Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 35: November 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks beautiful as always. I love, love, LOVE her dress!

Charlotte is really stunning. What's a cute black dress.:) Shoes are nice too but I cannot stand these black stockings. Alex looks very appropriate dressed. It's not typical for him. ;) But his face is so NOT cute ( I know, it's not his fault :lol:) that I hope he has great personality and/or great heart if Charlotte is with him.;)

Charlotte is very beautiful, lately. Her face is shinnig.
I don't mind the dress. It's very nice per se but it looks like another Chanel I've seen 100 times already on her. Very nice hairdo.

I like the shoes very much, and I think the black stockings are perfect for the clothes she is wearing. They give everything a 20's flair. Lighter stockings would have been wrong imo (but then I dislike light black stockings with every outfit, I find them ugly so, I am clearly biased on this)

Finally...Alex!. She looks perfect and she smiles!!!! (very sweet)
thanks for the pics

The dress is Giambattista Valli Resort 2011.
Actually it's not. Unless I missed the dress but that dress Charlotte is wearing is not part of Valli's Resort collection.

She looks awesome though. She could've picked better shoes though.

She has such a poor, little, rich girl attitude.
Yeah...she used to be more fresh...
She looks very good though. I mean, her face. Her body never shows elegance, except very few times.
It would have been great if she have inherited her mom's elegance.
At least, she looks happy with Alex, whom i've been wondering where was!

^And she generally has the same look: a mixture of boredom and annoyance, or one or the other. Discomfort. Which doesn't seem to be a self-esteem problem so much as it seems more like discontentedness with her life. I suspect she wants something out of her life that she isn't feeling. Which might explain her lack of follow through. She hasn't found her "thing". Or niche. I don't think equestrian sport will ultimately be her "thing." That is just a hobby for her. An expensive, time-consuming hobby, but still a hobby for her. By "thing," I mean that thing she will find that will somehow..... define her? Not define her wholly, because no thing can define a person by itself. But define some major part of her: like, "this is what I am about." Like her mother and AMADE. Or Albert and environmental activism. Or Stephanie and AIDS. I thought EVER Manifesto might be her thing, but that website is deactivated so I don't know if they will make new editions. It might have been scrapped.

I thought I read a new edition of Ever Manifesto was supposed to come out this month. Nothing on the website so far.

She has such a poor, little, rich girl attitude.

Well that is pretty much what she is. No offense to her, or anyone in that position, but she is a wealthy girl from a wealthy family who haven't had to earn their keep.

^And she generally has the same look: a mixture of boredom and annoyance, or one or the other. Discomfort. Which doesn't seem to be a self-esteem problem so much as it seems more like discontentedness with her life. I suspect she wants something out of her life that she isn't feeling. Which might explain her lack of follow through. She hasn't found her "thing". Or niche. I don't think equestrian sport will ultimately be her "thing." That is just a hobby for her. An expensive, time-consuming hobby, but still a hobby for her. By "thing," I mean that thing she will find that will somehow..... define her? Not define her wholly, because no thing can define a person by itself. But define some major part of her: like, "this is what I am about." Like her mother and AMADE. Or Albert and environmental activism. Or Stephanie and AIDS. I thought EVER Manifesto might be her thing, but that website is deactivated so I don't know if they will make new editions. It might have been scrapped.

She is only 24 and even if she doesn't do a paid job in her life if she chooses one or even a few charities to dedicate herself to. I'll be very impressed.

She is very Grace. Sometimes Caroline occasionally Stefano but lately all I see is Grace.

Hi people!...Does Char have a violet bracelet?...I think it´s the one that brings lucky...The Brazilian´s one...Can anybody ID it, please or corfirm what I am saying!...Thanks in advanced!
She is awesome in all the pics, however, I do not see a happy expresion in her fave...it´s just an opinion!...

Actually it's not. Unless I missed the dress but that dress Charlotte is wearing is not part of Valli's Resort collection.

She looks awesome though. She could've picked better shoes though.

Oh I was sure it was Valli's, maybe just not from that collection then or I could be mistaken then. Sorry:)

So serious in the first pic!
It's like she has lost that something that used to make her special in her teens. Now she is a very very pretty young lady, but before she was gorgeous.

Good point, Ct. I', not so sure she'll find that thing that she'll be fully happy with. She's not the headstrong girl, and everyone already had classified her as a 'mommy's girl', 'superbwhole package'. She's like a trophy for a guy. She craves the attention, she was lucky her mom is Caroline. She provided her with a proper attention, so she doesn't have self-esteem problems, but to me she seems a little insecure, especially when she's around cheery, relaxed people. Then, she's the's giving off that 'geez, i'm so annoyed with this whole thing' attitude. I think it's her way to make up for the lack of real strenght of character.

So serious in the first pic!
It's like she has lost that something that used to make her special in her teens. Now she is a very very pretty young lady, but before she was gorgeous.
Yes. i agree with you. She had something special in those years. I liked her till 2006. In 2007 and now she has changed a lot.
Though, she is still very nice!

Lets get back on topic.

The purpose of this thread isn't to analyze Charlotte's personality, her character or whether or not she has any issues. Unless someone has read a psychology profile on Charlotte or has actually met her to come up with these impressions, everything else is pretty much speculative.

Future and all posts that don't relate to Charlotte's Current Events will be deleted without notice.

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

^she looks a little sad. wonder why? maybe it just wasnt her "day"

Exageratedly photoshopped pic. I don't like it at all. That's not Charlotte's face.

Agreed. They made-up and air-brushed the life (and real body) out of her, she looks like a mannequin. But what else could we expect from VOGUE?

Actually they made her look worse than a real life mannequin! The computer face is bad enough, but in the pic where she is standing by the horse her head is bigger than her torso and her shoulders wider than her hips. So scary!

Testino is not even that great of a photographer. More a fan of Mikael Jansson, Mert & Marcus and Inez & Vinoodh. Testino makes pretty and boring portraits. That's all.

^ Testino's more known for being the man about town, he's been in the business for a long time and knows pretty much everyone. He likes to shoot big time, elitey people.

So, if the close-up with the "biggest fake eyes a living human being ever had" is stupid and the pic byTintero with the "hand bigger than waist, american footballer shoulders and cutted off flesh from hip" is downright laughable, what do you people think of that one:

http://i36.tinypic.com/jv5cag.jpg

Look at the nose, please! They've gifted her with Giorgio Armani's surgical nose.

Last edited:
Actually they made her look worse than a real life mannequin! The computer face is bad enough, but in the pic where she is standing by the horse her head is bigger than her torso and her shoulders wider than her hips. So scary!

I know!!! The pictures in Vogue were awful. They made her look like .... not herself at all. She was, like you say perfectly, a mannequin, a caricature of her real self.

It's true, Empress, that Mario Testino is not *that* great. I mean, sometimes he is great. Like his photos of Diana, Princess of Wales in 1997 were great; those were actually,surprisingly natural, for Testino pictures. But he is a fashion photographer too, and they're photos are often manufactured to death, until a person is barely recognizable. As in Charlotte's case.

But it makes sense that Vogue got a fashion phototog to do this because it was for Gucci. It was all for Gucci. Paid for and done by/for Gucci. And fashion houses always prefer mannequins to real people. :ermm::sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom