The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 02:07 AM
Aristocracy

Another pics from last January

Charlotte leaving the apartment
http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/2291/62662935.jpg
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2433/44108670.jpg
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7661/70281662.jpg
http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/5476/83345875.jpg

Video about Charlotte and the paparazzi.
Más Gente - Carlota Casiraghi teme acabar como Lady Di por el acoso de los paparazzi, +Gente - RTVE.es A la Carta

Source: CTK

Old 02-26-2012, 05:15 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
^^ she looks good at Dubai. But why the hell is she there preseting trophies of a polo game?
My guess is that she is cartier image as well as gucci's. She's already been seen in a couple of Cartier events.

Thanks for the pics, lady romanov! It's funny: she sued the paparazzi but since going out with Gad she looks so happy everytime they catch her!

Old 02-26-2012, 06:59 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by marieantoinette85 View Post
Hello,

And apparently the balcony of the second floor in front of Avenue fouchet still is frequented by this criminals who are waiting 24h over 24h for the rabbit out of the woodwork.

Weird ... because it is his apartment door street, where is it ... just see CHAR going inside with a big bag travel ... if is with here, is not a real gentleman, is it ... attention to detail, girl ... Ogiltiga parametrar

Make a complaint to the (OCLCTIC) fast ...

Old 02-26-2012, 08:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtatum View Post
I am seriously missing Alex Dellal ... never imagined I'd admit to that !
Mmm I agree - I am just an old romantic hoping for a reconciliation. ( Has Alex been seen out since Christmas?) I wonder who, if anyone, will accompany her to the Rose Ball.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:20 AM
Commoner

Alex has a new girl/affair, call it whatever you like.

Interior Nota Teleshow- TELESHOW
Just a little warning this pictures showing a really inappropriate position in my opinion ,so this is why i hope we're all adults here .

p.s
I'm sorry i don't know where should i have to put it so feel free to move it, delete it, or just to do with this link what you want.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:50 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liad View Post
Alex has a new girl/affair, call it whatever you like.

Interior Nota Teleshow- TELESHOW
I do not miss Alex at all .

Gad Elmaleh looks like an interesting guy. They make a beautiful couple.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:23 PM
Administrator

For further discussions about friends and ex-partners of the Casiraghis please use the following thread:

** The Casiraghi friends and their families **

If the Casiraghis attend events with their friends, posts can be made here:

** Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends **

Please remember that this is a thread for Charlotte's current events only!
Old 02-26-2012, 06:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florencia View Post
I love the outfit! She looks great.
Old 02-27-2012, 01:25 AM
Serene Highness

No Charlotte at the Oscars. She is probably at Zurs with her mother.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:58 AM
Courtier

CHarlotte in Dubai.
She's such a beautiful lady here! Fresh, natural and daughter of her mother's when it comes to beauty's genes!
Old 02-27-2012, 08:56 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyKate View Post
First paparazzi pics of Charlotte with Gad Elmaleh: Samtliga arkiv - IBL Bildbyrå

The caption says: "French actor Gad Elmaleh and princess Charlotte Casiraghi arrive in Paris after spending few days break in Marrakech Paris, February 22 th 2012".
weel ... i find it so strange this photos.
i contact the airline privatjet jetex, and they tell no aircraft land that day 22 in paris from marrocs; they raised to Dubai 3 jet, and return in 25 in dawn (CHARTER). and is possible to confirm for ather way, by the:
flight24.com and flightware.com not privat plane came from marrocs in that day 22, they land in paris Le Bourget in 25 (CHARTER by Cartier company) another fink the privat jet, by the rules of ICAO, CAA, EC, with a contract individual of IATA, ICAO can not land in normal airport, or in airport as the custumer whats, (ofcourse they can land in other airport, just stop and go, refuel, but not to pick up or discharge passengers) its like the taxi privat company, (they have lisence to operate in the airport, and not in the city near by)they just can land where they are autorised, and if you go to the jetex you see, they just oporated in 4 airport dubal, paris, kiev, Shannon ... but not in marrocos.
so for me this is a fraud. Samtliga arkiv - IBL Bildbyrå news. this photos are from 25 dawn when she came from dubai, and the photos of the frochot street are from januarie. same one whants to instrumentalize the truths, this photos are a response to the photos from last week of Alex Dellal, with is new girlfriend, lets not by naives ... this to charlotte and alex, are using the press people two atack it one another, trying to stay on the top of ex relationship factor.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:48 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepemiranda View Post
weel ... i find it so strange this photos.
i contact the airline privatjet jetex, and they tell no aircraft land that day 22 in paris from marrocs; they raised to Dubai 3 jet, and return in 25 in dawn (CHARTER). and is possible to confirm for ather way, by the:
flight24.com and flightware.com not privat plane came from marrocs in that day 22, they land in paris Le Bourget in 25 (CHARTER by Cartier company) another fink the privat jet, by the rules of ICAO, CAA, EC, with a contract individual of IATA, ICAO can not land in normal airport, or in airport as the custumer whats, (ofcourse they can land in other airport, just stop and go, refuel, but not to pick up or discharge passengers) its like the taxi privat company, (they have lisence to operate in the airport, and not in the city near by)they just can land where they are autorised, and if you go to the jetex you see, they just oporated in 4 airport dubal, paris, kiev, Shannon ... but not in marrocos.
so for me this is a fraud. Samtliga arkiv - IBL Bildbyrå news. this photos are from 25 dawn when she came from dubai, and the photos of the frochot street are from januarie. same one whants to instrumentalize the truths, this photos are a response to the photos from last week of Alex Dellal, with is new girlfriend, lets not by naives ... this to charlotte and alex, are using the press people two atack it one another, trying to stay on the top of ex relationship factor.

I find your behavior very strange. Why is it so important for you, to know exactly, where, why, when is she?? I read sometimes, what is with her, but to contact with an airline to check her, I find it too much. Fanatic fans...
Old 02-27-2012, 12:25 PM
Commoner

Also find very strange that photos, Now that you (pepe) rise up the hare, as a police officer (by profession) i wonder, where are the Representatives of the customs of the airport the france ??? where are the blue and white jackets brigade the inspection from this airport ??? Le Figaro - Consommation : Le flau de la contrefaon gagne tous les secteurs

one of three:
or the plane was inspected in another airport, or
simply ... did not come from Marrakech, or not from Dubai, (outside of Schengen Area) or simply ...
these photos are not an arrival but a departure for somewhere.

evem she Charlote Casiragis, have the diplomatic passport, or diplomatic loggage, he ... the GAD, with passport of france or Marrakech, most by inspected, this plane most have 3 officers of the Site internet de la Douane : Accueil to control with dogs, and x-ray the bags, and they most be present at the door of the plane to monitor what goes in, and out, thats the law in EC.

another ilegal view is the van of the company charter JETEX with the backside door open near by the door of the plane, ALL the bags most by transport by airport official van (CARGO) to inspections inside the complex. like the next photo http://eqda.ch/site/cache/com_zoo/im...deceec8870.jpg

SO i have a big suspicion. This strange activity, most be report to the interpol, and the aduannes of france, for determining the responsable of this ilegal landing, if it whose a landing, ofcourse.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:17 PM
Courtier

Charlotte in Dubai, other pics:
News: Cartier sparkle in their own Polo Challenge - www.Fit4Talent.com
Old 02-29-2012, 06:30 AM
Royal Highness

Charlotte Casiraghi Lunches in Paris

Charlotte Casiraghi Photos - Zimbio
Old 02-29-2012, 07:36 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana View Post
Charlotte Casiraghi Lunches in Paris

Charlotte Casiraghi Photos - Zimbio
Very stylish!! and musterious.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:42 AM
Courtier

Thanks for the pics!
I think that these days Charlotte's style has evolved a lot. She is very elegant, and on these pics Iceflower posted she's stunning. Charlotte doesn't need diamonds to be beautiful! I really love these last appearances, and I hope that she's going to keep on in this way.

Charlotte is going to appear in the April issue of Vanity Fair! The April 2012 Table of Contents | The Magazine | Vanity Fair

Quotes from the web pages:
- That Touch of Grace
Ingrid Sischy and Peter Lindbergh spotlight Princess Grace’s granddaughter Charlotte Casiraghi, whose lineage and passion make her a Gucci natural.
- In Good Graces
Behold Charlotte Casiraghi’s effortless personal style, from riding rings to royal weddings.
Can't wait!!
Old 02-29-2012, 08:31 AM
Courtier

Charlotte Casiraghi is spotted with a friend while out in Paris Where: Paris, France.

Old 02-29-2012, 01:24 PM
Serene Highness

I can't tell if that's really her or someone who just looks amazingly like her. Something seems off. The Chanel looking espadrils and her nose.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:29 PM
Aristocracy

FanofMonaco: that's definitely her!:)

Closed Thread