Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 35: November 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read 3 different books about success and talent recently and Charlotte is following their guidelines. I agree about the admiration because she hasn't earned it yet and I think she would agree with you. The one thing I do admire her for is her willingness to try and not being afraid to look foolish in the process. Most people are afraid to try. Besides, its the journey, not the destination.

I agree partly. Some royals aren't to be admired.Like the Casiraghis. They are just kids. But there are royals who I admire very much! Like Prince Charles! And Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh! These royals have proved themselves by their intelligence and foresight. I'm sure we could name others. Like Princess Victoria of Sweden. I really admire her a lot. I think she can be held as a model for young women.

That said, so far off topic, I will agree that Charlotte has a long way to go in her life before she can be admired for anything. Maybe she won't ever be.

Fanofmonaco, I find your last post simply snobbish. No one learns how to be a boss without first having a boss. And there are many successful people besides the famous names you speak of. Success is in many forms.

In a way I think she should be admired. For a girl who has grown up in the public eye and who's every move is scrutinized and photographed, she's shown remarkable poise and grace under pressure. Not to mention that although she likes to have fun like any girl her age, she's far from a hedonist as many other aristocrats who can have whatever they want whenever they want. I give credit and admire her. Her mother too, for having raised such a quiet girl who has stayed away from scandals and has a reputation that is beyond reproach. That is much more than many girls can say in this day and age especially a girl as beautiful as her who has probably had her fair share of suitors. Just my two cents. :lol:

Last edited:
Charlotte in the magazine ELLE Fr of this month

Pic

Charlotte Casiraghi. Parce que la fille de Caroline de Monaco a décidé de se consacrer à sa passion, l’équitation. A 24 ans, la jeune femme se lance en compétition, sous les couleurs de Gucci. Elle dit dans ELLE : « Mon objectif, c’est d’abord de me dépasser. Au-delà d’être cavalière, je veux également aider à promouvoir les sports équestres. C’est le seul sport avec un animal, mais aussi l’unique discipline olympique à réunir hommes et femmes exactement au même niveau, dans les mêmes épreuves. »

Translation

Charlotte Casiraghi. Because the daughter of Princess Caroline of Monaco has decided to pursue his passion, horseback riding. At 24, the young woman starts competing under the colors of Gucci. She says in ELLE: "My goal is first to pass me. Beyond being cavalier, I also want to help promote the equestrian sport. This is the only sport with an animal, but also the only Olympic sport to unite men and women exactly the same level, in the same events. "

Source: Société Les femmes de la semaine : Ségolène Royal passe à l?offensive - societe - Elle

I love this photoshoot!! Stunning. She is been so stunning in last pics, thanks for sharing them :flowers:

Really nice cover! Very intense photo!

The black and white pics are stunning. Much better than Testino ever did with her.

Nice pics! :flowers:
Paradis looks so petite next to Charlotte. But, she isn't very tall anyway, is she?

I don't like Char's hair like that, it makes her head huge. Anyway, she is great!!

And the other lady? One of the Thurn sisters, I think. Princess Maria Theresia? or Elisabeth? I don't follow them so I never remember which is which.

I like Charlotte's outfit, mostly. A little less bunchy stuff in the front might be better, IDK.

And the other lady? One of the Thurn sisters, I think. Princess Maria Theresia? or Elisabeth? I don't follow them so I never remember which is which.

I like Charlotte's outfit, mostly. A little less bunchy stuff in the front might be better, IDK.
It's Mark Ronson's gf, I think. Josephine whats her face?

Ines de la F's daughters look so like her! Am I right that Caroline is a godmother to one of them?

Yes, She´s the godmother of Nina D'Urso. I didn´t remember she had another daughter.

Ines de la F's daughters look so like her! Am I right that Caroline is a godmother to one of them?

No kidding on the likeness (between Ines & daughter in question) and I wouldn't doubt it on the godmother question.

It would be great if we could know all of Caroline's, and Steph's and Albert's godchildren, but I guess they keep those things private, unlike the British royals. I'd love to know if Andrea is really godfather to Elle Macpherson's son and if Charlotte is really godmother to the little Scrymgeour kid. :cool:

^Thank you very much rerehh.Great photos!Damn,I don't speak Spanish.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom