Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 36: June 2011 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we're getting dozens of new pics of Char lately. Unsual thing =)

Other pic of Prix Arc de triomphe. The weather was very hot today in France, which could explain the colour of her face!
Isopix Gallery Alex (Dellal) was there! There was Thierry Rozier too.

Last edited:
Charlotte seems to be pretty active these days, its nice seeing her out and about. She does look good for someone who is traveling and attending events in different countries. I love her Chanel bag.

Well when you travel first class it is easy not to be tired at all ;)

Well when you travel first class it is easy not to be tired at all ;)

Not only you travel firsts class. It is always a nice car waiting for you at the airport, and you go to a 5 stars hotel, and someone carries your luggages.

Charlotte seems to be pretty active these days, its nice seeing her out and about. She does look good for someone who is traveling and attending events in different countries. I love her Chanel bag.
Well, it's not that of a hard thing to do actually :whistling:

It's Olivier Zahm the French founder of Purple Magazine. He always looks creepy like that. :lol:

not to mention he's notorious for photographing socialites in an unflattering, corrupted light..... I already stated that I think Charlotte runs around with a sleazy crowd, but I wonder if she herself even knows how sleazy. :ermm:

But anyways.... :whistling:

I love the pictures of her with the white skirt, red heels, red Chanel bag and pony tail.. it's all "very Charlotte". I appreciate that Charlotte has her own distinct style!

Yesterday evening, there was a party organised by Carine Roitfeld who has just published a book about her thirty years in the fashion world. L'Express website says that Charlotte was amongst the guests, but I can't find any pics of her. Maybe they will appear soon? The theme of the party was "vampires", the guests wore costumes. If you want to look at some of them (Ines de la Fressange, Karl Lagerfeld, models...) it is here: Carine Roitfeld fête le lancement de son livre - L'EXPRESS

:previous: hopefully we'll have some pics of her. I would like to see her in a vampire costume.

A new article from Hellomagazine speculating about a next wedding. Very nice pictures.

Charlotte Casiraghi and Alex Dellal celebrate Longchamps' 90th anniversary - hellomagazine.com
I really hate it when they make speculations about a possible wedding. The press should leave them alone. I remember they specualted again in the early 2010s. But nothing happened.

P.S I love those 2 pictures!
She's so cute with her brother: http://i53.tinypic.com/a4lqiq.jpg
and such a beauty in this one: http://i54.tinypic.com/214y1w1.jpg

Last edited:
There's something about Alex ... he always reminds me of a character in a film playing a bodyguard, wearing dark glasses, dark suit, with the shirt open at the neck. He seems kind of creepy to me.

According to me, he's like a sort of "man in black"! Even if I prefer Will Smith: he looks far more funny!

As the rumor is concerned, I think that medias just want to sell more. It's very funny to read rumors about Charlotte and Alex's wedding (for Monaco) and about Beatrice and Dave's one (for England). England and Monaco are just the two countries in which the two biggest weddings of 2011 took place! So I imagine that medias want to recreate the enormous wave of interest we had this year. They need money!!

Last edited:
The press will never leave them alone. Ever. It's pointless even to wish it. Besides, if they truly wanted to be left alone, they'd make very different choices in their lives. Their whole lifestyle rather promotes than wards off the attention.

The girls who founded Ever Manifesto did it again. We had a hint of it back in June at the vEnice Bienale, but here it is, in print form, you can see it in the picture, the new issue entitled Ever Bamboo: http://blogs.elpais.com/.a/6a00d8341bfb1653ef0153921bf3bd970b-pi - Charlotte, in her glasses, and a tuxedo :) poses with Alexia, Elizabeth, Stefano Tonchi (who holds the copy of the issue) and FRida Giannini on the right. Stefano acted as guest editor of this issue. This issue's sponsor was Gucci according to here:
http://www.sfilate.it/141228/il-mito-della-borsa-gucci-in-versione-ecosostenibile

the Ever Bamboo was launched the Ever Manifesto awards for sustainability, where the winner was the student who designed the Gucci Bamboo Bag.

Last edited:
^ never thought I'd use this word to describe Charlotte, but she looks really HOT there.

Thank you very much CasiraghiTrio. I can't find words to say how beautiful Charlotte is on this pic. Glasses suit her well, her make-up is light and luminous, and this tuxedo is very elegant. For me, it's one of the most beautiful pics of Charlotte I have ever seen.

CasiraghiTrio, I'm very happy that you're back on this forum.

EDIT: here is the link to EverManifesto website, if someone wants to have a look on this EverBamboo edition. It's all about bamboo: bamboo in fashion, design, food... Gucci appears in the pages. I don't think that Charlotte wrote any of the articles, maybe she only supervised?

Last edited:
^ never thought I'd use this word to describe Charlotte, but she looks really HOT there.

Agreed. There's something really hot about her attitude!

Hi, casiraghitrio! Glad to see you back!:)

Those glasses suit her incredibly well!
Good to see she is still involved with Ever Manifesto.

I skimmed Ever Bamboo and it looks really slick and professional. They also had a sustainable handbag competition in conjuntion with Gucci. The videos were interesting. It gave you an insite into the production problems of making a purse. Bravo Charlotte.

The press will never leave them alone. Ever. It's pointless even to wish it. Besides, if they truly wanted to be left alone, they'd make very different choices in their lives. Their whole lifestyle rather promotes than wards off the attention.

I agree with you in that one!

~ I love this sophisticated look on Charlotte. It's just a simple black and white outfit that makes her look sexy. And this glasses add something "unique" in the whole look.
I can't wait to see the inside of the Ever Bamboo.

The underlined link on post 328 will take you to EverBamboo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom