Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 35: November 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any and posts regarding a potential engagement that will happen either before July or a year from now are specualtive and have nothing to do with Charlotte's Current Events.

Additional posts will be deleted without notice.

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

Unlike what appears to be the majority view expressed about Alex & Charlotte I think they seem a great couple. He hasn't put a foot wrong as far as I can see.

I agree with you. They seem a very nice couple to me aswell. It could have been difficult enough with both oof them living in different countries and at first it looked as if Charlotte was giving up everything to be with him (her studies, country, friends, hobbies...) but she's been back to the riding world for 2 years now, and not only that means she lives in france again but she is travelling a lot, it is not as simple as if they were appart just during the week days and together on week-ends. When Charlotte is not riding in paris she is travelling with her horses or going to fashion show, gucci events she need to attend... and Alex seems very suportive and doesn't look as if he minds been left behind.
I know a lot of people don't like him because he is kind of ugly, but obviously Charlotte has been able to see way beyond that. She is not dating a shallow selfish socialite but a nice man who obviously loves and supports her.

Thanks to the TFS and member CMPC, yesterday Char attended the "Wari loves you" party in New York with Alex and some friends.
There is something i found from the party but their is no pic of Char:
purple DIARY ? Waris loves you New York
The person who organised it must be called Waris Ahluwalia. He's a designer, actor, artist, fashion muse, style icon and story teller according to an artlicle.

Last edited:
^^^It means that they were tired due to all that traveling they do. But if my memory serves me right, it's not the first time Charlotte's regarded as being bored in an event like this.:bang: I'm afraid she's turning into one of her dull/blasé friends.

She looks really nice!
That lighter hair illuminates her face and the softer hairdo softens her features that were looking too hard lately.
From what can be seen I really like her dress too. Light gray suits her much much better than her usual black. And, is her nail polish dark blue? Nice young touch, it goes well with the gray.
If she would put on some weight she would be perfect. If she recovered her healthy weight she wouldn't be so artificialy flat chested.

She must have dyed her hair i guess. That color is lovely on her. Finally i see some woman in her. I love the lipstick and the whole face actually!

Last edited:
Love the hair! Fantastic colour.
She is looking gorgeous, stunning!

Ok, at the Zspoke dinner, who were the ladies she was sitting with? I think... they were Elizabeth von Guttman and Alexia Niedzielski, but if so, Alexia looks different! Darker hair? I can't put my finger on it.... And as for the guy, he is Jefferson Hack, right?

Now, when Trep said Charlotte was too skinny now (referring to the Gucci-Paris Vogue/Paris Couture Week party pics) I thought, Eh, maybe, but not necessarily.... I was on the fence. But in these latest pics from NYC, I can see it. I think she might be too thin. I say this with a lot of hesitation. It's not easy to criticize someone's, especially a woman's physicality. For some time now, Charlotte has been looking very fit, with beautifully toned arms and legs. But now I think she is looking more skinny than fit. She's starting to look uncomfortably skinny.

So anyway, if she was hanging out at the dinner party with her fellow Ever Manifesto founders and Jeff Hack, it could be a sign of her getting back into writing and publishing. I hope Jeff Hack is still trying to get her to write more for AnOther magazine.

Oh, I really do hope Charlotte does NOT marry Alex Dellal. I think she might do it. It's not that I object to alex for any personal reason. I don't find him objectionable for anything, except...... no, not his looks. I don't care about his looks. He's not even THAT bad looking. I mean, I can totally *get* her attraction to him. He's obviously intelligent. I bet he is also funny and charming. But he is so d--n elitist. Oh well. She's probably so infatuated with him, and he with her, they won't resist it. They will get hitched. She will be boring elitist, snobbish Mrs. Alexander Dellal! :whistling:

I like the hair color too. I was never a fan of the black hair! But I really don't like that lipstick. I love it when Char wears red lipstick but this one just seems orange to me. Oh, and the dress is really nice! Can anyone ID it, please?

Last edited:
Ok, at the Zspoke dinner, who were the ladies she was sitting with? I think... they were Elizabeth von Guttman and Alexia Niedzielski, but if so, Alexia looks different! Darker hair? I can't put my finger on it.... And as for the guy, he is Jefferson Hack, right?

Yep. You got all of them! Alexia does look different. Her hair is darker and not as curly I think.

Have you guys seen this picture yet? I found it at the fashion spot. I can't ID when it was taken. Perhaps at that party she didn't want to be seen? All I know is that this is the first pic in which Char looks, well, ugly.

http://i54.tinypic.com/i1l84z.jpg

Have you guys seen this picture yet? I found it at the fashion spot. I can't ID when it was taken. Perhaps at that party she didn't want to be seen? All I know is that this is the first pic in which Char looks, well, ugly.

http://i54.tinypic.com/i1l84z.jpg

I didn't think that she could take a bad picture, the same could be said of Grace Kelly. Any angle of the camera was flattering.

^^That was taken at the ZSpoke & Purple Magazine after party in NYC. It was right after she attended the dinner. And it's not the best picture, but I agree that she could never be ugly. I love her Gucci trench by the way.

Last edited:
I'm not saying she's ugly, but in this picture.. I have to disagree about any angle being flattering.. this one is quite disturbing.

It's not easy to criticize someone's, especially a woman's physicality.

Oh, I'd never criticize anyone's flat figure if I though it was natural!
But I don't think that Charlotte's is. She looks like someone who puts on some weight naturally and easily.
I may be wrong but it looks like she is trying to be fashionably slim on purpose. The big head usually is a giveaway. Naturally slim people are proportionate.

Last edited:
Ever since this subject came up I've been trying to find signs of thinness on Char's but haven't found any. Maybe it's because her arms are very muscular?

Ever since this subject came up I've been trying to find signs of thinness on Char's but haven't found any. Maybe it's because her arms are very muscular?

She is an athlete, perhaps that is keeping her fit and trim. Also, Princess Caroline and Stephanie have been slim all of their lives. Charlotte has inherited good genes.

She is an athlete, perhaps that is keeping her fit and trim. Also, Princess Caroline and Stephanie have been slim all of their lives. Charlotte has inherited good genes.

No, she is not an athlete, just a horse rider (I don't say that as a bad thing, I am a horse rider myself!) Have you seen the bodies of professional horse riders who ride everyday, several horses a day? They look nothing like Charlotte's who is just an amateur who by they way is gone partying to New York when the jumping season is starting around Paris? Weird.

Also, this may surprise you, but developed biceps are not good for horse riding. When you ride you should never use your upper-arm muscles, because you should never pull on the reins (and when you pull you use your biceps).

I don't agree either when you say that she looks like her mother and aunt. Caroline and Stephanie had never been that thin. They are thin women with athletic body shapes but you could never count their ribs the way you can do and they never had the arms of a starving person. Also, when they have been a little been rounder they had always been rather flat chested, while Charlotte has gone to having normal breasts to become totally flat, as if her system had desperately eaten all the fat in her body.

As I said, I would never say anything about anybody natural thinness. But I am kind of worried that some of you seem to see Charlotte's body as naturally healthy slim or that been that extremely skinny means having good genes. It kind of says a lot of what a "natural" female body image seems to be today, and frankly it's kind of scary!

Last edited:
She has always been thin. When she stopped jumping, she gain weight.

14*15*16*17*18*19*20*21*22*23*24

Charlotte looks healthy, she not looks sick.

Last edited:
She has always been thin. When she stopped jumping, she gain weight.

14*15*16*17*18*19*20*21*22*23*24

Charlotte looks healthy, she not looks sick.
Char's body was great in the 21 picture but i don't like it now. It is exaggerated and i don't think it's well athletic.
At least she could do sth with that posture she has.
As a proffesional horse rider, Zara Phillips, has a way different body in comparison to Char.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom