Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 35: November 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she said in another interview that she was "shy in Italian." I think it means she's just hesitant and a bit unsure in the language. I bet Bea speaks English too. I think she and Pierre probably speak a mixture of English and Italian to each other. As for Char and Pierre, they probably speak French with each other since that's what they grew up speaking. All of these "Eurocrat" types seem to speak a mixture of multiple languages with each other from what I've read and heard.

Aw, "Catherine" !:rolleyes: is the princess consort, but Charlotte is to the manor born. :lol:

I wonder if Charlotte ever met William and/or Catherine. Charlotte is at least one degree away from William, because she has been friends with Harry Scrymgeour, via Eloise, and Harry Scrym was at Eton in the same year as William, and 'they' say is one of William's good friends to this day. Do you suppose Charlotte has met William?

I think it's quite likely that they haven't met, otherwise we would have known, I think. I don't know actually. It's a shame that they haven't though, because these two would make a really glamorous pair. But like FanofMonaco said, Charlotte's headed in a different direction and I really doubt that she'd date someone like him. I don't think it's her type.:flowers:

I doubt they've met, and agree that they really don't run in the same circles (despite living in London and her association w/the Dellalls); their parents didn't really run in the same circles, either.....not exactly the end of the world....In a million years, I would never put Charlotte with either William or Harry - despite their priviledged upbringings, their lives are totally different....too different to make any relationship work - and, I doubt the whole Catholic v Protestant thing would work well...

I doubt they've met, and agree that they really don't run in the same circles (despite living in London and her association w/the Dellalls); their parents didn't really run in the same circles, either.....not exactly the end of the world....In a million years, I would never put Charlotte with either William or Harry - despite their priviledged upbringings, their lives are totally different....too different to make any relationship work - and, I doubt the whole Catholic v Protestant thing would work well...
I doubt they met as well. The London scene is very regimented, meaning this group goes here that group goes there. I think Charlotte is actually a cut above William and Harry as far as where she hangs out. You would never see her stumbling out of Boujis at 4am.
Also William loves english country life, hunting, shooting etc. Alex does not appear to have these interests so it's doubtful that Charlotte could have met William at the Belvoir hunt!

Last edited:
Also William loves english country life, hunting, shooting etc. Alex does not appear to have these interests so it's doubtful that Charlotte could have met William at the Belvoir hunt!

Actually I read some time ago that the Dellals have a country house not far from london and Alex used to go there on weekends.
It bothers me that I can't remember where I read it but I'm pretty sure it was soon after Charlotte reapeared on the jumping circuit because I remember thinking at the moment that we thought that she had given up riding all that time, but maybe while she was living in the UK she still went rinding during her countryside weekends with Alex.

Found it:
Art throbs: Vito Schnabel and Alex Dellal | Life & Style

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt Alex rides. That article was very interesting as far as Alex's childhood.

The London scene is very regimented, meaning this group goes here that group goes there.

For some people, but I'd say the majority mix fairly well & it's not that regimented. It's far less 'regimented' than NYC. New York is obsessively cliquey, it's actually quite nauseating how cliquey NY tends to be.

You would never see her stumbling out of Boujis at 4am.

Perhaps not. But many of those associated with her definitely did. [I say 'did' b/c Boujis is a bit 2004/05.] Dozens of new places have opened since.

Actually it does. (talk about his childhood).
He attended 13 schools while growing up.

Ok We should stop this ultra-nitpicking. You know perfectly well what I meant. The article isn't about Alex chilhood and when it says he spends his weekends at the country mannor it doesn't mean then but now.

13 schools?? Why..maybe because of moving around with family or because of bad manners?!:D

Ahhhhh, if I could get the brand name of P. Charlotte´s make-up............it looks so harmonious.:hmm:

Looking gorgeous! I wish we could see the entire outfit. It seems like it's pretty. Cool tan:cool::flowers:

Charlotte is lovely. She puts Kate Moss to rest.
If I should be hyper-critical I do not like her shiny forehead, though.

^I prefer Kate Moss's look, honestly. But Charlotte is always stunning.

CHeck this out, from my blog:
Sarah Bull of The Daily Mail wondered what had Casiraghi and Mossy laughing so much. Here's my theory:

KM: Darling, I'm so effing jealous. Are you really from Monaco?
CC: Yes, but why are you jealous? You could buy us, couldn't you?
KM: Why the F would I want to do that? Where's the fun of it? Real estate is an F'ing bore!
CC: I agree! HAHAHA!
KM: Darling, I'm so glad it's you next to me. Someone told me on the way I'd be sitting next to a CC. I thought surely it'd be that bitch Charlotte Church! HAHAHA!
CC: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
KM: I bet you thought I'd be Kate Middleton! HAHAHAHA
CC: No! Why would I think that?
KM: Because she's the KM all these press hounds want now. I'm just The Other Kate.
CC: HAHA! That's not true, though. And anyway, isn't she "Catherine" now?
KM: Yeah, that's an F'ing joke, isn't it? Who The F is she, Cassius Clay, call me Mohammed Ali now?

[Everyone goes HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!]

KM: Hey, she might like this show.
CC: Who?
KM: Bloody Queen Catherine, that's who! Wasn't she modeling her knickers when Willy met her? HAHAHAHA
CC: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Source: The Casiraghi Fan Club Blog: Recipe for an instant media blitz? Try Kate Moss + Charlotte Casiraghi @ a hot lingerie show

I'm scared :eek: of those MC Hammer genie pants, but love her smokey eyes! ;)

Those pants are indeed quite odd! She still looks gorgeous! Love the hair, the shoes and the smokey eyes! Stunning:flowers::flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom