The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 03:22 PM
Nobility

I know I'm in the minority, but Alex seems like a really cool laid back guy, in a nice way.

They look like a great couple.

Old 06-15-2011, 03:43 PM
Courtier

Oh, thanks for the info rerehh! And I agree with you shappica, Alex does seem very laid back and cool.

Old 06-15-2011, 05:13 PM
Nobility

Smoking in public is so unbecoming
Old 06-15-2011, 07:10 PM
Nobility

Thank you LovelyKate for bringing us those pictures from "The Fashion Spot" and Isopix. I've looked before at Charlotte's posts within the forum of hers. It's a lovely place to catch up on the fairest maiden and her appearances. She's a joy to see. I occasionally smoke cigarettes aswell so I was fond of seeing her take on what to me is a relaxing and sobering experience. Alas I have told myself not to indulge or over do it. So I kinda do it minimally.

I like the idea of being in Italy and although I don't know, I wonder if Stefano was Italian and thus Charlotte is aswell. Can someone tell me? Italy seems like a nice place to be. I imagine anywhere you go it's sunny and people are sensational. I imagine resting there and reviving my spirit unto rejoice. Maybe someday. For now I'm happy with summer here in the US and living so close to mountains and wilderness. It can be so beautiful. Thanks for reminding me of TFS. There are also many loving pictures of Princess Grace Kelly. Definitely worth looking up. Cheers.
Old 06-15-2011, 07:28 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Royalty View Post
Thank you LovelyKate for bringing us those pictures from "The Fashion Spot" and Isopix. I've looked before at Charlotte's posts within the forum of hers. It's a lovely place to catch up on the fairest maiden and her appearances. She's a joy to see. I occasionally smoke cigarettes aswell so I was fond of seeing her take on what to me is a relaxing and sobering experience. Alas I have told myself not to indulge or over do it. So I kinda do it minimally.

I like the idea of being in Italy and although I don't know, I wonder if Stefano was Italian and thus Charlotte is aswell. Can someone tell me? Italy seems like a nice place to be. I imagine anywhere you go it's sunny and people are sensational. I imagine resting there and reviving my spirit unto rejoice. Maybe someday. For now I'm happy with summer here in the US and living so close to mountains and wilderness. It can be so beautiful. Thanks for reminding me of TFS. There are also many loving pictures of Princess Grace Kelly. Definitely worth looking up. Cheers.
Yes Stefano was Italian and Charlotte is very proud of her roots
Old 06-15-2011, 08:31 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by debrann View Post
Do you want her to hide to have a smoke?!!! I think she looks quite sexy.
It's been said like a zillion times but: half the population in Europe smokes. And Charlotte and Alex are sitting outside! Smoking in the street is normal, it's not frowned upon, and it is a PLEASURE.
Oh, and anti-smoking zealots are mostly laughed at.

And I agree with the Alex supporters. I like him, and I like the couple she makes with Charlotte. Also, I like everything she is wearing on this pics. Nice, relaxed look, and pretty glasses.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:08 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by debrann View Post
It does look rather sexy...but it terms of what it costs you in terms of looks and health I don't think it's worth it all.

I have often wondered why Charlotte's teeth are not all that bright in photos...and now I know.
Old 06-15-2011, 10:15 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
Do you want her to hide to have a smoke?!!! I think she looks quite sexy.
It's been said like a zillion times but: half the population in Europe smokes. And Charlotte and Alex are sitting outside! Smoking in the street is normal, it's not frowned upon, and it is a PLEASURE.
Oh, and anti-smoking zealots are mostly laughed at.

And I agree with the Alex supporters. I like him, and I like the couple she makes with Charlotte. Also, I like everything she is wearing on this pics. Nice, relaxed look, and pretty glasses.
Charlotte is a beautiful looking woman and I can think of many other situations she could look sexy rather than endangering her health and looks for the future.
PS in NZ most public places ban smoking and it may become law outside as well.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:45 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
It does look rather sexy...but it terms of what it costs you in terms of looks and health I don't think it's worth it all.

I have often wondered why Charlotte's teeth are not all that bright in photos...and now I know.
Because natural adult human teeth aren't bright?
Or maybe because she keeps them natural instead of going throught some ridiculous whitening process that would makes her teeth look freakishly bright?

