The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 10:01 AM
Administrator

Any and posts regarding a potential engagement that will happen either before July or a year from now are specualtive and have nothing to do with Charlotte's Current Events.

Additional posts will be deleted without notice.

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

Old 02-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rerehh View Post
Thanks for those scans!!
Love her eye make up.

Old 02-06-2011, 04:31 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elly C View Post
Unlike what appears to be the majority view expressed about Alex & Charlotte I think they seem a great couple. He hasn't put a foot wrong as far as I can see.
I agree with you. They seem a very nice couple to me aswell. It could have been difficult enough with both oof them living in different countries and at first it looked as if Charlotte was giving up everything to be with him (her studies, country, friends, hobbies...) but she's been back to the riding world for 2 years now, and not only that means she lives in france again but she is travelling a lot, it is not as simple as if they were appart just during the week days and together on week-ends. When Charlotte is not riding in paris she is travelling with her horses or going to fashion show, gucci events she need to attend... and Alex seems very suportive and doesn't look as if he minds been left behind.
I know a lot of people don't like him because he is kind of ugly, but obviously Charlotte has been able to see way beyond that. She is not dating a shallow selfish socialite but a nice man who obviously loves and supports her.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:42 PM
Administrator

Some posts from today have been moved to the following thread:

** Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends **
Old 02-12-2011, 10:57 AM
Serene Highness

Thanks to the TFS and member CMPC, yesterday Char attended the "Wari loves you" party in New York with Alex and some friends.
There is something i found from the party but their is no pic of Char:
purple DIARY ? Waris loves you New York
The person who organised it must be called Waris Ahluwalia. He's a designer, actor, artist, fashion muse, style icon and story teller according to an artlicle.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:23 PM
Commoner

look this Amid Runway Royalty, a Real Princess Goes Unnoticed | The New York Observer
Old 02-12-2011, 09:23 PM
Aristocracy

Daughter of Princess Stefanie (sic). Oh God! it seems like they're the ones that don't know who Charlotte is!

Oh, and according to one of the members at the Fashion Spot, Char and Alex were both said to be looking rather bored during the party. Guess she really didn't want to be seen.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:11 PM
Serene Highness

Maybe they were just jet-lagged.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:40 PM
Commoner

what jet lagged means ?
Old 02-13-2011, 01:18 PM
Aristocracy

^^^It means that they were tired due to all that traveling they do. But if my memory serves me right, it's not the first time Charlotte's regarded as being bored in an event like this. I'm afraid she's turning into one of her dull/blasé friends.
Old 02-13-2011, 03:06 PM
Courtier

Charlotte attended the ZSpoke for Zac Posen & Purple Magazine Dinner in NYC:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2prz51z&s=7
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=wtfdl&s=7
style.com & vogue.com

More from Billyfarrellagency:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=16byfdx&s=7
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=rrrsqa&s=7
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2b2t5h&s=7
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1o4rqv&s=7
Old 02-13-2011, 03:46 PM
Courtier

She looks really nice!
That lighter hair illuminates her face and the softer hairdo softens her features that were looking too hard lately.
From what can be seen I really like her dress too. Light gray suits her much much better than her usual black. And, is her nail polish dark blue? Nice young touch, it goes well with the gray.
If she would put on some weight she would be perfect. If she recovered her healthy weight she wouldn't be so artificialy flat chested.
Old 02-13-2011, 03:59 PM
Serene Highness

She must have dyed her hair i guess. That color is lovely on her. Finally i see some woman in her. I love the lipstick and the whole face actually!
Old 02-13-2011, 04:28 PM
Serene Highness

CHECK FACTS MUCH????!!!! Oh my God!! C'mon - it's common knowledge that her mother is Princess Caroline - get it right....how embarrassing!! And, she likes to fly under the radar, so I'm sure she was happy not to be noticed....she's not Kim Kardashian, begging the 'razzi to photograph her...
Old 02-13-2011, 04:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

Love the hair! Fantastic colour.
She is looking gorgeous, stunning!
Old 02-14-2011, 12:57 AM

Ok, at the Zspoke dinner, who were the ladies she was sitting with? I think... they were Elizabeth von Guttman and Alexia Niedzielski, but if so, Alexia looks different! Darker hair? I can't put my finger on it.... And as for the guy, he is Jefferson Hack, right?

Now, when Trep said Charlotte was too skinny now (referring to the Gucci-Paris Vogue/Paris Couture Week party pics) I thought, Eh, maybe, but not necessarily.... I was on the fence. But in these latest pics from NYC, I can see it. I think she might be too thin. I say this with a lot of hesitation. It's not easy to criticize someone's, especially a woman's physicality. For some time now, Charlotte has been looking very fit, with beautifully toned arms and legs. But now I think she is looking more skinny than fit. She's starting to look uncomfortably skinny.

So anyway, if she was hanging out at the dinner party with her fellow Ever Manifesto founders and Jeff Hack, it could be a sign of her getting back into writing and publishing. I hope Jeff Hack is still trying to get her to write more for AnOther magazine.

Oh, I really do hope Charlotte does NOT marry Alex Dellal. I think she might do it. It's not that I object to alex for any personal reason. I don't find him objectionable for anything, except...... no, not his looks. I don't care about his looks. He's not even THAT bad looking. I mean, I can totally *get* her attraction to him. He's obviously intelligent. I bet he is also funny and charming. But he is so d--n elitist. Oh well. She's probably so infatuated with him, and he with her, they won't resist it. They will get hitched. She will be boring elitist, snobbish Mrs. Alexander Dellal!
Old 02-14-2011, 10:19 AM
Aristocracy

I like the hair color too. I was never a fan of the black hair! But I really don't like that lipstick. I love it when Char wears red lipstick but this one just seems orange to me. Oh, and the dress is really nice! Can anyone ID it, please?
Old 02-14-2011, 11:08 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Ok, at the Zspoke dinner, who were the ladies she was sitting with? I think... they were Elizabeth von Guttman and Alexia Niedzielski, but if so, Alexia looks different! Darker hair? I can't put my finger on it.... And as for the guy, he is Jefferson Hack, right?
Yep. You got all of them! Alexia does look different. Her hair is darker and not as curly I think.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:18 PM
Aristocracy

Have you guys seen this picture yet? I found it at the fashion spot. I can't ID when it was taken. Perhaps at that party she didn't want to be seen? All I know is that this is the first pic in which Char looks, well, ugly.

http://i54.tinypic.com/i1l84z.jpg
Old 02-14-2011, 01:28 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by palomasie View Post
Have you guys seen this picture yet? I found it at the fashion spot. I can't ID when it was taken. Perhaps at that party she didn't want to be seen? All I know is that this is the first pic in which Char looks, well, ugly.

http://i54.tinypic.com/i1l84z.jpg
I didn't think that she could take a bad picture, the same could be said of Grace Kelly. Any angle of the camera was flattering.

Closed Thread