The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 05:13 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco View Post
Charlotte almost always has a bodyguard. Maybe the writer meant she didn't have her attorney or a relative with her to advise her on certain answers.
I'm not so sure. She always has a bodyguard in public event, porobably to make sure people won't bother her, and when travelling to countries like Brazil, or when been picked up from airports, train stations (then it's kind of a bodyguard-driver) but she's never been seen with a bodyguard in Paris when she goes about her business or in the côte d'azur when she is with friends.

I've seen Andrea a couple of times in Paris (ages ago, when he was going out with the german girl) and there weren't any bodyguards around. Also, if you remember, he's had problems with paparazzi more than once, I remember once in Italy when he pushed one to the floor and once in Ibiza when he was with Maria Jurado and he had to shout to be left alone and paparazzi even where filming inside his car and they weren't any bodyguards at all.

My guess is that the casiraghi have bodyguards in public events and certain places where it is dangerous to be rich, like Brazil, but when they are about their business in Paris, Italy, etc... they are on their own.

Old 01-11-2012, 07:42 AM
Courtier

^ I would have said the same thing trepstep. I don't think she has a bodyguard while in Paris. But I wouldn't say the same as travels are concerned.

This said, I think that the "she arrived alone" is just another contribution to the creation of Charlotte's myth. You can notice that in each article which talks about her, the writer explains that she's so beautiful and so simple, as a kind of goddess. Yesterday I quickly read articles in Voici and Closer about the rumour on Charlotte's love life in a supermarket. I laughed inside my head because both introduced her as a very beautiful girl (which is true), a perfect rider (which isn't true), and a clever student (wich isn't true). As if Charlotte couldn't be just a lovely girl, with her qualities and her defauts.
Madame Le Figaro's interview sounds so elogious that a person said (on a franch website dedicated to royalty) that it was a gift to Monaco to make PA forgive the newspaper for having talked about the rumour of Charlene trying to escape before the wedding.

Old 01-11-2012, 09:41 AM
Administrator

We still have to be careful with speculations, but according to the agency the following pics taken in Paris today
show Charlotte leaving the apartment of French actor Gad Elmaleh together with a bodyguard. That could be a first
proof that the rumours are true, but in order to be sure we would need a statement and clear pictures of them together...

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gallery **
Old 01-11-2012, 11:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Nice pictures, nice bag, she look very happy and relaxed.

She could get out from any place, even her own appartement...... After all, we do not know where does she live in Paris. And where this guy lives.
Abenue Frochot is a street in Paris, in historical place, near place Pigale. It has some nice houses, and even a dead-end with an historical house, where Sylvie Vartan hhad her son, David Halliday. Maybe it is the building of the pictures.
Wait and see!
Old 01-11-2012, 11:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

it is her privat life let her quiet. I hope the tabloids let her also quiet. It it is true, I hope her happyness , she is young.It is not a shame
If it is untrue, let her quiet.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:46 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

We still have to be careful with speculations, but according to the agency the following pics taken in Paris today
show Charlotte leaving the apartment of French actor Gad Elmaleh together with a bodyguard. That could be a first
proof that the rumours are true, but in order to be sure we would need a statement and clear pictures of them together...

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gallery **
Thank you!!
I guess the rumour is true. Neither Charlotte nor Gad reacted to it, and the caption, here, is very explicit.
Am I the only one to find that Charlotte is very beautiful on these pics? Her skin is very luminous, she seems happy and relaxed, even smiling at paparazzis! Maybe is it the look of love?

I don't if we are going to have pictures of them together very soon. Gad Elmaleh is very discreet - other french people of this forum will confirm. When he was with Mary Drucker, they appeared for the first time on the red carpet because they were convinced that they found the true love. Then they split.
Maybe we'll have some paparazzis' pics of them in the street, but I'm not sure. In 2012 there will be two movies with him: maybe he will come to the premiere with Charlotte? Oh, too speculative for the moment...

However, we have an answer to our recent debate: Charlotte has a bodyguard, even in Paris.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Well you're a young lady leaving a young mans apartment in the early morning. I say the rumors are likely true. I didn't even realize she and Alex broke up!
Old 01-11-2012, 01:18 PM
Courtier

Wow, I didn't know he lived there! Wonderful place. Quite nice old "street" in the middle of an extremely busy neighboorhood. Funny. Charlotte is so 16e arrondissement ( I know she lived in the 7e but parisians will know what I mean) that I just can't imagine her going about Pigalle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyKate View Post
Thank you!!
I guess the rumour is true. Neither Charlotte nor Gad reacted to it, and the caption, here, is very explicit.
Am I the only one to find that Charlotte is very beautiful on these pics? Her skin is very luminous, she seems happy and relaxed, even smiling at paparazzis! Maybe is it the look of love?

I don't if we are going to have pictures of them together very soon. Gad Elmaleh is very discreet - other french people of this forum will confirm. When he was with Mary Drucker, they appeared for the first time on the red carpet because they were convinced that they found the true love. Then they split.
Maybe we'll have some paparazzis' pics of them in the street, but I'm not sure. In 2012 there will be two movies with him: maybe he will come to the premiere with Charlotte? Oh, too speculative for the moment...

However, we have an answer to our recent debate: Charlotte has a bodyguard, even in Paris.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:24 PM
Nobility

Why not after all, he is a very funny and discreet guy. And Avenue Frochot is quite an amazing place. Haha, I was in Pigalle yesterday, weird thinking that I could have seen her.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

My blog about Pauline
My channel about the Monaco princely family
Old 01-11-2012, 01:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Well to say the true I din't like Delall a bit...to me he was a rich man who lives only for fun, he doesn't make anyhting useful and to me he is good for nothing...he is that kind of man that only date celebrities and rich women for sure...As far as Gad I thik he is attarctive but a bit old for Charlotte...but let's wait and see....
Old 01-11-2012, 01:29 PM
Courtier

Agreed. 40 and 25... Too big an age gap. He could nearly be her father!
Old 01-11-2012, 01:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
Well to say the true I din't like Delall a bit...to me he was a rich man who lives only for fun, he doesn't make anyhting useful and to me he is good for nothing...he is that kind of man that only date celebrities and rich women for sure...As far as Gad I thik he is attarctive but a bit old for Charlotte...but let's wait and see....
1. I know that's something thought by a lot of members of this forum. By the way, Alex doesn't live only for fun, he has an art gallery which seems to go very well. Your definition could fit Charlotte better.

2. I agree with you. This shows us that Charlotte is a very clever girl, able to be attracted by a man's personnality. Alex isn't attractive at all (according to me) and Gad is a bit old for her (I even think that his son and princess Alexandra have the same age).
Old 01-11-2012, 03:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'll repeat my comment of yesterday (which was deleted as it was still speculation), 4 years is a long time in a relationship so I feel sad for both of them. I always thought Alex & Charlotte made a good couple, perhaps it's a temporary split. It will be interesting to see how Charlotte's friendship groups/interests change after so long in a fairly tight knit social group. Sad we may not see her in London so much. I was hoping we could adopt her.
Old 01-11-2012, 03:24 PM
Heir Apparent

The paparazzi who will catch their first private pic together will earn a lot of money.
Hope the best for her!
Old 01-11-2012, 03:32 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elly C View Post
I'll repeat my comment of yesterday (which was deleted as it was still speculation), 4 years is a long time in a relationship so I feel sad for both of them. I always thought Alex & Charlotte made a good couple, perhaps it's a temporary split. It will be interesting to see how Charlotte's friendship groups/interests change after so long in a fairly tight knit social group. Sad we may not see her in London so much. I was hoping we could adopt her.
I'll repeat mine then, since now it is confirmed news and not speculation anymore!

She'ss actually been closer to 5 years with Alex (since the very beginning of 2007), and I am one of the very few who liked him! He seemed nice and caring, and he fitted with Charlotte more than boooring Felix.

But if Charlotte was in Cannes in december 28 it was a clear sign that their relationship was broken. Usually she was in Brazil for the end of the year.
Old 01-11-2012, 03:57 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by titiromi View Post
Avenue Frochot is quite an amazing place. ???????????????????
Bon soirée,

Hello to all;

Since about 2 years that I did not participate in your beloved forum. (I hope they have not felt much my fault)

It happens that today, and during the meetings I had (with my friends) in the cafes of fashion Paris, in particular, in the Champs-Élysées, where I live, do not talk about something else at the moment:

Princess Charlotte of Monaco, left the (cold and distant) Alex Dellal.

Well if that's true, I am pleased it is true that I never liked him much, for the reasons mentioned above.

I hope the CHAR have much luck with her new boyfriend, whoever he is ... it deserves a person like her, and always support her in everything, (this did not happen with Alex Dellal), and of course ... most be a showjumping horse lover too !!! RIGHT !!!

In relation to the Gad Elmaleh, I personally not a fan, so I can not talk much about it, but I live in Paris-Champs-Élysées, about 37 years, I know a lot the Avenue Frochot have a very bad reputation, is involved in a prostitution scandal, and worse than that is haunted by ghosts, and a lot of bad luck, for all who lived there; YES IS TRUE, that's why CHAR was there with a bodyguards.

All Christians parisians when passing by, (face of the gates) pray, and bless themselves, this is not a joke.

All the people who lived in that area, died of strange, and gruesome disease, or entered into insanity, and committed suicide in the river.
It has very bad name, in Paris ! Many residents of Paris, (and not just the parisians); even say that those who live there have pacts with the devil, and make witchcraft, blah blah blah ...

But even so, this area is highly evaluated in the level of real estate, and even rival the best residential areas of Paris (like mine in Champs-Élysées)
where my apartment is assessed on French finances by 12 million euros of value, an apartment on Avenue Frochot with just 130m2 can not be bought for less.

A few photos from that secret, and dark place in the attach ... please.

Its true the Sylvie Vartan buy a apartment there; she live in that area 3 weeks. Everybody, know way ???? she left ???

I hope that CHAR is finally happy, and with a very good company (boyfriend), whatever who is that men ...

Sorry my english, Je suis français ...

Marie Antoinette Martins
Champs-Élysées
(PARIS)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pierre Claude Martins.jpg
Views:	391
Size:	203.0 KB
ID:	282588   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pierre Claude Martins 1.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	173.5 KB
ID:	282589  
Attached Images

Old 01-11-2012, 04:08 PM
Nobility

haha, didn't know that it is haunted. Shall I add mysterious ? By amazing, I mean it is beautiful and has many houses where Famous people lived.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

My blog about Pauline
Old 01-11-2012, 04:08 PM
Heir Apparent

It seems a pretty place! Out of reality, romanesque.
As regads Alex did not like him we should pay justice. He was very present with her, very supporting. Of course he is rich and he is solely
managing his time, but i m not sure if a 40 years actor could be so free for her!
But maybe it is not true, or ir just a short romance for her.
Old 01-11-2012, 04:17 PM
Nobility

But are we really sure that the story is true ? Did they really split? the site can lie, it may aswell be her house or even just a friend house.

My blog about Pauline
Old 01-11-2012, 04:23 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
Agreed. 40 and 25... Too big an age gap. He could nearly be her father!
Just remember Caroline's first marriage?? though my husband is 12 years younger than me.