The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2011, 10:22 PM
Majesty

Regardless of how she is wearing her hair at the beginning of any event, Charlotte almost always ends up with her hair tied in a knot up on her head....

Old 06-02-2011, 11:21 PM
Aristocracy

This is the same dress Charlotte wore, Jennifer Lawrence wore in this cover magazine: Flare - June 2011 - 001 - Jennifer Lawrence Online Gallery

Old 06-02-2011, 11:34 PM
Serene Highness

Charlotte needs to gain some weight if she wants to wear some dresses. She doens´t look godd in the first one.
Old 06-03-2011, 12:43 AM
Courtier

I am right there with you, moonmaiden. For all his faults, Pierre can DRESS. Kid always comes out on point. And Charlotte's hair in a bun is so cute. I really do love this look. Such an upgrade.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:36 AM
Nobility

"Hogan and Big Bambu"

2 giugno 2011

Charlotte Casiraghi & ALEX Dellal
Old 06-03-2011, 05:42 AM
Courtier

WOW, I absolutely loooove the hair, makeup, dress!, and sandals!!!!

This outfit, et al, ranks amongst my all-time favorites, she's like a movie star. Charlotte has really outdone herself this time ~ SUPERB!!!!!
Old 06-03-2011, 05:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka View Post

Magnificent!!!!! Everythink is perfect on her!!
Old 06-03-2011, 06:58 AM
Courtier

Pure People Gallery

Getty gallery
Old 06-03-2011, 07:56 AM
Serene Highness

When i saw the pics a thought that with her hair up she would look better. And surprisingly i found this pic dadadaaa: http://i53.tinypic.com/2vcdnkp.jpg
I like the make up. It gives her a really sweet and young look. The dress is also nice but as rosana said, she would look better in some dresses (including the black one imho) if gained some weight.
Old 06-03-2011, 12:07 PM
Majesty

In some photos Charlotte resembles a young brunette Grace Kelly. Her face is symmetrical and flawless, like Grace's.

She looks even more like Grace than Caroline, imo..and normally I would hate eyebrows bushy and unplucked like that but it works on Charlotte somehow.

I love, love LOVE her hair and makeup in these photos...as for her weight, she looks like she is picking up some weight..she doesn't look as scrawny as she did a couple of months ago..
Old 06-03-2011, 12:11 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
I LOVE this dress, the braid, and the flats!! Love the look, very relaxed
Old 06-03-2011, 01:20 PM
Courtier

Other party, other pics!! We can't stop her! From Marjanthelion (TFS): link.
It seems that she's wearing the same make up as the one she wore for Hogan and Big Bambu Cocktail. I don't know where the pics were taken.
You can notice that Tatiana seems to have inherited of Eugenie's plastic bird.

EDIT: I found some info on Billy Farrell Agency website:
"Event Title: Dasha Zhukova, Alexander Dellal, and Neville Wakefield host "Commercial Breal" presented by Garage CCC & powered by POST
Location: The Bauer, Venice, Italy" It happened on june 2nd, 2011. More pics here.
Alex Dellal hosted a party in Venice! The plastic bird is described as "Josephine the Pigeon". It seems that Eugenie and Margarita share the same pigeon, changing its hat for each party they go to. And Charlotte seems to love it!

I don't really think that this dress is a good choice. I find her nice, but on some point of vues, it can be very dangerous, revealing a bit too much. It's not obvious on this pic, but imagine if Charlotte moves. On this pic, I'm quite sure that on Charlotte's side, her breast is completely offered to anybody's sight.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:04 PM
Courtier

You know I think this is the first time I've ever seen her actually have fun with her friends at an event. Usually we just see her standing there pouting, or looking bored, but these pictures of her with Eugenie and Tati and Margharita are actually quite endearing. They make her seem not so arrogant for once. She looks like a normal young twentysomething girl having fun with her friends at a party. I like it, and I hope she keeps it up.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:11 PM
Courtier

^ Maybe she felt more secure, because being at a party hosted by her boyfriend, and being with her friends. We don't see very often pics from the inside of parties, so maybe Charlotte habitually pouts outside, and have fun inside?
By the way, you're right, she really seems to enjoy the night, that's cool!
Old 06-03-2011, 03:40 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hele_sakura View Post
This is the same dress Charlotte wore, Jennifer Lawrence wore in this cover magazine: Flare - June 2011 - 001 - Jennifer Lawrence Online Gallery

Still not sure about the colors, but this is the type of body a woman would need to successfully wear that outfit.

It looks completely different on Jennifer Lawrence than it did on Charlotte.
Old 06-03-2011, 03:50 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Further posts only focussing on Charlotte's dress have been moved to her fashion thread!

Today, June 2nd, Charlotte and Alex attended the 'Hogan And Big Bambu' Cocktail Party during the
54th International Art Biennale on June 2, 2011 in Venice. In my opinion Alex was much too casually
dressed - especially in combination with Charlotte.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** zimbio/gettyimages gallery: Hogan And Big Bambu Cocktail Party - 54th International Art Biennale **

I'm sure that this dress is from Stella Mc Cartney. I'm reading Elle (France) and I saw a picture of Eva Mendes in the same dress, in a longer and blue version. It's exactly the same, and it was said to be a Stella Mc Cartney dress.
Old 06-03-2011, 06:11 PM
Majesty

Looks like all the young guys at the party have the scruffy look..and not just Alex.

The only way a guy can successfully carry the I-am-too-cool-to-dress-up, scruffy look is if he is SUPER SUPER handsome...think the late JFK Jr before he got married.

And none of those young men pictured are close to being in his league, imo.
Old 06-03-2011, 06:36 PM
Aristocracy

refreshing to see her in sandals/flats and not those clunky platforms she's been favoring recently.
Old 06-03-2011, 11:15 PM
Serene Highness

I love the last black dress she wore in the party that was hosted by Alexander!
Lovelykate, thank you sooo much for the pictures!
Old 06-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Courtier

Thanks for the info. about Stella McCartney being the designer, that's wonderful! Btw, I recall seeing Charlotte sitting by Stella's dad, Paul, at one of her shows last year or the year before. Yes, I think they are friends.

Oops, found it, here are several pics of the both of them at several of Stella's shows in fact (along with Paul's fiancee, of course ):

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...al4iP/610x.jpg

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/200..._mccartney.jpg

This makes me think that rumour of Paul performing at Albert & Charlene's upcoming wedding may be true after all!

By the way, one of the reasons why I love this gorgeous black dress on Charlotte is because it brings to mind the Greek Goddess Aphrodite ~ complete with long beautifully braided hair, gown, and sandals:

http://www.goddessaday.com/images/athena.jpg

http://thanasis.com/aphr05b.jpg

http://thumbs.imagekind.com/member/9...df50cfa8fa.jpg