With shiny white hollywood teeth Charlotte would look as absurd as if she suddenly acquired a set of round plastic boobs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debrann
PS in NZ most public places ban smoking and it may become law outside as well.
So much for individual freedom! Luckily Venice is in Europe.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:46 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyKate View Post
Charlotte is in Venice, pics from Isopix, thanks to Alicia753 from TFS.
The first shot is not very elegant, she sould have put her hand on her mouth!

EDIT: complete gallery here, with A LOT of pictures!
In fact she's not yawning, she's just looking at the sky, with opened mouth.
I can't see the photos
These message appears: Sorry, User or IP is denied.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:57 AM
Administrator

Let's not turn this into a debate about the pro's and cons of smoking. I am sure there are plenty of other places where such a discussion can be held. This isn't one of them.

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

Old 06-16-2011, 10:22 AM
Serene Highness

I do think she's yawning! Nice and simple her outfit!
Old 06-16-2011, 10:50 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Charlotte is in Venice, pics from Isopix, thanks to Alicia753 from TFS.
The first shot is not very elegant, she sould have put her hand on her mouth!

EDIT: complete gallery here, with A LOT of pictures!
In fact she's not yawning, she's just looking at the sky, with opened mouth.

She's still wearing The Ring. Any word on The Ring?
Old 06-16-2011, 11:44 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
Because natural adult human teeth aren't bright?
Or maybe because she keeps them natural instead of going throught some ridiculous whitening process that would makes her teeth look freakishly bright?

With shiny white hollywood teeth Charlotte would look as absurd as if she suddenly acquired a set of round plastic boobs!

So much for individual freedom! Luckily Venice is in Europe.

My teeth are quite white and bright...and I have never done a thing to them beyond routine cleaning.

Sorry but soft grey is NOT a "natural" tooth color. I hate artificially whitened teeth, but they are no less attractive than grey teeth.

Both are nasty looking, especially on a young woman.

You are quite correct about "individual freedom". People are as free to nourish and care for their bodies as they are to deliberately destroy them.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:33 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by shappica View Post
I know I'm in the minority, but Alex seems like a really cool laid back guy, in a nice way.

They look like a great couple.
I totally agree with you. These pics are very cute (1 - 2), he's so in love with her! They are really nice together.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:41 PM
Courtier

^ I love those pics Lovelykate. Alex seems so proud of Charlotte, which is nice to see. I'm glad that she has supportive people around her (her mom, and of course her brothers included).
Old 06-16-2011, 12:45 PM
Courtier

^They seem to be very close to each other, this family is full of love! Alex is very nice, I like that he loves Charlotte so much that he can't stop taking pics of her during her competitions. Love, love, loooove!!!
Old 06-16-2011, 01:02 PM
Serene Highness

LovelyKate, your pictures are one in a million - great!!! ( i saw some in your flickr page)
Old 06-16-2011, 06:00 PM
Courtier

Very important information!!
There is an interview of Charlotte, by Stephane Bern, in Madame le Figaro (published on june, 17st).
There are some extracts on PurePeople.com and here is my personal translation. All my apologizes for the mistakes!
About horse-riding: always the same blabla about respect, etc. Nothing new. She talks about Tintero, her favourite horse.
About litterature and culture: "Even if I spend most of my time horse riding, books are still important for me and keep on accompaning me every day."
About her image of socialite, as she is seen in medias: "Even when you are lucky at the beginning, you can't stand there. You have to fight every day, to give the best of yourself and to help the other ones."

Purepeople says that Charlottes aims taking part to the Olympic Games of 2012. I hope this is a mistake, she's not ready at all! The interview was made by Stephane Bern, who is very close to the Grimaldi family. I consider this more as a "promotionnal" interview, but I'm always happy to read Charlotte's words!

EDITT: On Madame Figaro's cover, we can read; "Charlotte Casiraghi exclusive interview", followed by a quote from Charlotte's speech: "My mother is an exmple for me."
Old 06-17-2011, 05:57 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Very important information!!
There is an interview of Charlotte, by Stephane Bern, in Madame le Figaro (published on june, 17st).
You can see a picture from the magazine/interview here, just scroll down, a lovely picture of her with her horse but unfortunately it does not load.