The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 04:44 AM
Aristocracy

Diana Spencer was another personality, she loved to be surrounded by people, Charlotte is a snob because of her status ( which makes her feel from another planet) and because of a certain closed temperament she seems to have.
Still, I do not blame her. She's not vulgar or rude, just loves to keep distances.

Old 04-07-2011, 04:53 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
I have been reading all of your recent posts on the question of Charlotte (shy? rude? arrogant? deluded? socialite? blah blah blah) and it is all so fascinating and I don't even know where to begin, I have so many thoughts about it. But I am so fascinated by YOUR ideas about it. I really would LOVE to hear from you guys more directly. I know we can't solicit emails or whatever. That's not what I mean. I just want to say that if anyone has more to say on this topic, you will always find me eager to read your thoughts on it, via message or whatever. I'm currently publishing a FREE magazine about royalty and I am definitely doing OpEds and varying views about Charlotte's media image (good? bad? a little of both? whatever) would be most welcome. Thanks again for your thoughts.
I have some comments of people has treated with Charlotte, it's in spanish. If you wish I'll send to you by private messages

Old 04-07-2011, 01:54 PM
Serene Highness

I think Charlotte and Valerie were at a riding competition in the last month. Also at Chantilly last year. Valerie has a day job in Paris. Charlotte is all over the place. I don't think their paths cross as often. The same with Juliette, although I think she sees her more often. It's also possible that Valerie is nixing photos taken of her with Charlotte to maintain her privacy.

I consider myself to be a nice person but if my life were put under a microscope like Charlotte's I think I would look the same or worse. If she makes a small mistake it is totally blown out of proportion and half the world finds out about it. We can make much bigger mistakes and nothing happens. You also have to consider you are only hearing one side of the story. Things aren't always what they appear to be, even when on video. I also think some people have unrealistic expectations when meeting someone famous. If the celebrity doesn't fall all over them they think they're a snob.

The reason I think Charlotte is shy is from her body language. She slumps and clenches her fists alot when she knows she is the center of attention. People who are shy are often accused of being snobbish and stand offish. She slants her head and looks down (Princess Diana used to do that before she was married to PC but overcame her shyness as she got older)
Old 04-08-2011, 02:09 PM
Royal Highness

FanOfMonaco: The Gucci Group is owned by Salma Hayek's husband. Their fashion houses consist of Bottega Venetta, Alexander McQueen, Stella McCartney, YSL, Balenciaga and a few more but not Valli. Chanel is an independent fashion house. One of the few actually. I don't know if Valli is independent or is with another company. Not as far as I know.
Old 04-08-2011, 02:22 PM
Serene Highness

You are correct Empress. I was confusing it with another designer under the Gucci Group.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:25 PM
Administrator

Posts discussing Charlotte's attendance at the AMADE event have been
moved to the correct thread: "Princess Caroline and her work for AMADE" !
Old 04-21-2011, 04:52 PM
Administrator

Please note that this thread is now reopened after a massive cleanup that involved deleting empty and off topic posts. In addition, posts regarding Charlotte's education have been moved here Caroline & The Casiraghi's - University Life . We've also added Princess Caroline to the topic, so that members may discuss her education as well.

Let's stay on topic with Charlotte's Current Events.

Iceflower, Princess Robijn & Zonk
Monaco Forum Moderators

Old 05-20-2011, 10:09 AM
Administrator

All posts about Charlotte attending the amfAR Cinema Against AIDS charity event have been moved to the following thread:

** Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 6 **
Old 05-29-2011, 04:19 PM
Administrator

Posts about a possible engagement have been deleted as speculative, for
Charlotte's attendance at the Grand Prix 2011 check out the following thread:

** 69th Grand Prix de Monaco - 2011 **
Old 06-01-2011, 03:08 AM
Administrator

Charlotte Casiraghi attended the 'Sadie Coles And Angela Missoni Dinner For Gabriel Kuri
And Urs Fischer' during the 54th International Art Biennale on May 31, 2011 in Venice,
Italy. Alex and Tatiana attended as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** gettyimages/zimbio **
Old 06-01-2011, 04:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Thanks for the pics, iceflower! Charlotte looks lovely, as usual, although she doesn't radiate charm like her Mom did at her same age.

What happened to Margherita? She used to be so beautiful. Oh well, time goes by for everyone...
Old 06-01-2011, 06:50 AM
Serene Highness

Oh lovely outfit for Char but i wish it was more colorful!
Old 06-01-2011, 09:24 AM
Courtier

^Thnak you for all these pics! Charlotte was very lovely at this party. She's so beautiful when she has this sweet expression on her face!

I love when Charlotte has a huge smile on her face, or when she has this very little smile: it softens her face, and she becomes even more beautiful.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:42 AM
Heir Apparent

The site for La Biennale di Venezia:

La Biennale di Venezia - Home

From June till November...
Old 06-01-2011, 11:47 AM
Royal Highness

More pictures from Purepeople
Charlotte Casiraghi est absolument radieuse dans sa robe graphique noir et blanc. Venise, 31 mai

Charlotte looks compellingly!
Old 06-01-2011, 12:45 PM
Serene Highness

I am wondering if Charlotte wears the neutral colors: black, white, beige and grey because they are naturally colored fibers and don't have to be dyed. eg. wool, cotton, llama. She is practicing what she preaches.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Her dress is lovely. She suits her hair down and loose. Still wearing that ring on her ring finger!
Old 06-01-2011, 02:07 PM
Royal Highness

She looks lovely. Not crazy about her dress but Missoni is not for me anyway.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:42 PM
Gentry

Charlotte is beautiful but she lacks that "je ne sais quoi" that Princess Caroline has always transmitted. I think it is called "charm". But of course this is just mho....
Old 06-01-2011, 02:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Tatiana was there too, and I think Andrea was there too. I saw a pic of Tatiana at the event, i saw a guy that looks like Andrea behind.
Charlotte looks beautiful, as usual.
Missoni is so blah lately.

EDIT: i saw the guy once again, is not Andrea, lol.