Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 36: June 2011 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing to see how, each time someone finds anything about Charlotte and posts it here, the news or pics are posted on TFS... This time, it is my link to Charlotte's pic in Venice which has been posted by someone saying that he/she is not sure, but that according to him/her Charlotte's outfit is by mc cartney... Whereas it is not he/she who found that, but azure...

^Yeah, but i think it happens because many posters from TFS also post here.

I have to say I think I liked that outfit better when Charlotte wore it the first time. I think it looks better with the shirt underneath, but thanks for the pic and the info! Her arms look amazing in that photo by the way! So sculpted.

Also, about TFS...we (TRF and TFS) have always kind of shared info/pics back and forth. It has never really bothered me (and they've reposted stuff I've posted here before too). We take stuff from their forum as well.

I wish there were more pics of that Lunch :(

:previous:
Of the Lucheon in St. Tropez? Yeah, Hopefully in next months Monaco Life Today there will be more information and pics about it. When I get it next month, I'll let everyone know

I never heard about Monaco Life Today. What is it? A kind of Paris Match only published in Monaco? I never thought that maybe, Monaco could have its own medias!

It's amazing to see how, each time someone finds anything about Charlotte and posts it here, the news or pics are posted on TFS... This time, it is my link to Charlotte's pic in Venice which has been posted by someone saying that he/she is not sure, but that according to him/her Charlotte's outfit is by mc cartney... Whereas it is not he/she who found that, but azure...

Yeah, i have also noticed that sometimes. And it's pretty bad:sad:

Love the colour of the dress.
She looks like a model (the attitude)
Thanks for the pics.

Wow! Very pretty.. She's starting to look more womanly.

Gucci loves doing the smoky eyes on her, and I like that they cover up her protruding collar bones and chest bones when they dress her. I wish we could see more of the hair though.

At the beginning I really had difficulties to recognize her. According to me, her make up is too severe for her very thin face, and her usual lack of smile. Her hair is absolutely beautiful, it looks like silk on these pics!

At the beginning I really had difficulties to recognize her. According to me, her make up is too severe for her very thin face, and her usual lack of smile. Her hair is absolutely beautiful, it looks like silk on these pics!

Could not agree more here. :)

Magnificent, very starrish!!

But she should be used to more approach her legs. It is difficult becau8se of the very high heels, but she should try. Look the other girls.

I love the dress. Plus, that's my favorite colour. Well, she''s starting changing her style a bit - seeming more womanly now, as AmericanQueen mentioned, too. Her heavy eye make up isn't a problem for me. I didn't like this one: http://i56.tinypic.com/i21w7b.jpg , which was very severe for her characterists. Maybe because it was all black.

SHe's more beautiful when natural and casual than when she 's all dressed up...........

SHe's more beautiful when natural and casual than when she 's all dressed up...........
Exactly what i was thinking. I always prefer her natural street style than when she is dressed up, specially for Gucci. Gucci loves smokey eyes make up that she doesn't need IMO

Exactly what i was thinking. I always prefer her natural street style than when she is dressed up, specially for Gucci. Gucci loves smokey eyes make up that she doesn't need IMO

I think that Charlotte's fashion forte has always been her casual/street chic. She is most comfortable and refreshing when she looks like she unconsciously just piled on her clothes (remember her pashmina days?) and appear incredibly elegant and casual at the same time. When she's too dolled up, she looks very conscious and unnatural. Her glow isn't the same.

I think that Charlotte's fashion forte has always been her casual/street chic. She is most comfortable and refreshing when she looks like she unconsciously just piled on her clothes (remember her pashmina days?) and appear incredibly elegant and casual at the same time. When she's too dolled up, she looks very conscious and unnatural. Her glow isn't the same.

Agree with you both 100%! :)

^ She looks great! Her hair looks so healthy and shiny. Thanks for posting Florencia!

Last edited:
Although she is only wearing denim trousers, she does look rather chic. The slate green jacket definitely "dresses up" the entire look. Charlotte does look so lovely here.

Did she dye her hair again? On some pics, with the sun shinning, her hair seems quite blond. It's a nice color on her, because it evolves with the sunshine.

She looks great (airport arrival) - she looks casual and comfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom