Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 34: March 2010 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^I agree with everything you, trepstrep. Plus, there are other two things I don't like about her. One is her posture. It's just not elegant and flattering at all and makes her seem to have more stomach than she has. The other is the fact that she NEVER wears a good bra. She has ugly boobs (too drooping) and an adequate bra could help her so much.

BTW - CURVY DOES NOT EQUAL BIMBO....I've gratuated from an Ivy League School (Cornell), and intend on either graduate or law school now that my kids are in school; if I'm lucky, maybe another Ivy....Unfortunately, the media and fashion world paints that connection (think of Kim Kardashian, Pamela Anderson, etc) - PLEASE don't women hate! I think the Casiraghis and Grimaldis have "athletic" builds - perfect for swimming or equestrian sports....AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING A FLAT CHEST - one is not better than the other! I think it's easier for fashion designers (Lagerfeld, etc) to design for a woman w/no curves or body fat, but that doesn't make that body frame right on a woman that - if not pressured - might probably have breasts and hips....IMHO....it does make the designers lazy, however (but, I digress). What I'm trying to say is that let's not criticize them for their body types - they all (Pss Caroline, Stephanie, and Charlotte) appear to be at a healthy weight - Ps Grace also had a more athletic build, and not a lot of clevage.....

Tuff crowd! I'd hate to see what the people who don't like her would say. I hope she doesn't read TRF. She wants to be an athlete, not a socialite. It's her life.

^Completely agree. Everyone has a different idea of beautiful and what a good body is. We will never agree. Charlotte is athletic looking because she is an athlete.

No details are too trivial where Charlotte is concerned. Poor thing. Everything dissected under a microscope. The curse of the High Resolution media! For some people, like me, I think her so-called "flaws" are endearing. Like the posture thing. It just makes her more human, which is very cool!:cool:
I think that her body is good. She looks healthy. She is toned, but not so much as her aunt Steph; Steph was going for the bodybuilder look for awhile and Charlotte hasn't nearly started down that road! Her arms are the best! Beautiful! The legs are kind of bony, like her mama's, but that's all right. They still look good. :cool:

I've gratuated from an Ivy League School (Cornell), and intend on either graduate or law school now that my kids are in school; if I'm lucky, maybe another Ivy.... PLEASE don't women hate! I think the Casiraghis and Grimaldis have "athletic" builds - perfect for swimming or equestrian sports....AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING A FLAT CHEST - one is not better than the other!

Errrr... no there is nothing "wrong" with having a flat chest. In fact it is no more or less relevant than Charlotte beautiful face. Or comments about her flawless skin, full lips or shiny hair.
Because there is nothing wrong with a plain face either. Most people in the world have plain faces.
There is nothing wrong or right about a healthy person physical features.
But some features are more beautiful than others.
We talk about Charlotte's face because it is more beautiful than most 24 year old faces.
But her body is uglier than most 24 year old's bodies. Not "wrong", simply not beautiful.

Oh, and I've read your post twice and still don't understand why are you telling us that you graduated from Cornell and intend to go to Law School and what's the relation of that facts with Charlotte.

No details are too trivial where Charlotte is concerned. Poor thing. Everything dissected under a microscope.

You're right. But these are the advantages and desadvantages of been famous. She has thousands of people inspecting every detail about her appearence when she walks the red carpet, yes, but on the other hand, without the interest of all those thousands of eyes, she'd never woudl have gotten an invitation for the red carpe in the first place, or Gucci deal like the one she's got!
Quid pro quo.

Oh too muscular, too short, too slim. I suppose some models are posting in the board lol
I know nowadays some people are obsessed with the body, but leave them alone, they don´t seem to have any problem with their bodies

Last edited by a moderator:
Errrr... no there is nothing "wrong" with having a flat chest. In fact it is no more or less relevant than Charlotte beautiful face. Or comments about her flawless skin, full lips or shiny hair.
Because there is nothing wrong with a plain face either. Most people in the world have plain faces.
There is nothing wrong or right about a healthy person physical features.
But some features are more beautiful than others.
We talk about Charlotte's face because it is more beautiful than most 24 year old faces.
But her body is uglier than most 24 year old's bodies. Not "wrong", simply not beautiful.

Oh, and I've read your post twice and still don't understand why are you telling us that you graduated from Cornell and intend to go to Law School and what's the relation of that facts with Charlotte.

My comment about brains and boobs is why I mentioned that just because you're shapely doesn't mean you're stupid, as was suggested (unless I misread the comment) - maybe people feel that way because the media "tells" us we're supposed to equate shapely figures with lack of smarts - and, I gave obvious examples of where that happens. Instead, I am all for women being friends and tired of women snarking each other, or women playing into the notion that because someone is smarter, prettier, has a better figure, more money, a better equestrian trainer - that we're supposed to compete with and hate each other - it's stupid, and it's isolating...bordering on bullying, IMHO. I come out here to observe and hear about the Grimaldis and Casiraghis - they are a likeable royal family, and I enjoy hearing about what they are doing. I also enjoy and appreciate the different view points out here - there are a lot of smart people out here with great insight and opinions.

Last edited:
Seems I started the whole thing. Let's leave it. We all know she looks great.

I don't think anyone here hates anyone. (....)

The truth is that the only reason we gather here to talk about Charlotte is aesthetic and superficial. Why are she and her mother the most famous among the royal crowd without even be royal? BECAUSE OF THEIR LOOKS (and their fashion sense).

The reason why there are much more people attracted by Caroline and their kids than by Stephanie and their kids is purely aesthetic: they are more beautiful, more elegant, have a better fashion sense.

Charlotte's caught the public' eye as a teenager because she was beautiful and had an interesting fashion sense. Her beauty is the only reason why she fascinated crowds. She's done nothing in life worth taking about otherwise (the girl is just 24!)

Let's be honest. Most of us ended up here because the girl is beautiful. That's the truth of it. So, yes, we talk about her physical appareance.

And her face is beautiful, but her body is not. I don't see anything hateful in stating that.

Totally getting your point, Trepstep. Obviously, there's no place for hatred, hostility, rancor here. We're all different people from different backgrounds, with different mentality and mindset. And also there are a lot of pretty smart people who really have something to say, that's why I like it here. And true, one thing that makes so many people smitten to this girl is the looks, for sure. Plus, money, family, lifestyle. C'est tout.

Please remember that we can all have different opinions, but that there is
no need to attack each other, therefore some revisions have been made!

Cool! Seeing her in motion trumps seeing her in freeze frame any day. :cool:

It's all good, Trepstrep! Your opinions are some of the most interesting to read in the forums. You're very honest, and I respect that. I usually agree with you. I just don't agree that her body is bad. But this is a very subjective topic. There will never be a consensus on it. It's just not going to happen. Also, I think people tend to get "weird" on the subject of bodies. Especially girls!!!!:lol: So,in short, it's probably better to quit while we still have our heads!:cool:

Totally agree ladies - I think Trepstep often makes great interesting points, as do you CasiraghiTrio - many of which I agree with, but like both of you, I just don't understand why....when women talk about other women....it has to be reduced to middle school drama!! Ugh - no hatin' here - not mad at anyone, and we're all entitled to our opinions. I like this forum, I like the Casiraghi/Grimaldi families - certainly am most interested in Charlotte and Princess Caroline for their fashion sense and equestrian efforts. Does anyone know if they have personal stylists or dressers - I mean, we know they can ring up Karl Lagerfeld any time and get a meeting w/him (or any designer, I would imagine), but I wonder if they are always choosing what they wear, or if they leave it to a stylist?

Maybe they have an stylist, but for big important events, the Rose Ball and stuff, but when it comes to "pret-a-porter" they choose the clothes themselves. They must have learnt something if they have gone to lots of fashion events and have contact with the fashion world.
It's a very nice video, thanks a lot for posting it priyanka! :flowers:

Last edited:
Thanks NatalieCox - the reason I asked is because I LOVE her look at the event in Rome - simple make up, great dress and shoes (sometimes, as we know, she has a "miss," but its rare); just wondering if they have a team of people for events to get their hair and make up - their whole look - together.

It looks like her appearance in Rome was set up by Gucci. I'm sure they did everything. If all Gucci is paying for is Charlotte's horseriding, they are getting a heck of a deal. I think she could easily get supermodel prices. I wonder what the real deal was. We will never find out.

I think Julliette was referring to the signature on the car and not the person.

Anyhow, this is Charlotte's real signature...

Attachments

• charlotte signature.jpg
    charlotte signature.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,757
^Thank you Carlos! She has almost the same type of writing i have :p

I think Julliette was referring to the signature on the car and not the person.

Anyhow, this is Charlotte's real signature...

Interesting! Where did she sign that?

^Is that signature from the car @ the film fest? How did that get extracted? That is awesome.

I don't think the signature from the car is the one that Carlos posted. This signature was also in his old site "eternalmuse".

Well, for me there is another mystery obliterated: She signed the car with her right hand. :D

Well, actually, that's not Charlotte:ermm:

As Carlos already said, I was refering to the signature, not the girl, Bianca Brandolini d'Adda. You can see Charlotte's signature inside the red circle.;)

Azure: It's top secret. :p
CT: No, it isn't the one on the car. As azure pointed out, this signature is a few years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom