The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 04:34 PM
Courtier

Wow, what a fantastic bit of science-fiction!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marieantoinette85 View Post
Bon soirée
If you wrote that you can't be french. My eyes are hurting badly.

Quote:
It happens that today, and during the meetings I had (with my friends) in the cafes of fashion Paris, in particular, in the Champs-Élysées, where I live, do not talk about something else at the moment:

Princess Charlotte of Monaco, left the (cold and distant) Alex Dellal.
Fashion Paris? what's that? A cliché from some Hollywood movie? Fashion cafés in the Champs-Élysées? Where everything is touristy and overpriced?
And people have nothing to talk about but Charlotte and Alex? They don't have real lives? Please!

Quote:
In relation to the Gad Elmaleh, I personally not a fan, so I can not talk much about it, but I live in Paris-Champs-Élysées, about 37 years, I know a lot the Avenue Frochot have a very bad reputation, is involved in a prostitution scandal,
OK You just googled the name of the street and found some reference about how there was prostitution there in the 19th century!

So that you know, yes there is prostitution in the neighbourhood and many sex shops (nothing dangerous, all very touristic) but that particular private street is quiet and well kept and very posh. Only rich people live there.

Quote:
All Christians parisians when passing by, (face of the gates) pray, and bless themselves, this is not a joke.
I'm still laughing with this one!!

Quote:
But even so, this area is highly evaluated in the level of real estate, and even rival the best residential areas of Paris (like mine in Champs-Élysées)
where my apartment is assessed on French finances by 12 million euros of value, an apartment on Avenue Frochot with just 130m2 can not be bought for less.
Seriously, if you want us to believe you, you have to learn to lie better! The 9e is not even close to the prices payed around the Champs. Everything inside the périphérique area is awfully expensive, but taking this into account the Clichy area is clearly on the cheap side!

Quote:
Sorry my english, Je suis français ...
No, you're not. You can't even say it without making a huge grammar mistake that even a totally uneducated french woman would never make.

Old 01-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Of course... Caroline first marriage...
In Char case we do not know. Getting out of a building does not prove nothing!
Do we know that he lives there? I googled this street. They gave a list of famous persons who lived there but not his name.
And do we know that the guy is a body guard? They talk and lought like friends not employer-staff.
Did he spent the night outside waiting?
A lot of questions.

Old 01-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
Of course... Caroline first marriage...
In Char case we do not know. Getting out of a building does not prove nothing!
Do we know that he lives there? I googled this street. They gave a list of famous persons who lived there but not his name.
And do we know that the guy is a body guard? They talk and lought like friends not employer-staff.
Did he spent the night outside waiting?
A lot of questions.
It's all explained in the text. Gad left the building at 7'30 and she left 2 and a half hours later. The man waiting for her told her they were paparazzi waiting and she laughed about it and said "je m'en moque". He could be a bodyguard or a driver. I guess that since the news were out she knew they would go after her and she was ready for them, and she had someone waiting for her at the door so she didn't have to face them if they were too intrusive.
Old 01-11-2012, 04:48 PM
Administrator

It would be great if we could take it easy, without filling pages of speculations and discussions about things
we actually can't discuss yet. We've seen today's pics, that's all for the moment. We should wait and see
what comes next..
Old 01-11-2012, 04:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep

It's all explained in the text. Gad left the building at 7'30 and she left 2 and a half hours later. The man waiting for her told her they were paparazzi waiting and she laughed about it and said "je m'en moque". He could be a bodyguard or a driver. I guess that since the news were out she knew they would go after her and she was ready for them, and she had someone waiting for her at the door so she didn't have to face them if they were too intrusive.
I read but how the papz knew that he left at 7.30 and nobody took pic of him leaving the same door?
Anyway. Since she does not care to hide anything they will soon appear together
Old 01-11-2012, 05:20 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by titiromi View Post
haha, didn't know that it is haunted. Shall I add mysterious ? By amazing, I mean it is beautiful and has many houses where Famous people lived.
If you live in Paris (like me) should know that.

In fact many château and manoirs, have that reputation, and even some public organizations have advisories accordingly.

(If you realty live her, please send a private message, to drink a cup of tea)

Marie Antoinette Martins
Champs-Élysées
(PARIS)

is amazing how after almost two years, some rude,and stupid commentators are still replicated in this forum, thats way some cold, and distant commentators are marginalized from the rest of the girls ... like EX-ALEX DELLAL ...

Old 01-11-2012, 05:33 PM
Gentry

Quote:
I read but how the papz knew that he left at 7.30 and nobody took pic of him leaving the same door?
My dear ... at that time, is still night, this time in Paris, and today dawned with many clouds in the sky ... probably the photographer would be far, precluding the use of flash.

its me opinion ...

Marie Antoinette Martins
Champs-Élysées
(PARIS)
Old 01-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Nobility

Paris is a very big city with so many people living there, thinking that every parisians know every story behind an avenue is quite utopial. And to be honest, I've never seen christian people doing what you say they are doing there.
But I know that this is a beautiful place.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

My blog about Pauline
My channel about the Monaco princely family
Old 01-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by marieantoinette85 View Post

is amazing how after almost two years, some rude,and stupid commentators are still replicated in this forum, thats way some cold, and distant commentators are marginalized from the rest of the girls ... like EX-ALEX DELLAL ...

And now you revert to insults? How classy.
If you write lies and you try to fool everyone with false information in a public forum you should keep in mind that there is a chance that someone around the place will find you out.

You're not french. You don't live in Paris. Everything you write comes from google.
And lying and purposedly misinforming people on a forum is called trolling.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:58 PM
Administrator

Let's get back on topic and end the insults.

Next step...this thread will be closed for a major clean up.

Old 01-12-2012, 03:18 AM
Nobility

Charlotte Casiraghi splits with Alex Dellal - hellomagazine.com
Old 01-12-2012, 03:43 AM
Courtier

Aww, just when I was getting used to Alex. Well, she looks happy in those pics despite having ended a four year relationship. I kind of feel like she is on the rebound because this guy (whom I loved in Hors de Prix,btw) looks kind of like Alex.
Old 01-12-2012, 07:53 AM
Gentry

this afternoon I pass over the PMU/Loto, and buy the magazine, ParisMatch, I'll make some copies, with my cellphone, and put through the news, for the true lovers of gossip, are satisfied.
Old 01-12-2012, 07:58 AM
Heir Apparent

From the last Parismach

http://www.parismatch.com/Journal/

It is very funny! Almost 30 years ago, Caroline suddenly lived a short passion with Guillermo Vilas. They travelled at Galapagos islands to live their passion, but Paris Match published pictures

Also 28 years ago, Stephanie, was having a quite relationship with Paul Belmondo, and suddenly, she broke everything, for two days passion with Antony Delon, also published by Paris Match!

And now, the story is repeated with the daughter/niece! It is the 25 years syndrom and the Monaco syndrom.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:54 AM
Heir Apparent

Charlotte Casiraghi and Gad Elmaleh

The papers in France are bursting with the sensational news that Charlotte is dating Gad Elmaleh... a comedian very well known and very gifted in French speaking countries.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:08 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Here you have them.
Pics of Gad leaving the building at 7:30
CARLOTA CASIRAGHI | Celebrities | Foros Vogue
Old 01-12-2012, 09:24 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
Here you have them.
Pics of Gad leaving the building at 7:30
CARLOTA CASIRAGHI | Celebrities | Foros Vogue
Thanks!

Now I have it for sure!!!
Old 01-12-2012, 10:37 AM
Nobility

I sort of feel sorry for Charlotte as I can't imagine it is easy to find a really genuine partner in the Beau Monde crowd she hags around with.I realize I am making some generalities here but when you have all the money in the word and not very many responsabilities you may get swept away by the excitement of the social world.She needs to find a regular person , like Prince Frederick for Princess Mary.I think that some of the most calm and memorable times of Princess Caroline's life was when she was dating Vincent Lindon and living in St Remi.I hope Charlotte finds a loving Partner.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlene View Post
II think that some of the most calm and memorable times of Princess Caroline's life was when she was dating Vincent Lindon and living in St Remi.I hope Charlotte finds a loving Partner.

The most calm and memorable times for Pcs Caroline was when she was married to Stefano! THIS was the real hapiness for her.
With Vincent it was calm, a sort of "medicin" to heal her heart, after Stefano's loss, but IMO up to this. The proof was that the relation has ended.
As for Charlotte, I really wish her to find a personn with substance, out of the glittering world!

http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_mon...elmaleh-citas/
Old 01-12-2012, 11:08 AM
Courtier

Thanks, FanofMonaco, fandesacs2003, trepstrep and LovelyKate for your insight and knowledge about the bodyguard situation.

Going back to Charlotte and Gad. Or rather the pictures of them. Gad was definately on "red alert" and wary as he left the building.

Charlotte was looking very, very happy.

Good luck to them both.

Closed Thread