The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 08:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera Friedel View Post
SHe's more beautiful when natural and casual than when she 's all dressed up...........
Exactly what i was thinking. I always prefer her natural street style than when she is dressed up, specially for Gucci. Gucci loves smokey eyes make up that she doesn't need IMO

Old 09-27-2011, 09:50 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
Exactly what i was thinking. I always prefer her natural street style than when she is dressed up, specially for Gucci. Gucci loves smokey eyes make up that she doesn't need IMO

I think that Charlotte's fashion forte has always been her casual/street chic. She is most comfortable and refreshing when she looks like she unconsciously just piled on her clothes (remember her pashmina days?) and appear incredibly elegant and casual at the same time. When she's too dolled up, she looks very conscious and unnatural. Her glow isn't the same.

Old 09-27-2011, 10:04 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtatum View Post
I think that Charlotte's fashion forte has always been her casual/street chic. She is most comfortable and refreshing when she looks like she unconsciously just piled on her clothes (remember her pashmina days?) and appear incredibly elegant and casual at the same time. When she's too dolled up, she looks very conscious and unnatural. Her glow isn't the same.
Agree with you both 100%! :)
Old 09-27-2011, 10:25 PM
Courtier

^ She looks great! Her hair looks so healthy and shiny. Thanks for posting Florencia!
Old 09-28-2011, 05:41 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera Friedel View Post
SHe's more beautiful when natural and casual than when she 's all dressed up...........

You are right. She wears nothing... and she is perfect.

This is the real elegance.
Old 09-28-2011, 06:34 AM
Courtier

Although she is only wearing denim trousers, she does look rather chic. The slate green jacket definitely "dresses up" the entire look. Charlotte does look so lovely here.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:23 AM
Courtier

Did she dye her hair again? On some pics, with the sun shinning, her hair seems quite blond. It's a nice color on her, because it evolves with the sunshine.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:05 AM
Aristocracy

She looks like her father so much !
Old 09-28-2011, 03:32 PM
Administrator

Posts discussing fashion only have been moved to Charlotte's extra thread:

** Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 2: July 2010 - **
Old 09-28-2011, 06:11 PM
Serene Highness

She looks great (airport arrival) - she looks casual and comfortable
Old 09-29-2011, 12:24 AM
Aristocracy

Another pics, Gucci Museum Opening

http://www.demotix.com/sites/default...tos/847991.jpg

Exclusive party
http://www.luxgallery.it/wp-galleryo...-charlotte.jpg

Video, she is on 0:48, 1:13 and 2:10
Vídeo: Gucci celebra sus noventa años | Vogue
Old 09-29-2011, 01:07 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyromanov View Post
Another pics, Gucci Museum Opening

http://www.demotix.com/sites/default...tos/847991.jpg
Oh, this pic is not very flattering!!
Thanks for the links LadyRomanov! We can see on the video that Charlotte seems more at ease when she has to pose for photographs. She doesn't stay a lot of time, but she's more confident. Maybe Mario Testino gave her advice during their shooting? She wasn't like that before it.
Old 09-29-2011, 03:50 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
It's like she's kissing him on the mouth
Old 09-29-2011, 05:11 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
It's like she's kissing him on the mouth
Agree.

Who is this guy? He looks like Marc Bohan.

http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_mon...siraghi-gucci/
Old 09-29-2011, 09:25 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Video, she is on 0:48, 1:13 and 2:10
Vídeo: Gucci celebra sus noventa años | Vogue
Wow, Charlotte's eyes! They look amazing at 0.48. Magnificent make-up
Old 09-29-2011, 09:33 AM
Aristocracy

I'm agree with you LovelyKate, Charlotte looks more confident at least her posture is not bad, another pics and in this video at the beginning is the same I posted before however it is longer, Charlotte is in 3:39 she is taking with a man and she looks shy as usual.

http://cdn.blogosfere.it/styleandfas...28Large%29.JPG

Old 09-29-2011, 10:24 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I'm agree with you LovelyKate, Charlotte looks more confident at least her posture is not bad, another pics and in this video at the beginning is the same I posted before however it is longer, Charlotte is in 3:39 she is taking with a man and she looks shy as usual.

In the second pic, she is very "italian", talking with hands.

Very nice
Old 09-29-2011, 11:09 AM
Serene Highness

Yes, she's very expressive. I like that!
Old 09-29-2011, 11:22 AM
Courtier

LadyRomanov: I don't know if Charlotte is shy on the video. I think that she's a girl with a lot of gestures when she speaks (I would say "manières" in french, but don't know how to translate it in english). She moves a lot her head, shakes her shoulders, we can see it on all her videos. Maybe is it because she's nervous? I don't know. But the thing she's doing with her eyes while talking to the man at the dinner corresponds to her "manners" (?) according to me. And on the second pic we can see that she's not as shy as we could imagine: look at her body language! It's very italian, of course, but it's not the way you would behave at a very elegant party. This shows that she feels confident. I don't really know if the man finds her funny, or laughs at her, what is sure is that HE doesn't feel confident! Look at his arms and hands, he's not at ease!
Old 09-29-2011, 12:47 PM
Aristocracy

Yes this is very italian. SOme don't like it, but I think that it's a very nice way to emphasize what you're talking about ( I mean talking with hands )

Closed Thread