Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 36: June 2011 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte seated near the 13-yr old Elle Fanning. How long before we see Princess Alexandra in one of these fashion gigs beside her sister, at front row, huh? Two more years? :D

Last edited:
Alexandra's first "fashion shoot" happened at the religious wedding.
She didn't look like the child she still is...

Charlotte seated near the 13-yr old Elle Fanning. How long before we see Princess Alexandra in one of these fashion gigs beside her sister, at front row, huh? Two more years? :D

Well, actually Alexandra already had her fashion show premiere this year when she attended the 2011-2012
Cruise collection show for Chanel in May together with her mother. It'll be interesting to see whether she
develops the same interest as her sister..:)

How did we get from Charlotte to the Kardashians ??

All I know is that Charlotte seems a beautiful, poised, well-behaved young woman who is trying to juggle and keep several balls in the air.

Isn't that what we all do, one way or another?

Charlotte is certainly a very beautiful young woman. She looks so much like Caroline!

iceflower said:

Here are some more pics of Charlotte attending the Chanel fashion show in Paris yesterday, July 5.
Tatiana attended as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages gallery **

The red lipstick is actually making her very unattractive in these pics. And honestly she should smile a bit, it couldn't hurt

The red lipstick is actually making her very unattractive in these pics. And honestly she should smile a bit, it couldn't hurt

Bold red lips don't belong on women in the 20s - I like what they are wearing, but harsh make-up/lips does "age" them unnecessarily. Charlotte, on occasion, wears the bold red lips; for Tatiana, it's basically her "signature" color

Yes, Horseygal, but Tatiana has a different 'teint' - darker, more mature somehow, whereas Charlotte ought to tone it down whenever possible.

Those among us in "riper years" would give a lot for skin like these two....

Among Charlotte, Tatiana, and Beatrice, it is Miss Casiraghi who attends the most fashion shows if published photos were to be the standard.

I find though that she is the one who is still trying to find her look. Tatiana Sto Domingo has owned the Bohemian chic look with varying success. She is the least beautiful among the three, but she has a very defined identity as far as her fashion choices are concerned.

Beatrice Borromeo is the most statuesque among the three, and she most wisely has used this to her advantage. She can get away wearing perhaps questionable attire -- the sparkling gown that she wore at the wedding dinner would have been disastrous on someone else, but she made it work so good -- because of her figure, poise, and stature. She doesn't come off as cheap or vulgar.

Charlotte has had several hits, especially with her casual/street wear. She is effortless here. But her formal and evening looks are a bit more complicated. It helps that she is gorgeous and is from a family of fashion icons. At this fashion show, she is going for the sultry look with lighter hair, bold red lips and a little black dress. Sure is pretty, but I don't think she is that comfortable. Good that she experiments though.

Among Charlotte, Tatiana, and Beatrice, it is Miss Casiraghi who attends the most fashion shows if published photos were to be the standard.

Actually...Tatiana has lots of pics where she appears at fashion events. I even dare to say more than Charlotte. But as this is a royal forum, the pics where Tatiana appears with Margherita Missoni and Eugenie Niarchos are hardly posted here. ;)

Charlotte is a beautiful girl, but IMO the bold red lips do nothing for her. She is at her best looking very natural and she can do this because she is so very beautiful. I will agree that it would be nice to see her smile more as unfortunately she can come across as rather cold. But this may be an age thing as I think many young women seem to feel that it is a more sophisticated look. :)

In picture #3 she actually smiles a lot....she's just laughing !
SHe bleached her hair or what?? Nice colour, though. Don't like her with jet black hair.

Actually...Tatiana has lots of pics where she appears at fashion events. I even dare to say more than Charlotte. But as this is a royal forum, the pics where Tatiana appears with Margherita Missoni and Eugenie Niarchos are hardly posted here. ;)

:previous: Plus, Tatiana has Lauren Santo Domingo (Vogue feature editor) for entree, aside from her friendship with Magherita

This last look was plain awful, but tbh everybody at that show disappointed me, Char, little Elle Fanning who is like my 13 year old inspiration, even Kruger.

Last edited:
:previous: Plus, Tatiana has Lauren Santo Domingo (Vogue feature editor) for entree, aside from her friendship with Magherita

This is so true. I'm sure a lot of people who ply these forums and Vogue print and online have noticed that since the LSD's marriage, Tatiana, Margherita and Eugenie are now always mentioned or featured in Vogue.

Like when Margherita Missoni designed bags for Missoni, she was featured in the magazine and there was a line of bags she named for her friends. The Euge, Coco B, Tatiana and LSD. She described Tatiana as the most motherly of her friends, Eugenie as the most spoiled, in a good way, and the one with the most enviable wardrobe. :D I don't know why no Charlotte...most likely because her friends stay clear from being the slightest bit associated with capitalizing on her name.

Sorry, off-topic.

^Yep. It even dates back before LSD's marriage. When she was Andres' girlfriend, she was doing this kind of rubbing elbows in the Vogue pages with Tatiana, et al. Tatiana and Conde Nast empire go way back. :)

According to hellomagazine.com, they have an article in their new issue about Charlotte attending the Islamic Fashion Festival in London (the event started July 15th, I think). She apparently checked out some Stella designs. I haven't been able to find any more info or pics or anything, but if anyone gets the magazine maybe they could scan the article? Thanks in advance!

HELLO! - The place for daily celebrity news - hellomagazine.com

Pity we don't have pics of the event. Lately I really like Charlotte pictures. I don't know what you think but these last 2-3 months she is looking remarkably pretty and happy. Maybe is the sun and the seaside! :)
I still think she is on the thin side and she would look much better, and more feminine with 3 or 4 more kilos, but that unfortunate Gucci colour block aside (I wonder who convinced her that she could look good on that with her body type), I find her incredibly beautiful lately. Maybe her best period after her wonderful teenage years.

Thanks so much rerehh! Charlotte looks beautiful in that ice blue color. It looks like Chanel, but I don't know for sure.

Here are some more pics of Charlotte attending the Chanel fashion show in Paris yesterday, July 5.
Tatiana attended as well.
* Pic 4 **

She looks HARD in this photo like she's been partying too hard.

i like the pics where she smiles and laughs...she looks really happy! good for you charlotte!

She looks beautiful in the pictures, although I feel like a better photographer might have done better with her. She is still stunning though! Thanks for posting. I hope someone can translate the article!

Very interesting !! Many thanks for these "out-of-the-ordinary" shots !!

I wonder why she never smiles.She always looks bored.

Charlotte in Vogue? I can´t believe it. I expected better pictures since it is a posing. Anyway she´s stunning. A natural beauty that does not need photoshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom