty some years ago. I've just remembered why I liked her so much years ago. She was really beautiful then. And not just when she was a teenager, there are some pics from when she was 20-21 where she is a beauty. I mean she is still pretty of course, but she has that manly thing and well... she is not the same she is not at all the same she was 4 or 5 years ago

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but I agree with Lovely Kate. The rain is no excuse!. It's raining for everybody and she is the only one who walks with her head low and trying to hide from the photographers. Also, Virginie Couperic looks as if she is shilding her from the press. Imo, Charlottes is starting to behave like an schizo, seeking press atention and hiding from it at the same time.

Yes, that's completely true! It's very Isabelle Adjani-esque, don't you think so? ;)

As far as Charlotte being "schizo", I think we need to be realistic, we don't know the context/circumstances maybe it was cold and rainy and she just wanted to get inside, maybe some of the paps/press are rude to her.:sad:
As far as Charlotte looking better a few years ago....HMMMM When did Alex appear?????:ohmy:

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely love the picture of her talking with Karl. The best pictures are always the spontaneous ones!

I think she does like the attention of the press but is at the same time wary of it..
She is probably wary about the press because she has a mother and family who have had tremendous experience with the ups and downs of media attention. At the same time she no doubt loves the attention, because it validates her importance, especially at events where she is surrounded by people who have achieved great things.

It said Vincent Lyndon was there. He dated PC for about 5 years when they were at St Remy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom