Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 35: November 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love her black skirt (she must be wearing the etam monster shoes to look that tall) but she is disgustingly slim.

Great pictures - of the birthday party, too! Interesting that Andrea is in the back of the group, and not sitting near Tatiana....still a head scratcher - are they dating, are they not? Also, interesting to see Charlotte with Eugenie again....been a long time since they hung out socially....

I think Andrea was just hiding!!! :lol: Or trying to hide! ;)

Tatiana looks adorable in that pic of her on the couch. I am surprised to say that i LOVE Charlotte Dellal's new dark hair! I never thought she would be better with dark hair than blonde hair, but she totally is! She is so much more chic, and more sophisticated like this.

So....... I have a question! Giambattista hosted the party @ Caviar Kaspia, for the store opening, Wednesday night. This must have been the same thing as the Sidaction gala, right? And..... did Charlotte attend that too? There are three different parties portrayed in these pics, so it is confusing. In all, Charlotte is wearing the Tuesday night outfit for Gucci/Vogue and Oly's birthday, so if she attended Sidaction, we don't have pics yet!

And Charlotte, please chérie, you're so beautiful, why on earth you NEVER smile in pictures ?!?!
Please, Charlotte Chérie, prove us you've got teeth !!!!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Andrea was just hiding!!! :lol: Or trying to hide! ;)

Tatiana looks adorable in that pic of her on the couch. I am surprised to say that i LOVE Charlotte Dellal's new dark hair! I never thought she would be better with dark hair than blonde hair, but she totally is! She is so much more chic, and more sophisticated like this.

So....... I have a question! Giambattista hosted the party @ Caviar Kaspia, for the store opening, Wednesday night. This must have been the same thing as the Sidaction gala, right? And..... did Charlotte attend that too? There are three different parties portrayed in these pics, so it is confusing. In all, Charlotte is wearing the Tuesday night outfit for Gucci/Vogue and Oly's birthday, so if she attended Sidaction, we don't have pics yet!

I like the darker hair color, too, on Charlotte Dellall - and, yes, Andrea is oddly hiding in the back of the group for the picture....head scratcher...

^Well, I was wrong about something, it turns out. Big surprise, right?:lol: Kidding.... I know there are many times when I'm wrong, and I hope I'm *ahem* wise enough to recognize them~! Seriously, though, I got a bit confused in the past week about all these fashion parties. To clarify, for myself as much as anyone else, Charlotte attended Monday's Etam show, Tuesday's Gucci/Vogue shindig followed by Oly's birthday party, and then on Wednesday the Valli party. We know that Andrea was also @ Oly's party, because despite his attempt to hide from us, we all saw him (you saw him, so I'm not crazy! Wait... except I am! hahaha) :D

Well, at least when your wrong you own up to it!
Unlike soooome people!!!

Last edited:
Some more pics of Charlotte at the Giambattista Valli opening in Paris that I found at TFS.

http://i54.tinypic.com/25kmm9y.jpg (With Alice. It's possible to see Alex at the back)

http://i54.tinypic.com/2ag3yfq.jpg (Looking gorgeous in this one. Can anyone please ID her lipstick? Thanks:flowers:)

http://i54.tinypic.com/2zykilz.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/24wftwg.jpg

source: miumiulove - tfs
I love Char's outfit:heart: Her lipstick seems more red in the 1st picture in comparison to the others. Maybe it's just the light.

In the 1st seconds of the vid we can see Char:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEGeqcLs1pA

Last edited:
Well, at least when your wrong you own up to it!
Unlike soooome people!!!

that's because I mistook you with someone else? If so, soooooooorry :flowers:

My second thought is that her head is beginning to be too large for her body.

Glad someone else has noticed it. I like her a lot in the Gucci pics, but her head is HUGE! And her face looks manly.
She really should start eating something.

Her lipstick looks darker in the first pic with Alice because that pic is from the Etam After party. The other pics are from the Valli party.

(...)

And Charlotte is such a beauty obviously, but that THING she does with her mouth in some of her photos is sooo not attractive...half smirk, half forced smile. YUCK.

I fully agree with you. Charlotte should try to find another facial expression because that half smirk does not much for her. It gives her a "sloppy drunk" air in my opinion.:bang::bang:

Please note that the thread has been cleaned up. Posts about the Dellal
family and possible alcohol consumption have been deleted as off-topic.
Thanks for your understanding!

They have been together for awhile now, I think they will be engaged, if they are not already. Princess Caroline and the whole family going to Rio was a stamp of approval of the Dellals. IMO.

Well, the Rio trip was either for Charlotte or Andrea.....we'll see soon enough. I still think it would be inappropriate for them to announce engagements before Prince Albert marries....

Well, the Rio trip was either for Charlotte or Andrea.....we'll see soon enough. I still think it would be inappropriate for them to announce engagements before Prince Albert marries....
I totally agree. This year it's all about Prince Albert.
I'm thinking summer of 2012 for any weddings for The Trio. I'm leaning more to Charlotte and Alex.
Andrea and Tatiana have been kind of weird lately.:ROFLMAO:

That quote from Franca Sozzani is...... is it just me? or is it condescending to anyone else? "Charlotte does not want to be a socialite." Really? Then why does she behave like one? I don't have a problem with her behavior at all, but why would she be so fake to act one way and then pretend she is something she isn't? It's fine if she does things (and she does!) that are socialite things, but then to turn around and have your colleagues say things like, "She doesn't want to be a socialite..." Isn't that hypocritical? Sometimes, she seems so pretentious, so phony. Why doesn't she just be herself and not try to apologize for it!?:bang:

I am presuming that Franca Sozzani's first language is not English. So perhaps she meant "socialite" as "idle rich" which implies a much more laid-back approach to life and lack of passion. True enough, regardless of how much work her sport or her kind of journalism requires, she will always be a member of the "idle rich" to the majority anyway.

^I love Charlotte and I don't think she is "just" anything like "idle rich" or "socialite" but even if she is...... and let's face it, she acts like a socialite (fashion shows, contemporary art shows) ...... and that is fine but....... come on! She can do other things, but she is still going to be perceived by some as a socialite because of the social aspect of her publicity. I mean, she's out there wearing Gucci and Chanel, what can she expect? She has a lot of growing up to do, I think. I know I need to cut her some slack because of her age. It's just a bit frustrating to see this girl being so pretentious..... or her friends trying to put out this image that is so unbelievable. I'm so over it. I'm like, whatever. Sometimes, she is a real girl, and other times, she like needs to get over herself!

A short article about Charlotte in People Magazine. Nothing really new, but they do say they expect her and Alex to get engaged before the end of the year. :bang: I wouldn't be really surprised if that happened, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it didn't happen. If that makes sense...
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Ah, you beat me to it! I don't think they'll get engaged. I think the reporters are jumping the gun here. We've had four royal engagements announced within a couple months, and four royal weddings taking place this year. I think they're just trying to predict the next announcment before it happens.

I think Franca's English is perfect especially when she's talking about socialites.
Anyway, Charlotte in all those recent interviews admitted more or less that she had spend 1-2 years trying to figure out what she's going to do with her life and I believe we should respect that.I can fully understand her being ''lost'' as I failed myself to ENA entrance examination and it was devastating.She could continue her education in London instead of partying around and doing this stupid smirk/pouty grimace.She did not so she can at LEAST try harder with horse riding.

Last edited:
I personally don't think if Charlotte was to announce her engagement this year, it would have any bearing on other royal nuptials in Monaco or elsewhere. Much as some of us love to follow her, she is not a major figure in royal circles, & even in Monaco, I would think her wedding might be a fairly quiet/private affair. However, I think she & Alex are more likely to let things remain as they are for a while yet. Unlike what appears to be the majority view expressed about Alex & Charlotte I think they seem a great couple. He hasn't put a foot wrong as far as I can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom