Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 36: June 2011 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ she looks good at Dubai. But why the hell is she there preseting trophies of a polo game? :bang::bang:

My guess is that she is cartier image as well as gucci's. She's already been seen in a couple of Cartier events.

Thanks for the pics, lady romanov! It's funny: she sued the paparazzi but since going out with Gad she looks so happy everytime they catch her!

Last edited:
Hello, :flowers:

And apparently the balcony of the second floor in front of Avenue fouchet still is frequented by this criminals :ninja: who are waiting 24h over 24h for the rabbit out of the woodwork. :whistling:

Weird ... because it is his apartment door street, where is it ... :whistling: just see CHAR going inside with a big bag travel ... if is with here, is not a real gentleman, is it ... :whistling: attention to detail, girl ... :eek: Ogiltiga parametrar :eek:

Make a complaint to the (OCLCTIC) fast ... :author:

I am seriously missing Alex Dellal ... never imagined I'd admit to that !
Mmm I agree - I am just an old romantic hoping for a reconciliation. ( Has Alex been seen out since Christmas?) I wonder who, if anyone, will accompany her to the Rose Ball.

Alex has a new girl/affair, call it whatever you like.

Interior Nota Teleshow- TELESHOW
Just a little warning this pictures showing a really inappropriate position in my opinion ,so this is why i hope we're all adults here ;).

p.s
I'm sorry i don't know where should i have to put it so feel free to move it, delete it, or just to do with this link what you want.

No Charlotte at the Oscars. She is probably at Zurs with her mother.

CHarlotte in Dubai.
She's such a beautiful lady here! Fresh, natural and daughter of her mother's when it comes to beauty's genes!

Last edited by a moderator:
First paparazzi pics of Charlotte with Gad Elmaleh: Samtliga arkiv - IBL Bildbyrå

The caption says: "French actor Gad Elmaleh and princess Charlotte Casiraghi arrive in Paris after spending few days break in Marrakech Paris, February 22 th 2012".

weel ...:whistling: i find it so strange this photos.
i contact the airline privatjet jetex, and they tell no aircraft land that day 22 in paris from marrocs; they raised to Dubai 3 jet, and return in 25 in dawn (CHARTER). and is possible to confirm for ather way, by the:
flight24.com and flightware.com not privat plane came from marrocs in that day 22, they land in paris Le Bourget in 25 (CHARTER by Cartier company) another fink the privat jet, by the rules of ICAO, CAA, EC, with a contract individual of IATA, ICAO can not land in normal airport, or in airport as the custumer whats, (ofcourse they can land in other airport, just stop and go, refuel, but not to pick up or discharge passengers) its like the taxi privat company, (they have lisence to operate in the airport, and not in the city near by)they just can land where they are autorised, and if you go to the jetex you see, they just oporated in 4 airport dubal, paris, kiev, Shannon ... but not in marrocos.
so for me this is a fraud. Samtliga arkiv - IBL Bildbyrå news. this photos are from 25 dawn when she came from dubai, and the photos of the frochot street are from januarie. same one whants to instrumentalize the truths, this photos are a response to the photos from last week of Alex Dellal, with is new girlfriend, lets not by naives ...:bang: this to charlotte and alex, are using the press people two atack it one another, trying to stay on the top of ex relationship factor.

Last edited:
weel ...:whistling: i find it so strange this photos.
i contact the airline privatjet jetex, and they tell no aircraft land that day 22 in paris from marrocs; they raised to Dubai 3 jet, and return in 25 in dawn (CHARTER). and is possible to confirm for ather way, by the:
flight24.com and flightware.com not privat plane came from marrocs in that day 22, they land in paris Le Bourget in 25 (CHARTER by Cartier company) another fink the privat jet, by the rules of ICAO, CAA, EC, with a contract individual of IATA, ICAO can not land in normal airport, or in airport as the custumer whats, (ofcourse they can land in other airport, just stop and go, refuel, but not to pick up or discharge passengers) its like the taxi privat company, (they have lisence to operate in the airport, and not in the city near by)they just can land where they are autorised, and if you go to the jetex you see, they just oporated in 4 airport dubal, paris, kiev, Shannon ... but not in marrocos.
so for me this is a fraud. Samtliga arkiv - IBL Bildbyrå news. this photos are from 25 dawn when she came from dubai, and the photos of the frochot street are from januarie. same one whants to instrumentalize the truths, this photos are a response to the photos from last week of Alex Dellal, with is new girlfriend, lets not by naives ...:bang: this to charlotte and alex, are using the press people two atack it one another, trying to stay on the top of ex relationship factor.

I find your behavior very strange. Why is it so important for you, to know exactly, where, why, when is she?? I read sometimes, what is with her, but to contact with an airline to check her, I find it too much. Fanatic fans...

Also find very strange that photos, Now that you (pepe) rise up the hare, as a police officer (by profession) i wonder, where are the Representatives of the customs of the airport the france ??? where are the blue and white jackets brigade the inspection from this airport ??? Le Figaro - Consommation : Le flau de la contrefaon gagne tous les secteurs

one of three:
or the plane was inspected in another airport, or
simply ... did not come from Marrakech, or not from Dubai, (outside of Schengen Area) or simply ...
these photos are not an arrival but a departure for somewhere.

evem she Charlote Casiragis, have the diplomatic passport, or diplomatic loggage, he ... the GAD, with passport of france or Marrakech, most by inspected, this plane most have 3 officers of the Site internet de la Douane : Accueil to control with dogs, and x-ray the bags, and they most be present at the door of the plane to monitor what goes in, and out, thats the law in EC.

another ilegal view is the van of the company charter JETEX with the backside door open near by the door of the plane, ALL the bags most by transport by airport official van (CARGO) to inspections inside the complex. like the next photo http://eqda.ch/site/cache/com_zoo/images/douanes_3d1987cdfefec38f90afccdeceec8870.jpg

SO i have a big suspicion. This strange activity, most be report to the interpol, and the aduannes of france, for determining the responsable of this ilegal landing, if it whose a landing, ofcourse.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics!
I think that these days Charlotte's style has evolved a lot. She is very elegant, and on these pics Iceflower posted she's stunning. Charlotte doesn't need diamonds to be beautiful! I really love these last appearances, and I hope that she's going to keep on in this way.

Charlotte is going to appear in the April issue of Vanity Fair! The April 2012 Table of Contents | The Magazine | Vanity Fair

Quotes from the web pages:
- That Touch of Grace
Ingrid Sischy and Peter Lindbergh spotlight Princess Grace’s granddaughter Charlotte Casiraghi, whose lineage and passion make her a Gucci natural.
- In Good Graces
Behold Charlotte Casiraghi’s effortless personal style, from riding rings to royal weddings.
Can't wait!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't tell if that's really her or someone who just looks amazingly like her. Something seems off. The Chanel looking espadrils and her nose.

Charlotte Casiraghi is spotted with a friend while out in Paris Where: Paris, France.

:previous: Fouchet ... :lol: someone spotted/caught me, with my friend, in a pajamas ... :lol: UPS !!! :online2lo

The glasses are beautiful, BEAUTIFUL ... :sick: handsome, HANDSOME to die ... :dizzy: gourdgeous, GOURDGEOUS ... :doh:

I can't tell if that's really her or someone who just looks amazingly like her. Something seems off. The Chanel looking espadrils and her nose.

Also I had the feeling, that this woman is not she... Her face is others, and I find also that her nose is too long, I think Charlotte has other profile... :whistling:

I Like Her Face & Hair and I Like Princess Charlotte Very Much , But Her Outfit I doesn’t Like it at all , and I had never seen before chanel shoes Like that It seem bad looking

Maybe that is Charlotte. Look at the 2 guys on the right side. They are outright staring at her and the guy in the back has a big smile on his face. Too funny.

Yes she is! She is wearing the same glasses she wore in Dubai. Look at this picture.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fXfBhMpr50o/T0k_iYZBNPI/AAAAAAAAKG0/7jcdaK8taGA/s1600/Charlotte+5.jpg

Bonne soirée, :flowers:

I´m really sorry Ladyromanov, it´s not my style, go against the will, or opinion of others for. I am a person who respects the freedom of opinion imperatively and thought, but ... do not you think that you should observe such back (beautiful - :sick::w00t::yuk::online2lo) sunglasses of the Café Paris, for that I have sure are not the same.

Repairs:

Charlotte casiraghi is spotted with a friend while out in par ...

Charlotte Casiraghi Photos - Zimbio

If you see this ones have the sunglass stem touching the top of the lens ... and the color is a horror. :cry:

The other sunglasses from Dubai, not ... the glass stem touch in the middle of the lens ... (and the lens are round) the color of this ones are most ... most better. :lol:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fXfBhMpr50o/T0k_iYZBNPI/AAAAAAAAKG0/7jcdaK8taGA/s1600/Charlotte 5.jpg

This last ones are really beautifull, matching with fashion Paris ... :whistling:

Last edited:

Time to close this thread - thanks for all your contributions!
The new thread can be found here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom