The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 07:41 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Tatiana actually looks extremely pretty in that photo...if she had worn a different shade of lipstick than that infernal RED she would have been GORGEOUS in fact!
I think the thing with Tati is that she has a real awkward smile. But in my opinion, her beauty is kinda fresh. She looks really different from Eugenie, who always looks just so phony.

Old 06-22-2011, 08:14 PM
Heir Apparent

palomaise I agree with you. Unlike the other extremely privileged young women in that circle, Tatiana strikes me as genuinely sensitive and spiritual.(Of course I could be wrong!)

Eugenie? The less said the better.

Old 06-23-2011, 04:35 AM
Courtier

There's nothing wrong with Charlotte, only one's perception of her, that old projectionism going on I dare say.

And on that note I leave you with this:

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes. Then rang the bells both loud and deep. God is not dead nor doth He sleep. The wrong will fail the right prevail. With peace on earth and goodwill to men."

ps: the quote is from here (taken from Ray Bradbury who in turn took it from Shakespeare's Macbeth, a favorite of mine):
Old 07-05-2011, 11:20 PM
Aristocracy

Charlotte Casiraghi at the Chanel Couture Show July 05 2011

Black magic: Diane Kruger and Alexa Chung lead applause for Karl Lagerfeld's dark arts at Chanel couture show | Mail Online

I hope to see more pics.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:17 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyromanov View Post
Charlotte Casiraghi at the Chanel Couture Show July 05 2011

Black magic: Diane Kruger and Alexa Chung lead applause for Karl Lagerfeld's dark arts at Chanel couture show | Mail Online

I hope to see more pics.
Maybe Charlotte is now on Pacha III in Saint Tropez?
Old 07-06-2011, 04:01 AM
Serene Highness

Some more pictures from getty:
http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Se...ssetType=image
Old 07-06-2011, 04:08 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Here are some more pics of Charlotte attending the Chanel fashion show in Paris yesterday, July 5.
Tatiana attended as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages gallery **
Old 07-06-2011, 04:22 AM
Courtier

Very beautiful pictures of Princess Charlotte! She bears great resemblance to her mother, Princess Caroline, and to Grandmother, Princess Grace! And she really looks good w/ makeup and long hair! <3
Old 07-06-2011, 06:59 AM
Heir Apparent

Charlotte in Gala

Charlotte Casiraghi et les princesses Chanel - Gala
Old 07-06-2011, 02:21 PM
Aristocracy

Another gallery, Pure Trend

Charlotte Casiraghi au dfil Chanel Haute Couture automne-hiver 2011 Paris

Hello Magazine gallery
http://www.hellomagazine.com/fashion...go-chanel/1/2/
Old 07-07-2011, 02:30 AM
Courtier

Charlotte seated near the 13-yr old Elle Fanning. How long before we see Princess Alexandra in one of these fashion gigs beside her sister, at front row, huh? Two more years?

Old 07-07-2011, 02:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Alexandra's first "fashion shoot" happened at the religious wedding.
She didn't look like the child she still is...
Old 07-07-2011, 03:00 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
Charlotte seated near the 13-yr old Elle Fanning. How long before we see Princess Alexandra in one of these fashion gigs beside her sister, at front row, huh? Two more years?

Well, actually Alexandra already had her fashion show premiere this year when she attended the 2011-2012
Cruise collection show for Chanel in May together with her mother. It'll be interesting to see whether she
develops the same interest as her sister..
Old 07-07-2011, 03:38 AM
Heir Apparent

How did we get from Charlotte to the Kardashians ??

All I know is that Charlotte seems a beautiful, poised, well-behaved young woman who is trying to juggle and keep several balls in the air.

Isn't that what we all do, one way or another?
Old 07-07-2011, 04:02 AM

Charlotte is certainly a very beautiful young woman. She looks so much like Caroline!
Old 07-07-2011, 06:41 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower

Here are some more pics of Charlotte attending the Chanel fashion show in Paris yesterday, July 5.
Tatiana attended as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages gallery **
The red lipstick is actually making her very unattractive in these pics. And honestly she should smile a bit, it couldn't hurt
Old 07-07-2011, 08:22 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRSJ View Post
The red lipstick is actually making her very unattractive in these pics. And honestly she should smile a bit, it couldn't hurt
Bold red lips don't belong on women in the 20s - I like what they are wearing, but harsh make-up/lips does "age" them unnecessarily. Charlotte, on occasion, wears the bold red lips; for Tatiana, it's basically her "signature" color
Old 07-07-2011, 08:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes, Horseygal, but Tatiana has a different 'teint' - darker, more mature somehow, whereas Charlotte ought to tone it down whenever possible.

Those among us in "riper years" would give a lot for skin like these two....
Old 07-07-2011, 12:42 PM
Aristocracy

Among Charlotte, Tatiana, and Beatrice, it is Miss Casiraghi who attends the most fashion shows if published photos were to be the standard.

I find though that she is the one who is still trying to find her look. Tatiana Sto Domingo has owned the Bohemian chic look with varying success. She is the least beautiful among the three, but she has a very defined identity as far as her fashion choices are concerned.

Beatrice Borromeo is the most statuesque among the three, and she most wisely has used this to her advantage. She can get away wearing perhaps questionable attire -- the sparkling gown that she wore at the wedding dinner would have been disastrous on someone else, but she made it work so good -- because of her figure, poise, and stature. She doesn't come off as cheap or vulgar.

Charlotte has had several hits, especially with her casual/street wear. She is effortless here. But her formal and evening looks are a bit more complicated. It helps that she is gorgeous and is from a family of fashion icons. At this fashion show, she is going for the sultry look with lighter hair, bold red lips and a little black dress. Sure is pretty, but I don't think she is that comfortable. Good that she experiments though.
Old 07-07-2011, 01:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtatum View Post
Among Charlotte, Tatiana, and Beatrice, it is Miss Casiraghi who attends the most fashion shows if published photos were to be the standard.
Actually...Tatiana has lots of pics where she appears at fashion events. I even dare to say more than Charlotte. But as this is a royal forum, the pics where Tatiana appears with Margherita Missoni and Eugenie Niarchos are hardly posted here.