Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 35: November 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the website pomeline.skyrock.com, Charlotte bought "Point de Vue".
Here is a link to the article: pomeline's articles tagged "Candids" - °• Charlotte Casiraghi - Skyrock.com
Here is a link to the pics which shows Charlotte's Point de Vue magazine, with Albert and Antoinette on the cover: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
Pomeline's webmiss finds strange that Charlotte reads a magazine about her family and I share this mind. It's not the first tima that it happens, but why? Why reading a magazine you attacked in justice? Plus I thought that Charlotte was a very clever girl, why reading this kind of press?? I'm very surprised.

Charlotte herself is on the cover of Point de Vue this week!

Last edited by a moderator:
You can see it on the link I posted before: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
She's on the cover, even if it's a little picture. I said "Charlotte is on the cover of Point de Vue this week" because I was surprised that she read a magazine with herself on the cover. Maybe she wants to know what is said about her, to control her image, but I still find this a bit strange...

^Yeah, she has sued a magazine before for calling her a "party girl", so maybe she likes to read them to see if what they say is accurate. Also, Point de Vue is usually pretty tame. They write a lot about royals and I think it is a pretty reliable magazine.

Maybe she wanted a keepsake of her great aunt's funeral.

Interesting to see that. Well, who wouldn't buy a magazine in which one appears in the cover?
I wonder which was the reaction of the seller :lol:

I would imagine that they have staff whose responsibility it is to scour the papers, magazines, etc for stories about them - respond accordingly (including legally). It would be funny, however, to see the seller's face if one of them did walk up to the counter with a magazine with a picture of themselves on the cover!!

One of these threads said earlier that PC told a clerk at the counter " I know that girl from somewhere" when eyeing a magazine with PS on the cover. I love her sense of humor.

Does anyone know what necklace Charlotte wore in the Vogue spread shot by Mario Testino? It was gold and thin and almost looked like a wing? I love it and would love to buy something like it1

^Yeah, she has sued a magazine before for calling her a "party girl", so maybe she likes to read them to see if what they say is accurate. Also, Point de Vue is usually pretty tame. They write a lot about royals and I think it is a pretty reliable magazine.
Wasn't Charlotte photographed a few years back walking with a copy of Point de Vue? It had Pr. Stephanie on the cover.
She must be a regular reader!:ROFLMAO:

One of these threads said earlier that PC told a clerk at the counter " I know that girl from somewhere" when eyeing a magazine with PS on the cover. I love her sense of humor.

Well, just for fantasy sake, how can i ( or anyone of you dear friends ) be sure that one of you ( or me - nah! ) in these threads aren't P. Caroline or Charlotte themselves :ermm: having fun, reading all our comments, posting replies, mocking of our innocent admiration? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: Wouln't it be great if we were to find out that one of us is a true Grimaldi? Ih!Ih!Ih! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well, i doubt Charlotte herself or any of the Grimaldis themselves are members of TRF... i can think of friends of them, though.

Well, she SUED Point de Vue in 2006 for publishing photos of her on vacation with her then new boyfriend Alex Dellal. So that should give you some idea. ;)

But I saw a photo once of her, and she was reading Point de Vue and kind of smiling. So who knows with Charlotte? :lol:

I do not think that it was her personnally who sued PdV. It is a "policy" adopted by Pcs Caroline to systematically sue all these publications.
But she I saw this pictures reading PdV. May be she was smiling because ofthe dofference between the reality and the articles.

Nice pics. I wonder where she is going now.

She should be going somewhere out of Schengen area. She stoppes in Passport Conrtol! You do not shoe your passeport while travelling inside Schengen.

Last edited by a moderator:
just a bit out topic guys, but I really want to know . Did Charlotte ever talk about her boyfriend Alex in any interviews? :flowers:

just a bit out topic guys, but I really want to know . Did Charlotte ever talk about her boyfriend Alex in any interviews? :flowers:

She just said once to Vogue that her boyfriend's last name can be found on google :cool:

In the Vogue interview she was asked about Alex, she said something like "you can look him up on the internet." If you ask me she came across rather surly.:eek:
Anyway, the blog Pomeline.Skyrock has the interview. You have to go back a few months. It's in french, but you can use google translate.:flowers:

Well, I think (VanyaTrubetskoy) that something probably got lost in translation, but, I believe that she was trying to be coy or joke w/toung-in-cheek; asking the interviewer to look up who she's dating is a way for her not to name him, but sort of confirm that she's dating.....

Oh yeah, i remember that part of the interview caused a polemic in all forums, lol.
I still hope she was trying to be, er...funny or something similar.

In the Vogue interview she was asked about Alex, she said something like "you can look him up on the internet." If you ask me she came across rather surly.:eek:
Anyway, the blog Pomeline.Skyrock has the interview. You have to go back a few months. It's in french, but you can use google translate.:flowers:

The remark sort of came off as surly to me as well, but maybe it is a privacy issue which is perfectly understandable.

He never discusses her in interviews, either.

Last edited:
My guess is that they had a previous agreement to only talk about horses and the journalist broke the agreement. That's when Charlotte made her reply and ended the interview. She was sending a message that she won't be manipulated by the press.

I love this hair color on her!

She's very beautiful on these pics! I'm sure she wore this jacket + the scarf at a horse competition last year. I remember having seen her in this jacket with Athina. But I don't have time to look for the pic...
She seems to wear some make-up, don't you think so?
I really wonder in which country she has been... Maybe in England to give some precious fashion advice to Kate for the wedding? :D

Then Charlotte should just send in Karl immediately for the rescue. :ROFLMAO: Kaiser Karl will know what to do.

Maybe Karl doesn't know what to do with her.................. ;) She's really lovely, I'm not very nice with her: shame on me!!

She's very beautiful on these pics! I'm sure she wore this jacket + the scarf at a horse competition last year. I remember having seen her in this jacket with Athina. But I don't have time to look for the pic...
She seems to wear some make-up, don't you think so?
I really wonder in which country she has been... Maybe in England to give some precious fashion advice to Kate for the wedding? :D

HI Lovelykate I think this is the picture
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

^That's exactly the picture I was talking about, thank you very much so88!! It's seems that's the same colour, but not the same shape. So it's not the same jacket! Charlotte must have entire ROOMS full of clothes!

My guess is that they had a previous agreement to only talk about horses and the journalist broke the agreement. That's when Charlotte made her reply and ended the interview. She was sending a message that she won't be manipulated by the press.

I understand that Charlotte knows better than to let herself be manipulated by the press. It's a very wise positioning in my opinion, but now that she's more grown I think she could say a few nice words once in a while because she kind of comes across as being rude and arrogant sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom