Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 34: March 2010 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Welcome to part 34 of the thread to discuss the current events of Charlotte Casiraghi.
You can find the old thread here: Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 33

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy posting! :flowers:

She looks so young there! Charlotte is very lucky to have such a lovely complexion.

She did good. She took along her Hermes Lindy bag. :) The scarf is probably Hermes too. In these latest pics, she looks strongly like her 2002/2003 self, which is nice to see from a nostalgic sense. I like to keep her young in my mind. If she grows up too fast, it means I'm "growing up" too fast!!:lol:

Charlotte is always picture-perfect!! Even sweaty after a horse show, she is still glowing - love it!

Charlotte's activities this weekend according to Hola

** Hola link **

Enjoy!!! :wave: :wave: :wave:

Apparently the event took place yesterday in Paris... I wonder if she spend Easter with P. Caroline?!?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouef, Charlotte has mastered the snotty face when she spots the paparazzi.

She has her mother's beauty and grace!!:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, her bone structure is like Grace's face bone sttucture. And she has also sth fromStephano, Caro and princess Charlotte. It is a mix actually:flowers:

Her godmother Albina du Boisrouvray is sitting with her.
Yes, you are right, she is her godmother ;)

I'm wondering if she's involved in those "horse things" or she went for company:whistling:

Thank you a lot cdm!!

I just can't stand how thin she is! didn't you notice it?I don't know why is that.Maybe it's becouse of her lifestyle?

She is friends with people who are known for their obsession with skinny. *coughs* Karl Lagerfeld....

Charlotte lacks curves in general.

When she was younger, 15 years old or in the period between 2005 till 07 she had the perfect body!

When she was younger, 15 years old or in the period between 2005 till 07 she had the perfect body!

UH - who doesn't as a teen have the perfect body....pre child birth!! :lol: Now, she has her mother's genes, so once she does have kids....unless she's totally lazy and over eats (not likely), she'll bounce back and look thin/healthy for life..... pre- and post-child birth....:p

She had a very nice body when she was with Felix aswell.
Well, she'll never have a really beautiful body because it doesn't run in the family. Both Caroline and Stéphanie have an ugly body shape: no hips, no breast, broad shoulders, and she has inherited it, but for a period, three or four years ago she was kind of curvy and womanly and healthily thin at the same time.
But then all the stupid rumors about her been pregnant started, because oh my god, she had a bit of a tummy... Lately she's always been unnaturally thin.

Well, Caroline has hips now that she's older (I think were I in a less kind mood I'd call it middle-aged spread) but she's never really been known for having a bombshell figure (I assume that's what you're referring to when you say "really beautiful body"). Neither was Grace. You can't blame her for having her mother's genes. Stephanie's got a nicer, more shapely figure since she had "the surgery" but it's still not great. It's still more "straight up and down" than having curves. But Empress is right, I don't think hanging around with Karl Lagerfeld does much for that family. He seems to be of the school of thought that women should be skinny no matter what. Which isn't the way it works. Men are supposed to be the skinny, flat, straight up and down ones, not women. I think in some way both Caroline and Charlotte have had it drilled into them that being shapely and curvy isn't right. Caroline was a little bit heavier before she got married but then Junot told her she was fat so she lost it all. :glare: And then there was Caroline seeing how depressed Grace got when she put on a few pounds during menopause (which, by the way, is natural). So I think it's been sublimated to her to always be thin. I don't like how thin both of them appear at times. Particularly Caroline - she has this thing where if she loses too much weight she looks bony (particularly around her legs and her chest). :ermm: I'm not saying either of them are anorexic but I think there's a difference between keeping a healthy weight and being skinny at all costs.

Well, some women are naturally thin and curveless, so I don't know if any of us are "supposed" to have a certain type of figure. However, it's obvious that Charlotte is taking precautions to look this way. She looked her healthiest and most natural between 2005-2007 when she first started dating Alex, then she seemed to get bony skinny. I don't know what it is, but I'm reluctant to blame her crowd. Eugenie, Tatiana, Margherita all have very healthy-looking bodies. I do agree however that they all need to ditch Karl fast. His designs are WAY overrated and he just seems like such a sourpuss to be around. I mean, the man HATES everything. Food, children, fat people, Diane von Furstenburg (who hates her???), microwaves, I could go on...:ROFLMAO:

I think charlotte is a bit naturally skinny, we have all seen pictures of her ever since she was a child, how slim she was, when she was a toddler and when she was in her teens: she was slim, so i don't really see what the big fuzz is all about, though I have to agree that maybe Karl Lagerfeld isn't a very good influence for the family, he seems so uptight and pretencious

UH - who doesn't as a teen have the perfect body....pre child birth!! :lol: Now, she has her mother's genes, so once she does have kids....unless she's totally lazy and over eats (not likely), she'll bounce back and look thin/healthy for life..... pre- and post-child birth....:p

:flowers:Unfortunately there are many fat kids in those ages. I mean they don't eat healthily and unfortunately don't follow a healthy diet.
I hope the same. ;)

I think that she bcame very thin again when she started horse riding.
In between the 2005-2007 years, that (yes - i'll say it again:D) were my favourites 'cause she had a top body there,
Also those 3 years she hadn't taken part in any races and obviously she had stopped riding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom