The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 05:33 PM
Courtier

It's amazing to see how, each time someone finds anything about Charlotte and posts it here, the news or pics are posted on TFS... This time, it is my link to Charlotte's pic in Venice which has been posted by someone saying that he/she is not sure, but that according to him/her Charlotte's outfit is by mc cartney... Whereas it is not he/she who found that, but azure...

Old 09-20-2011, 05:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

^Yeah, but i think it happens because many posters from TFS also post here.

Old 09-20-2011, 07:22 PM
Courtier

I have to say I think I liked that outfit better when Charlotte wore it the first time. I think it looks better with the shirt underneath, but thanks for the pic and the info! Her arms look amazing in that photo by the way! So sculpted.

Also, about TFS...we (TRF and TFS) have always kind of shared info/pics back and forth. It has never really bothered me (and they've reposted stuff I've posted here before too). We take stuff from their forum as well.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

I wish there were more pics of that Lunch :(
Old 09-21-2011, 12:18 AM
Nobility

Of the Lucheon in St. Tropez? Yeah, Hopefully in next months Monaco Life Today there will be more information and pics about it. When I get it next month, I'll let everyone know
Old 09-21-2011, 12:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thtregoddess11 View Post

Of the Lucheon in St. Tropez? Yeah, Hopefully in next months Monaco Life Today there will be more information and pics about it. When I get it next month, I'll let everyone know
Thanks!
Old 09-21-2011, 05:12 AM
Courtier

I never heard about Monaco Life Today. What is it? A kind of Paris Match only published in Monaco? I never thought that maybe, Monaco could have its own medias!
Old 09-21-2011, 08:24 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyKate View Post
It's amazing to see how, each time someone finds anything about Charlotte and posts it here, the news or pics are posted on TFS... This time, it is my link to Charlotte's pic in Venice which has been posted by someone saying that he/she is not sure, but that according to him/her Charlotte's outfit is by mc cartney... Whereas it is not he/she who found that, but azure...
Yeah, i have also noticed that sometimes. And it's pretty bad
Old 09-26-2011, 04:30 PM
Administrator

Charlotte Casiraghi attended the Gucci Museum opening on September 26, 2011 in Florence, Italy.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery ** daylife **
Old 09-26-2011, 06:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Love the colour of the dress.
She looks like a model (the attitude)
Thanks for the pics.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:44 PM
Commoner

Wow! Very pretty.. She's starting to look more womanly.

Gucci loves doing the smoky eyes on her, and I like that they cover up her protruding collar bones and chest bones when they dress her. I wish we could see more of the hair though.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:39 AM
Courtier

At the beginning I really had difficulties to recognize her. According to me, her make up is too severe for her very thin face, and her usual lack of smile. Her hair is absolutely beautiful, it looks like silk on these pics!
Old 09-27-2011, 03:24 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyKate View Post
At the beginning I really had difficulties to recognize her. According to me, her make up is too severe for her very thin face, and her usual lack of smile. Her hair is absolutely beautiful, it looks like silk on these pics!
Could not agree more here. :)
Old 09-27-2011, 04:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Magnificent, very starrish!!

But she should be used to more approach her legs. It is difficult becau8se of the very high heels, but she should try. Look the other girls.
Old 09-27-2011, 05:25 AM
Serene Highness

I love the dress. Plus, that's my favorite colour. Well, she''s starting changing her style a bit - seeming more womanly now, as AmericanQueen mentioned, too. Her heavy eye make up isn't a problem for me. I didn't like this one: http://i56.tinypic.com/i21w7b.jpg , which was very severe for her characterists. Maybe because it was all black.
Old 09-27-2011, 07:30 AM
Courtier

PurePeople Gallery. Only two pics of Charlotte, but it's interesting to compare her to the other girls: finally she didn't look so bad!
Old 09-27-2011, 04:22 PM
Courtier

Charlotte Casiraghi outside the newly inaugurated Gucci Museum in Florence, Italy.
Charlotte Casiraghi arrives at the airport
Old 09-27-2011, 05:10 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florencia View Post
Charlotte Casiraghi outside the newly inaugurated Gucci Museum in Florence, Italy.
Perfect appearance.
From dear Mirik of TFS:
the Fashion Spot - View Single Post - Charlotte Casiraghi
Old 09-27-2011, 05:32 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florencia View Post
Thank you! Oh my God, she's far more beautiful than during her official Gucci appearance!! What a natural beauty, I'm speechless in front of her style, and her class!
Old 09-27-2011, 05:56 PM
Aristocracy

SHe's more beautiful when natural and casual than when she 's all dressed up...........

Closed Thread